Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-05-2018, 06:38 AM
Knower

Who can really tell? I would only pay attention to the people with very clearly demonstrated abilities to tap into the highest levels. The characteristics and signs are not necessarily consistent. Those that might be able to tell are too rare. That leaves those relying on distant sources and hearsay to spread the expertise.

The New Age movement and whatever it was called before that term was used has always been saturated with pseudo scientific information. You cannot really legitimize it. When people cite their credentials as certified psychics and having PhD's in whatever it just looks ridiculous. Pragmatically those are the types I avoid because they tend to present more book sense and opinion than psychic insight anyway. Some people calling themselves experts I would not trust for a good restaurant recommendation. True scientists conducting legitimate research are not considered part of the movement. The best psychics don't need to beef up their presentation. Their superior ability sells them.

It is an emotionally driven system that attracts emotional people hungry for someone to feed them. If you have the ability to see enough of the person you can select things they want and feed that to them. If you do enough readings the newly dazzled will outnumber those that have time to see that the predictions never come to pass. Your ratings score will remain competitive. The classic SCAM is to initially dazzle someone by telling them how they are such an evolved being. Make them feel they finally are being recognized for their greatness. By the time they get to their practical questions they will seem petty and insignificant. A vague generic answer will satisfy them. You might even slip in a plug for a special service cleaning the blockages or removing evil spirits.
Old 23-05-2018, 11:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
First up, there is little evidence that everyone is a Twin Flame.

By all measures, look at the past, your family and everyone you know, the concept has been rare in human history.

The New Age community is full of Fast Buck Hucksters and Con Artists. Would be cult leaders and Spiritual Narcissists. They are twisting concepts and selling products.

Remember when all of a sudden everyone on the planet was an Indigo child? It simply lost all relevance.

The New Age community has once again made a messy meal of the Twin flame thing.

I reckon, this one twisting of the true (aka lie), has caused the biggest amount of emotional and spiritual abuse.

I believe Twin Flames are real an a thing. However it's so rare, I doubt many people on this very forum are even one. That's how rare it is.

I saw the origin story of a Twin Flame coach on youtube the other day. She manifested him. One of the criteria was even visible ab muscles. And she calls this manifested person a Twin Flame. It's nonsense. She's lying to herself, and now these people control the New Age industry. Fakes and Lies.

The narrative is being controlled/co-opted and used as a romantic fashion accessory. Lies are Lies.

I think that we get bound up in all these terms all these labels. Of course everyone is not a twin flame, that is ludicrous. Everyone might have one that one point or another within their souls evolutionary progress they unite with. However, it is myopic to think that this only happens on earth.

To my mind it does not and therefore, everyone does not have one in every incarnation. I do not believe that they are always working together either.

Lets look at it this way, in truth we are all linked ( I am not trying to be all matrix here *giggles* ) ... Yet, we are all of us interlinked. Therefore there are times when we are developing our own soul.

Each pairing if one believes in this, or each soul group is working on it's own stuff. Usually alone, not together.

I totally agree with what you say above the part that I have highlighted. There are very few twins incarnate. I know a pair that are not even aware that this is what they are. It works better when there is no knowledge about all of this.

As for the Indigo part - well as with anything there are timelines ( i agree with what Fairy says here ) ... The Indigos have served their purpose and they have had to transform their energy.

As human beings we can be very fixed about things, lets realise that there is more to life than this and transformation is the key. Who cares what we label things, things just are as they are, right??

There is nothing that we can do and the truth is that most of us are really only at the epicentre of our own lives. When we get this right all of these beliefs will cease to matter.