Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 21-12-2016, 02:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Not you Doctor, I don't know you obviously. But the fact is most of what is discussed on spiritual boards like this one can be called "entertainment." Idle dreaming, opinionating, chatting and killing time on the internet. Whereas spiritual self-development has to do with focused "work." Spend a day in a monastery and there's your difference.

No worries. It was just a general comment from my side
Old 21-12-2016, 02:54 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
This of course is wise and true and authentic wisdom with regards to the future. And with all things in life in fact. But as someone here said yesterday, many people approach spirituality as a form of entertainment. Whereas it's actually about self-development work, and identifying practical spiritual truths of the sort you posted. I was having a bit of fun and responding to the former rather than latter.

there are just things I have seen and so understood or asked my guide or other ascended souls about , what others make of it all is not of my concern its some thing in them , not in me ,and every one is fee to do as he likes .
I am not a serious person myself even to be serious or not does not change these things
Old 21-12-2016, 04:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorStrange
When there is a multi-verse in place, and lots of parallel universe in existence ?
Surely knowing defeats the purpose of creating your future ?

Dr. Strange, what is it that you think you know and regardless, why does that matter? If you intend to authentically pursue spiritual growth and healing, the first thing you must do is toss out any ideas of a preconceived or predetermined "future". That your future is "predetermined" is in fact is a great lie, a great deception. Bin it, full stop. No fundamental healing or growth can proceed well if stunted or limited or restricted in its course.

At the most basic level, accept that you make your future in this time and place, within the context of that time and place. And that wherever you go, there you are.

What healing and growth require beyond acceptance is simply healing in love and forgiveness and a conscious, concerted effort and application of these forces into all aspects of your grounded, day-to-day existence. Simple in the telling, but the work of a lifetime in the doing.

Baile is right about the becoming. The becoming in retrospect (seen from the vantage of tomorrow) is your future as of today. And conscious becoming is also the most fundamental driver of change.

Meaning, if you heal and transform the spirit through love and forgiveness, then you do move across timelines (i.e., probabilities with either greater or lesser resonance for you) and most of the time, for most folks, it's seamless.

As you consciously work on healing, love, and forgiveness -- then for those with eyes to see, the differences become more apparent. You become less a firmly a part of the unconscious fabric or firmament, you might say. The more aware you become, the more you see and the more you understand that 1) choices always exist and that 2) in the choosing is the becoming.

That is...wherever you go, there you are.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 21-12-2016, 04:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Meaning, if you heal and transform the spirit... you do move across timelines and most of the time, for most folks, it's seamless.
I chose this to quote because it reflects my own life and life experience, so perfectly. I mean, I couldn't have put it so well and so clearly, and I'm the one who lived it! Also, I edited out your word "forgiveness" because I'm WAY still working on that one.

Old 21-12-2016, 09:45 PM
Master
LOL..good for you Baile.
We're all working with love and forgiveness...better some days than others, eh?

But there you go...there's nothing for it. You can't escape who you are, nor all that has been (so to speak). You can only accept and transmute through love and forgiveness. If we dawdle or delay, we only carry the same old rubbish forward across lifetimes...into places where it no longer belongs and cannot even be well sorted using any common understanding.

Put another way...you can light a fire and run, or you can linger in it and burn.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 24-12-2016, 07:06 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Dr. Strange, what is it that you think you know and regardless, why does that matter? If you intend to authentically pursue spiritual growth and healing, the first thing you must do is toss out any ideas of a preconceived or predetermined "future". That your future is "predetermined" is in fact is a great lie, a great deception. Bin it, full stop. No fundamental healing or growth can proceed well if stunted or limited or restricted in its course.

Nicely stated..

In order to grow we must of course change,
but in order to change we then become different
we cannot build on the past, expecting to be different in the future
so we must release who we are in order to become who we'll be

and yet we never are anything other than who we've always been
the only things that are changing are our 'applied formulas of perception'
while our tonal-knowing-of-self is outside of this context

so when we change we really aren't changing
we're merely returning to the home of ourself... :)
Old 24-12-2016, 07:56 PM
Master
Thanks to all for your comments.
Old 26-12-2016, 12:02 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Thanks to all for your comments.
I think the last 40 years or so of looking into this stuff has taught me one thing that stands out above all others.

Don't sweat it!

Allow time to unfold naturally.
Keep attachments at their simplest.
Be watchful for whatever may come your way but don't assume that you're lessor than or greater than based on what happens to occur.

It's just as valid to be a tribal member in the backwoods of the Amazon as it is to be an award winning physicist at the most prestigious of institutes.

We can study whatever we wish to, explore to our hearts content, or sit still and meditate while watching the earth aging before our eyes.

There are no goals that truly make a difference compared to other goals that may happen to float by us along the way.

The fact that you're a human inhabiting a physical body is good enough to call this a valid experience.

Remain open and enjoy the surprises.

Your future will take care of itself.. :)
Old 27-12-2016, 02:45 AM
Master
How is it possible to know your "future" ?

Quote:
When there is a multi-verse in place, and lots of parallel universe in existence ?
Surely knowing defeats the purpose of creating your future ?

Doctor Strange,

To answer your thread's question, consider the deeper meaning of your signature message "The Force will be with you....always."

The "always" part of this quote connotes the Force's omnipresence, wouldn't you agree?

To your point that: "Surely knowing defeats the purpose of creating your future"....would seem to be as illogical an assumption as thinking that an omnipresent Force could not be any more present than you in the future! Why ?

Because this post, entitled, "How is it possible to know your "future"?" would not even be available for us to consider....unless you ALREADY existed as its author....and we ALREADY existed as its recipients BEFORE we even turned our computers on and logged into Spiritual Forums! Do you see?

You do not create the future in which we are now responding. It is ALREADY created in ALL its infinite variations....from which you (we) chose to access the infinity of omnipresent choices available to us to do so.

How do I know this is so ? Because I could have chosen to NOT respond to your post when I first saw it this evening. THAT version of me....is doing something else now, within Omnipresence, BECAUSE of that choice.

I invite you to consider your question from the Omnipresent perspective in the 1st reference. I believe you will be very surprised to learn that we are SUPPOSED to know the "future" AS equally Omnipresent as the "past" thusly:

"......you don't have to create the reality you desire, because it already exists - among the infinite probable realities all simultaneously co-existing. All you have to do is make yourself an effective "antenna", so that by similarity of vibrations, you can receive that reality. And this makes it physiologically "real" for you. First, you have to be that vibration. Then, you automatically receive that reality. You must "see" the reality you prefer as now existing in the moment. Then, it will become tangible in your outer reality...."

I also think you'll appreciate another perspective in the article on Timeline Dynamics, in the 2nd reference, especially the parts of it called The Nature of Linear Time, Quantum Physics of Time Travel, Positive Hyperdimensional Entrainment, and Manifesting Miracles.

Answer to your post's question? Here's a taste:

How to lock upon a particular future? By resonating with it. Your soul vibrational spectrum, which is somewhat equivalent to your emotional temperament or learning style, determines what range of probable futures you resonate with most and therefore attract.

BTW, the trailer for the movie "Doctor Strange" depicts a knowledge of Omnipresence as essential (see 3rd reference).

Consider, how is it that we can even choose to change our destinies...unless such destinies already exist .....as "the Force that is with you...always?"

Great thread!

Reference: http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/

Reference: http://montalk.net/matrix/122/timeline-dynamics

Reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSzx-zryEgM
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 28-12-2016, 11:44 AM
Guide
Wow amazing insight in this thread. Did i just enter a monestary in tibet?