Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2017, 06:15 PM
Knower

Repeated signs and dreams? PLEASE HELP

Hi all.
I had posted about my story in July but I got the post removed because of privacy issues.

Anyway, I will just post a small background of my story. I met a guy in June this year at university and we were immediately attracted to one another. It was totally unexpected. I had never seen him before until that fateful day. The school year was over and he was just coming to the university for his political campaign as he was the student rep and representing the whole campaign.

We had a strange pull towards one another.
Something I never experienced before.

His intense stares made me feel as if I was being looked through and it was so intense that I was blank for 5 minutes. We keep bumping into one another and sharing the deep fondness without even talking. He seemed inexperienced with dating so he would just stay around me and looking and wanting my attention and I decided to start first.

We did talk but it was only when he had only 2 days left in the country. Both of us were international students. Nothing materialised between us except this connection we had.

There was something about him which made me feel for him. His face and the curiosity and pure fondness he had when he saw me was so beautiful and pure. He left and I returned home too. I also knew he finished his degree. I was not supposed to return back to this university as well but I did because I needed 1 year of supplementary language+religion studies.

After separation I was extremely heartbroken. The last time I was truly happy was in June. Ever since then I have just been living somehow.

I could never explain why I still end up crying for him when we only met for 10 days.

Anyway here are the signs-

1. After he left, almost 6-7 days later, I was looking through my photos I took of the university hoping to find him in those pictures and coincidently I did. I had taken a pic of him the same day we first met.
3 hours ago before I saw him that day, he was passing through outside the main building and was looking at me and I didn't notice and casually took a pic as it was raining and everything looked beautiful that day on campus.

2.That night I had a strange but very vivid dream. I saw him hand me a letter basically confessing his feelings for me and those words were so vivid that I still remember them. I also saw us walking hand in hand.

3. I kept having a series of dreams. I have dreamt of him nearly 30 times in the last 5 months. Most of the time I saw him at campus but he's no longer here I guess as I haven't seen him.
The most striking one I saw was him putting a thread on my finger. And last night I saw us crossing paths and our bodies passing through each other. I also saw two snakes mating.

4.I did not know he was a Jewish guy until recently (he only told me his first name) but coincidently, my term 2 course includes Jewish studies.

5. Two weeks ago, I received an email from my friend who was studying here to look him up on our student database and even though I tried to find him, I could never until 2 weeks ago there was a typo mistake in the spelling of his name and found him.
That day I found out he was Jew because of the obvious surname and it was a weird weather day as it was sunny and rainy and after finding his data on student website, I saw a rainbow outside my window.

6. I had seen a dream in July or August I think in which I saw something about him on facebook and his pictures with family and DOB. Though I did not his DOB, it was quite close to the one I saw in my dream and saw some pictures of him with his relatives just like in my dream. Happened the same day of the rainbow.

7. I do hear or see his country's name or the whole region sometimes. I also received mails or hear of his alternate name. Before he arrived in my life, my best friend was applying for her MA in his country and another good friend of mine went there on vacation. My best friend is still in his country.

8. I do see guys with similar hairstyle like him. I was stunned to see a guy who looks a lot like him just beside my hall of residence.

9. We were in the same school, like for example school of history, religions and philosophies, just different departments.

The worst is the searing pain. I dont know I am staying sane but I keep asking myself what did I do to deserve this cruel incident. Remembering him makes me feel so emotionally broken, I end up crying myself to sleep almost everyday. I dont know what it is. I just want answers.

What could this be?