Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 08-02-2012, 02:52 PM
Suspended
Guide

Moon in 4th house

An astrologer wrote,
> "The Moon is in the 4th house, which means that you had problems with
> children in previous life and that those problems were not solved
> then.
> Now these evergies come back and won't let you have a child in this
> incarnation, until you resolve karmic debts."

Does this mean that everyone with a 4th moon in house can't have kids?
Old 08-02-2012, 07:15 PM
Bertha

I never read this before. I actually have Moon in 4th and no children.
Old 09-02-2012, 04:54 AM
Greybeard

YES, EXCEPT FOR ME...
I HAVE A 4TH HOUSE MOON AND ONLY SEVEN KIDS.
Oh, previous life....That explains it. This is my first time around.
GIGO
Old 10-02-2012, 02:58 AM
Celeste

My opinion of moon in the fourth house: a "moony" dad (motherly; emotional, more nurturing than most type of father). Home and family very important to you. You are a motherly type. Ups and downs in the homelife, but then, who doesn't have that?

Don't listen to the negative, but work around it If you want children, and someone told you you won't have any, adopt!
Old 22-02-2012, 11:59 AM
Greybeard

First, what is this about a past life? The only life we can know is this life, the only life we can live is this life, and the only life that matters is this life.

Second, what does the 4th House have to do with children? The House of Children is the 5th, and the 11th as its opposite.

The Fourth House is home and family, your roots and heritage, the house you live in and the land it stands on. The Fourth is the Final Outcome, the End, of anything and signifies the "last years" of a life in a nativity. It is the grave. The Fourth is the house of the father, with the 4th/10th axis being the parental axis. Also found in the 4th House is the racial unconscious and the archetypes associated with it. It is a house of spiritual aspiration. The triad of houses originating at the 4th Angle (4th, 8th, 12th) are known in Hindu astrology as the moksha houses. Land, as such, and all the resources found on or beneath it -- when not considered as a speculative investment, which belongs to the 5th house -- is contained in the 4th. This house is associated with the past, and therefore memory and memories. It is the early years of life, childhood after weaning we might say. Things that "happen" in the Fourth House (what is shown there in the natal chart) have a deep and lasting impact on the life. The house depicts your foundations, the bedrock of your soul.

The Moon is a neutral body, which means that its extremely high sensitivity and absorptive nature render it subject to the aspects it receives and the condition of its ruler. To properly interpret the Moon these things must be taken into account. To just "read" Moon in the Fourth House from a book will not give an accurate interpretation.

Traditionally, depending on its aspects and state of its lord, Moon in the Fourth House indicates instability in the home life, with many changes of residence highly probable. If dignified here it can show an ultimate rise to success and independence through land, inheritance, or other affairs of the Fourth House. This position of the Moon tends to favor professional activities that are carried on in the home or are private in nature.

I have the Moon in the Fourth, intercepted. My dad was not a mothering type. My mother typically enclosed herself in her room and wrote poetry. My memories run deep; I have many very clear memories from early age three, possibly age two. And the way that I know the age is by my place of residence (where the memory happened). Changes of residence are the story of my life; before age 21 I had lived in 30 or 40 different homes.

To say that "home and family are important to a person with the Moon in the 4th House" is true, I suppose, but is rather a meaningless statement because it does not tell how it is important. My early life was chaotic and unstable, with frequent and upsetting changes. The family disintegrated and there are no family ties left, none whatsoever (parental family). With positions like Moon in 4th or Venus in Cancer (also indicative of "strong family ties") it is important for the astrologer to specify the nature of those ties or the statement is meaningless.