Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 01-01-2018, 06:19 PM
Knower
Jesus recognized as a God?

Let’s get one thing straight, GOD is just an acronym for Gatherer, Obtainer, and Destroyer. In christianity Jesus is an idol no doubt about that but I wouldnt go as far as calling him a demi god or anything more than an idol since we as humans are able to do everything he can do with years of training.

If you’re going to fall onto the card “Jesus is God’s child.” That would be valid yes but we are as well. God has created each one of us to serve a life’s purpose. You have capabilities of walking on water if you gather that chakra together and focus hard enough, you could turn water to wine at your will, you could have a gratifying aura if you make yourself that way and truly become a difference in the world.

I feel as if people have lost sight on what things are and what things arent since with all the new changes that has been happening in society now days. I hope you guys come to understand my side as I will yours. Lets discuss this :)
Old 01-01-2018, 10:32 PM
Experiencer

ook-such a strong post!! I respectfully disagree with your demand to get one thing straight that GOD is an acronym.

I am a human and cannot do what Christ(who is the Savior of the world) has done nor can you no matter the tears of training. For example, I do not believe that you could sacrifice yourself on a cross, die, and rise in 3 days.

Not all people have lost sight-despite the new changes you mention.

I question why you post on a subforum entitled Christianity? what is it that you want Christians to understand of your side? and why?

your post sounds as if you are angry at God and Jesus Christ-please clarify
Old 02-01-2018, 05:15 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
ook-such a strong post!! I respectfully disagree with your demand to get one thing straight that GOD is an acronym.

I am a human and cannot do what Christ(who is the Savior of the world) has done nor can you no matter the tears of training. For example, I do not believe that you could sacrifice yourself on a cross, die, and rise in 3 days.

Not all people have lost sight-despite the new changes you mention.

I question why you post on a subforum entitled Christianity? what is it that you want Christians to understand of your side? and why?

your post sounds as if you are angry at God and Jesus Christ-please clarify

I’m a nephilim currently, I went under study as a full blood human and all jesus did was gather chakra at his feet to walk on water. Im not angry at god at all im an archangel I’m just trying to put out there that the power of jesus and god resides in everyone one of you. I want christians to understand that you dont have to be “chosen” by god to do wonderful things. We all were chosen to live this life and so what our purpose is. I thank you for being respectful during this post doesnt happen a lot.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:58 AM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by oookiritokunooo
I’m a nephilim currently, I went under study as a full blood human and all jesus did was gather chakra at his feet to walk on water. Im not angry at god at all im an archangel I’m just trying to put out there that the power of jesus and god resides in everyone one of you. I want christians to understand that you dont have to be “chosen” by god to do wonderful things. We all were chosen to live this life and so what our purpose is. I thank you for being respectful during this post doesnt happen a lot.

From California Huh?
Old 02-01-2018, 12:39 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
From California Huh?
No, Im in Florida lol
Old 03-01-2018, 01:52 AM
Experiencer

ook-uh yeah have no idea what a nephilim is-and I do not believe you are an archangel.

While the power of Jesus Christ, God, and the Holy Spirit resides in people-I think you misunderstand that power. I think you are attempting to sway Christians to believe that you are what you say you are.

God has a personal purpose for each human being on the earth-how do you know we are not all chosen? You are not the creator of the universe-you are not God-not Jesus Christ-nor an arch angel-you do not have the power of the triune God

you failed to address what Jesus Christ did on the cross-you are not His equal
Old 03-01-2018, 02:00 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
ook-uh yeah have no idea what a nephilim is-and I do not believe you are an archangel.

While the power of Jesus Christ, God, and the Holy Spirit resides in people-I think you misunderstand that power. I think you are attempting to sway Christians to believe that you are what you say you are.

God has a personal purpose for each human being on the earth-how do you know we are not all chosen? You are not the creator of the universe-you are not God-not Jesus Christ-nor an arch angel-you do not have the power of the triune God

you failed to address what Jesus Christ did on the cross-you are not His equal

You’re simply misunderstanding. Even other angels have told me and jesus himself said that anything I do you can as well. Plus, who are you to say what I am or are not? I understand what a nephilim is, a nephilim is a human mixed with any number of a celestial being. I am not convincing anyone how anything is at it is my belief. And anyone can hold the power of god within their hands. I think you have it mixed up.
Old 03-01-2018, 03:58 AM
Experiencer

ook-fair enough-I am not misunderstanding. and you are right when you say I have no right to say what you are and what you are not. However, I do have the right to not believe you are or are not what you claim to be.

I do not think I am mixed up-what I believe to be the power of the Almighty God is most likely different than what you believe to be the power of your god.

as I have stated in an earlier post-why would you post your beliefs in a Christian forum? it would be like me going into a nephillim forum and saying nephillim does not exist but I wish to discuss the subject-

confusing why you would come into this forum and make your views known and wish to dscuss the beliefs you have,

so why is it that you come into this forum to make your beliefs known? do you have the expectation that Christians will abandon their beliefs for yours? that would be similar to a Christian explaining their beliefs to you and expecting you to abandon your beliefs.............your being kunda silly aren't you?
Old 03-01-2018, 05:53 AM
Master
Jesus is and was a divine being who was simultaneously a human being when he had his sojourn on the Earth plane

We were all once, "divine beings" on the same plane and level as God who is the Realm of Oneness. There we, the Father, the Spirit were equal. When we began our journey into other forms, dimensions, expressions we sorta forgot that Divinity while becoming something Other. There was no evil or negativity in the becoming more individualized, and more separate but the temptation for selfishness is always stronger as the soul further moves from the one Godhead-Spirit Force

A gift to us as spiritual beings was the Earth so we could have experiences as human beings to remember our divinity. We remember it but becoming fully human, compassionate and empathic. Rejoice in your humanity!
Your humanity is an extension of your limitless divinity.

Jesus was one of those rare Higher beings who never drifted from the Source and was made a perfect Human for the people he was promised to, to fall in love with and to know to see our true Selves played out in a singular historical human drama to redeem us. The redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of God for all the violence ever done in the world. We have always been and always will be redeemed because God forgave us before the world was created, but made it known in the life and death of his "Son", (a direct reflected divinity in physical form). It is ourselves we must forgive. It is each other we must forgive to lift above the rules of laws of Karma and align with the Divine Mercy which is above all that tit for tat garbage which are real forces in the universe.

The soul will find it's way back to the Divine-Eternal Blissful Realm of Oneness, and the freedom to experience and express oneself after so many journeys outside that Realm will be even more glorious because the past development of our own individuality coupled with our remembered divinity. A truly great experiment undertaken by ourselves and God.
Old 05-01-2018, 04:16 PM
Ascender

what human have you ever known or heard of that had raised the dead, heal the blind and so on? we can start practising from the time we come out our mother to the time we take our last breath. and still wouldn't be able to do those things. and sorry though we are all created by means of Jehovah God and Jesus. we are NOT all "God's Children ,(1 John 3:10 So now we can tell who are children of God and who are children of the devil. Anyone who does not live righteously and does not love other believers does not belong to God).

many who claim to be "God's Children", live as the rest of the world does. in other words, they are part of satan world. Jesus said he and his wasn't ,(John 17:16). many don't really listen to Jesus words, or even try to follow his examples ,(Luke 6:46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?). so believing anyone can do what Jesus did, is being fooled by satan ,(2Cor.4:4). peace