Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-10-2017, 07:43 PM
Newbie ;)

First attempts at AP.

Hi
I am new to AP, I tried it twice at the weekend, and I did not make it. I will try again next weekend; it is the one time I get to myself.

While trying it both times, my mind was just blank most of the time, focusing or trying hard to rise while restful. I lasted well over an hour in each case. The next day I was absolutely freezing, I just could not get a heat in me.

I have since been feeling strange the next two days, kind of shaky and panicy, it was not pleasant. I have remained calm, and so far I had quite a good week, or better than usual.

I have read much on the AP experience but not much on the effect of the awakened satate afterwards.

Does anybody relate this? Thanks
Old 04-10-2017, 10:32 PM
Suspended
Astral projects is a hazardous practice that unsettles the spirit body. What you experience is detrimental to your health, which is why things feel unpleasant. Take that as a warning not to do astral projects because it is not healthy for you.

It's a bit like playing with a ouija board in that you don't know what you're exposing yourself to, so it's best avoided.
Old 05-10-2017, 04:19 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for your reply, and I do wish I had never heard of AP but I have now and I believe I much pursue. I admit I do not know what I am doing, I have read a lot, I just know I must continue.

What I have not read is the effects on the physical body or mind of life. Most literature I have read is about exploration, but if there is a reaction, there must be an opposite reaction. If you are exploring the Astral Plane that must have an effect on the physical plane. There is not much said about that, and I am more interested on those effects. Thanks again
Old 14-10-2017, 02:36 AM
Guide
Amazing...
Old 15-10-2017, 02:51 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro
Astral projects is a hazardous practice that unsettles the spirit body. What you experience is detrimental to your health, which is why things feel unpleasant. Take that as a warning not to do astral projects because it is not healthy for you.

It's a bit like playing with a ouija board in that you don't know what you're exposing yourself to, so it's best avoided.

Can you elaborate on this any further?
Most of the info I read about AP (or OBE) is about exploring your consciousness, the astral world and how things work there.
Then there are some people who give warnings about going out of body, but never explain why it is so "dangerous". Can you give some examples on how projecting could be harmful to my consciousness/spirit/soul?
Every time I have a lucid dream I get positive feelings about how I really control my consciousness, and the one time I accidentally went out-of-body it was the most calm and peaceful moment of my life, so that is pushing me into pursuing this further.
Old 15-10-2017, 06:41 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoggr
Can you elaborate on this any further?
Most of the info I read about AP (or OBE) is about exploring your consciousness, the astral world and how things work there.
Then there are some people who give warnings about going out of body, but never explain why it is so "dangerous". Can you give some examples on how projecting could be harmful to my consciousness/spirit/soul?
Every time I have a lucid dream I get positive feelings about how I really control my consciousness, and the one time I accidentally went out-of-body it was the most calm and peaceful moment of my life, so that is pushing me into pursuing this further.

You are putting yourself at risk of meeting evil spirits, which should always be avoided because, being evil, they will seek to harm you for as long as they can & that can mean that you get stuck with them in your waking life for many years.

A lucid dream is not AP, it's a dream state.
Old 16-10-2017, 04:25 PM
Suspended
Most people will tell you that when you AP if you get to overwhelmed or excited you will normally come out of the experience, this has been the case with me as well if i freaked out or got to excited i would be yanked back to my body super fast and wake up with a zap.

Like Astro said not everything is friendly, it's the same as walking around your city i guess but now the city your exploring is the universe/dimensions, there is alot of cool stuff to see, do and learn though, some people think it's all bad, it's not but it's good to use discernment at times.

I'll leave a clearing technique bellow which you can use if you feel the need to. (which can be used when ever)

TOOLS FOR HEALING UNSEEN NEGATIVE INFLUENCES

By James Gilliland

​Healing is a must for all those who desire to operate in other realms of consciousness. You must have self authority and maintain control. If you are experiencing negative vibrations, they are either thought forms, limiting mental concepts, psychic bonds or discarnate entities (lost souls) in need of healing. They are bound to the earth vibration due to lower vibration attitudes and emotions. Some are coercive and desire to manipulate and control. Love heals. Casting out only sends them to another place, another person. In ALL healings, remember that God is love. It is the power of love that heals and lifts. We will give you the following steps to clear the energy.

1. Close your aura by visualizing a white or gold light around you.

2. Call upon your chosen cultural representative of God, be it Jesus, Buddha, Babaji, Mary, Mohammed, White Eagle or another one of the Beautiful Many Christed Ones.

3. Tell the entities they are healed and forgiven, lifted and enlightened. (repeat if you feel it is needed)

4. Tell them they are filled and surrounded with the Christ light and the Christ love. (or the highest consciousness and energy available)

5. Ask your chosen representative to take them to their perfect place.

6. Ask that all negative thought forms and limiting mental concepts be dissolved and lifted in the light of truth.

7. Ask that all psychic bonds be severed, and close your aura to all but spirit of the highest vibration.

Repeat this process until you feel clear. There may be more than one healing to do. Remember your word is very powerful, and what is spoken on their level manifests instantly. Many enlightened ones use this process before opening. It creates a clear and safe environment, and it also lifts the one who is doing the healing. Intent is nine-tenths of the law!
Old 18-10-2017, 09:20 PM
Newbie ;)

I realize there could be dark entities lurking around that want to suck energy out of unsuspecting travelers. I just thought it was enough to say to myself "I am protected by Source / God / The Light" and other affirmations, and keep a strong mind. I'm ready to look everyone in the eye and not be afraid. I really want to explore this, because it will help me a lot in my spiritual evolution. But then again I have no idea how the spirit realm works and what kind of spirits are out there.

Thank you for the protection affirmations, Nature Grows.
Old 19-10-2017, 06:15 AM
Suspended
no problem.
Old 19-10-2017, 09:41 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoggr
I realize there could be dark entities lurking around that want to suck energy out of unsuspecting travelers. I just thought it was enough to say to myself "I am protected by Source / God / The Light" and other affirmations, and keep a strong mind. I'm ready to look everyone in the eye and not be afraid. I really want to explore this, because it will help me a lot in my spiritual evolution. But then again I have no idea how the spirit realm works and what kind of spirits are out there.

Thank you for the protection affirmations, Nature Grows.

Better to explore through dreams & visions before you learn to go traveling, it would be much safer.