Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 28-02-2019, 10:55 PM
Pathfinder

Ancestral darkness

In sacred plant ceremonies, these dark things been surfacing in me which strongly feel like they dont originate in this lifetime and that theyre connected to family lines. I know what to do when it comes up, theres like a challenge that presents itself, when I rise to the challenge with my heart (compassion is the key) my body goes into catharsis mode, it feels right, I.can only handle so much in one go so these catharsis sessions dont always have.a happy ending but I feel in my heart its what needs to be done.

I'm really fascinated by where this energy originates, Ive never been able ro see that. I dont know for sure its ancestral it just doesnt feel from this lifetime. Is there a.way to find out where it originates? Or maybe its best.I dont know, maybe not knowing gives me a better ability to heal it?
Old 01-03-2019, 09:51 PM
Experiencer
The chakra on the back of the head can be used to ask the divine energy for forgiveness and thus end whatever is looming. You can try the sahaja yoga self realization meditation which is easy and quick and will activate the loving healing energy you have inside while ending any past life karma.
Old 10-03-2019, 02:29 AM
Master
Both of these posts are very interesting! sounds like great advice Fairyana, I want to look into those. LoveAll I am glad you are getting to core issues and able to deal with them and hope you find more answers and resolution

well my first suggestion would be to consult someone who knows about these things. I am unfamiliar with such phenomena and things like that in general so I haven't spent a lot of time learning or exploring them, but there are a couple people online who I think are in touch with other realms and ancestry and such things, that'd cost money but I imagine in other sections of this forum there are people who would have valuable input too.

Otherwise, I think you might be interested to try the amazing technique EFT on this situation. It can work or help with almost anything and gets us to profound answers sometimes