Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 15-03-2011, 01:01 PM
beth

Please Help

Please help!
I'm new to Spiritual Forum and i really like this site. I hope someone could help me with a problem i've been having for a few years now. My father past away about 14 yrs ago and a few yrs ago i met a man. I felt like my father had something to do with it because the signs were all there. Like i met this guy on my fatheres birthday (10/22) He has my fathers middle name and he lives in Ark which is my fathers initials (i live in ga). The address of the house i was living in at the time i met this man was 2210. Then me and the man stopped talking and i still get alot of signs about him. Not so much about my father any more. Just to name a few. I was watching t.v one evening and was getting upset about all the signs and got up to go get a cup of coffee and stop for a moment and closed my eyes and thought to myself " This is crazy, I can't keep this up" I took a deep breath and a calmness came over me and when i open my eyes his name was on the t.v. He doesn't have a common name. A black screen with yellow letters. Imagine my surprise. Another sign was when i was picking up my son from work and he worked a hr away from where i live. I got in my truck to pick him up and when i left my neighborhood I kept seeing jeeps. i just found out that he bought a jeep. Ok, so i was thinking this is just crazy, i'm looking way to much in to this. So i said out loud to who ever was giving me the signs. Show my exactly 5 jeeps just like his. On my way to get my son. I saw exactly 5 jeeps. There are so many more signs. But i think you get the idea. Now my problem is. What do they mean? I haven't talked to this guy in a yr. Now i just ignore the signs and i'm thinking maybe there not signs and if they where they didn't mean any thing and whats the point of signs. I don't want to lose my faith in signs, and thats exactly whats happening. So please i would love to hear what anybody has to say about this.

Thank you
Beth
Old 15-03-2011, 01:20 PM
Master
Hi Beth

There is a saying ( could be a book I think ?) Signposts for the living.
Trust your first thought with each sign.. have a notebook and listen to your first thought okay ..( careful dont drive and write).
Signs are there for many reasons ..one being that yes there is a soul connection there on some level.. and you are being made aware there is ...for developing your own trust.. learning and path..! All of us are unique yet different..yet one ( yep thats a head spin lol)
My thoughts only .. you are being taught by spirit .
Call in yr highest guides of love and light . Ask for clarity okay from "YOUR HIGHEST GUIDES OF LOVE AND LIGHT "
Still suggest keeping a soul journey diary..your own .

Hope this bit helps in some small way

Its lovely having signs .

All the best to you
love and blessings
:)
xo
Old 15-03-2011, 01:42 PM
Experiencer

hello beth :)

You say you are afraid of loosing faith in signs. Why would that be, especially with all of them you are seeing? And why would they not mean anything if they were? Keep in mind that they don't always mean what we think they do. There's no way of knowing WHY you are seeing signs about this person. It may not be for reasons you think. It could even be a path leading you towards something else.

I believe signs are there and it isn't all in our imaginations. I also think that it is up to you what to do about them, if anything. It is your choice and there is no real 'problem' here that I see. But perhaps just a quick "how are you doing these days" to this person wouldn't hurt anything. Facebook makes that quite easy.

Could just simply be that there is something more that could of or should of been said, becaus when people stop talking/communicating that can sometimes be the case. In a nutshell, I think you are getting signs and these generally have a definate reason, but it's not always what you think it is. But it's always up to you whether to listen to signs.
Old 15-03-2011, 10:30 PM
beth

Thank you for responding.
How do I tap into my guide? I've tried and i just don't get it. I feel like the universe is yelling at me about this situtation and i'm just not getting it.

I can't contact him, well i can but i won't. It didn't end to well.

I feel like its just not the right time for us and the signs are there to keep him in my heart. But then i don't want to be disapointed. I'm just very confused.

Thank you so much for both of your insight and advise.

Beth
Old 16-03-2011, 03:27 PM
Master
Beth .. patience ..acceptance ..and trust ( its a lesson I feel we all must learn at some point )

Live in each moment as much as possible " being true to you ..be your best friend so to speak".. and when sad genuinely help another if you are able ..even a smile helps people greatly it is a gift you see by helping another we are so blessed .

These are my thoughts only.. please listen to your own soul truths ok.

Xo
Old 16-03-2011, 05:30 PM
N2AButterfly

I think you answered your own question:
"I feel like its just not the right time for us and the signs are there to keep him in my heart"
Old 16-03-2011, 08:43 PM
beth

Thank you,

You guys are truly amazing. I really feel better.