Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-09-2016, 08:21 PM
Master

What Soul Type Do You Have-Quiz

I happened upon this quiz that I thought you might find interesting. You don't have to sign up for anything or give any personal information to participate in the quiz.

http://www.soundstrue.com/quiz/instruction/

My soul type five highest scores:

Spiritualist (score 16)
Educator (score 13)
Caregiver (score 10)
Creator (score 10)
Hunter (score 9)
Old 13-09-2016, 11:21 PM
Greenslade

Not sure what to make of this but....

Hunter - 12
Caregiver - 16
Creator - 19
Thinker - 11
Helper - 13
Educator - 11
Performer - 9
Leader - 14
Spiritualist - 20
Old 13-09-2016, 11:52 PM
Super Moderator
Well, this is interesting.
I got (highest numbers)
Helper 17
Creator/Spiritualist 13
Hunter 12
Thinker 10

What made me smile was that comment about the "Hunter's house" being more functional than decorative. Just like me.

Is there a "Soul score" for someone who picks up nails, springs, pennies, brackets, bits of string and metal, and collects them in a jar saying "Never know when you're gonna need that!"
Old 14-09-2016, 01:06 AM
Deactivated Account
I liked this, I got:

Spiritualist 14
Thinker 13
Creator 11
Performer 11

Pretty pleased with the results, I think they indicate who I am and the direction my soul is moving. :)

Nice!

Next time anybody asks me what my personality type is, I'm telling them STCP, because that's ME!!

I got my 11:11 for the day too, ha!
Old 14-09-2016, 01:26 AM
Deactivated Account

Hunter

Caregiver

Thinker

Spiritualist

Okey doke. My tops. Well, I dont see myself as a "spiritualist", or at least dont care for the label. I thought I would fall into caregiver or helper.. However, I suppose I would identify these as "mom" traits either way
Old 14-09-2016, 01:55 AM
Master
Pretty accurate for the top 3, I didn't check out the rest.

16 for Caregiver.
Caregiver

The quintessential characteristic of a Caregiver type is the desire to take care of others. For this reason, Caregivers may be drawn to the long-term care of children or the elderly. Though some Caregivers find their need to nurture satisfied by raising a family, many others seek out work in such venues as schools, hospitals, and animal shelters. The long-term care of those with Alzheimer’s, autism, and mental illness often becomes the responsibility of Caregivers.

If you recognize yourself as a Caregiver, you may already have noticed the tendency to put others’ needs ahead of your own. This trait makes it essential that you go out of your way to take care of yourself as well as those around you. Remember that you’re no use to others if you’re not healthy or fit enough to help them.

You are loyal to the extreme, and you guard those who are entrusted to your care with your life. Fighting another person’s battles can be important if that individual is unable to stand up for themselves, though you should be cautious not to disempower those in your care by not allowing them to do things for themselves.

Your empathy allows you to understand nonverbal emotional signals. This ability will tell you when someone needs your help, and how best to assist them. It is common for Caregiver types to intuitively know what someone needs at any given time.

Spiritualist 13

Spiritualist

What unites Spiritualists is a deeply held belief in a world beyond this one. You will have a desire to express your spirituality in some way, and may be drawn to religion or other spiritual practices. Many Spiritualists are highly intuitive, which is why you may have had psychic experiences in the past and why you will tend to use your sixth sense when it comes to decisionmaking.

You have a great deal of compassion, and may feel a strong need to create a better world, or to help people make the best of their lives. Charities and nonprofits are places where you and other Spiritualists can express your soul’s desire to help others. Whatever work you choose, you must feel you have a higher purpose. It is not enough for a Spiritualist type to simply pick up a check at the end of the week. There has to be a feeling that someone has benefited from your efforts. That’s why many doctors and healers are Spiritualists.

Whether you know it or not, you frequently inspire others through your behavior. By expressing Spiritualist values such as compassion, fairness, honesty and altruism, you encourage others to live by these values—especially younger Spiritualists who will wish to emulate you.

Creator - 11

Creator

As the name suggests, Creators are drawn to creativity of all sorts. This includes conventional artistic pursuits such as photography or painting, and activities including dance, gardening, cooking, and playing music. Great artists like Michelangelo and van Gogh were Creator types, as are filmmakers like Steven Spielberg and entertainers from Barbra Streisand to Julia Child.

Without a creative outlet, Creators can become miserable, which is why, if this is your type, you will be drawn to express yourself creatively in anything you do. You have the ability to be original, and will use your imagination to find new or better ways to convey your ideas.

The sensitivity that is a mark of the Creator can be hard to manage in this harsh modern world. It does, however, give you an advantage when it comes to accessing the intuitive part of yourself. For this reason, many people who make their living as psychics are Creator types. The Creator trait of idealism allows you to see the good in others and the potential in people and situations. Focusing on the big picture will come naturally, though paying attention to details may not.
Old 14-09-2016, 01:58 AM
Master
Thinker - 19
Spiritualist - 12
Creator - 9
Performer - 9

Everything else, I scored too low to even worry about...

Caregiver - 0
Helper - 0

Yup, that's about right. lol
Old 14-09-2016, 03:00 AM
Master
Caregiver -15
Creator -15
Spiritualist -14
Performer -14
Helper - 12
Leader - 12
Educator -10
Thinker - 8
Hunter - 8

I find this ironic since I tend to over think things. :)
The caregiver/helper thing seems right on
Old 14-09-2016, 03:20 AM
Master
hunter 12
caregiver 14
creator 12
thinker 13
helper 8
educator 6
performer 5
leader 11
spiritualist 14

Interesting, I guess.
Old 14-09-2016, 03:57 AM
Suspended
Guide
Hunter 6
Caregiver 4
Creator 10
Thinker 14
Helper 8
Educator 9
Performer 9
Leader 10
Spiritualist 13

I guess thinking, spiritualist, creator, and leader are my strongest characteristics. I almost never pick 1 or 5 though.

Caregiver is my lowest lol.... guess I don't care much for others? I will educate and help them, but I'm not going to baby anyone.