Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 24-06-2011, 02:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I lived next door to her for 24 years, but forget imaginary things. Could there not be the unimaginable?

oh sure. there are universes full of things that humans can't imagine.
Old 24-06-2011, 02:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
'Who are you?' said the Caterpillar.

This was not an encouraging opening for a conversation. Alice replied, rather shyly, 'I—I hardly know, sir, just at present— at least I know who I was when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then.'
and the cat, reclining back on his pillar said ' Here man, have another puff on the hooker' ... for goodness sake lol
Old 24-06-2011, 02:15 PM
Master
Quote:
oh sure. there are universes full of things that humans can't imagine.

Aren't you a human?
Old 24-06-2011, 02:19 PM
Master
i know Wonderland like that back of my hand. i can even sometimes predict when there will be a dream scenaro shift. generally, it's when the Dormouse awakens just enough to cause a Lobster Quidrille but you can't always go by that because there's the Borogove Factor to consider.
Rivendoah

Well... there must be a big pink pig floating around down there... lol... at least in my rabbit hole...

which I think is the point... what we find down in the rabbit hole is for each one of us to discover... and for each of us it is different... as life continues... my personal path does not get thinner... it become more crystal clear... begins to make more sense... because it is meant for me alone... even though the path ultimately will bring us altogether, we must first walk our own individual path... or dig out own little rabbit hole.

Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Aren't you a human?

most of the time.
Old 24-06-2011, 02:20 PM
moke64916

you say belief with personal truth. I think there is a difference between "personal truth" and "inner truth." I still pray or believe it something will come true, and I'm spiritual. I always keep a close relationship with The Source. My prayers come true by believing, and faith. But I am also Spiritual too. We are all mini versions of God. We are God. Just in physical form to gain experience. God is all knowing and I think created humans for Us to gain experience. I always try to keep a Close relationship to Self and Source.
Old 24-06-2011, 02:23 PM
Master
Quote:
most of the time.

I seems ironic that a person can attest to universes which are unimaginable to people.

My appearence is only imaginable to everyone on this site.
Old 24-06-2011, 02:24 PM
Master
if my personal truth ever surfaced from Wonderland into "normal reality most folks would think themselves suddenly insane. either that or they'd become believers in miracles.
Old 24-06-2011, 02:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I seems ironic that a person can attest to universes which are unimaginable to people.

My appearence is only imaginable to everyone on this site.

**shrug*** unimagined universes are only unimagined because the rabbit hole is infinitely deep.