Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 04:13 PM
Poppies

[quote=Space_Man]
Both of you: explain to me how
Old 12-01-2006, 07:02 PM
Space_Man

howiemac: I apologize
Old 12-01-2006, 10:10 PM
sashwah

Hmmm... but what about the idea that you choose your next life, taking into consideration your karmic debt. As i have said before, i think the free will bit comes in before you are born, when you choose your path. You are free to learn very few lessons and maybe rid yourself of a little karmic debt and know that if this is the way you proceed, you will have to be reincarnated again. Or you could choose a more difficult path for yourself, almost doubling the debt repayment so you finally are in credit. This could lead the way for a peaceful incarnation after that, when all you do is love and learn, upon dying you proceed to the third level of existence, not the second. One step closer to enlightenment.... I think that after we have planned this existence, and we are born, then we have the free will to get it right or to get it wrong. If we have reached a place which is not good, you have a choice to get out of there or to exercise your right to apathy and stay exactly where you are, making half arsed effort's, but never really believing you can do it. If you get it right, you have the choice to continue getting it right, or exercise your right to apathy and let it all slide through your fingers. It takes thought and effort to keep on the right track, and a lot of determination and life changes to get off the wrong track and onto the right one. You always have a choice, which means two options open to you with every aspect of your life. You have free will to choose.. The blue pill, or the red pill? I may have simplified this a little but you get the jist of it.
Speaking as a psychic, i know when lots of things are going to happen. I give accurate readings... so there must be fore knowledge and predestination (hope i got the right one!!).. people make predictions all the time which prove to be accurate. I've seen some paintings that made my hair stand on end after the London bombings. The artist had no idea... obviously, that what he was painting had any physical significance until after the attack. I have to state for the record... i don't believe in coincidence... synchrinicity, yes... coincidence no. Precognition.. yes.. hindsight.. definately :notworth:
Old 12-01-2006, 10:17 PM
sashwah

i also believe in synchronicity...... and bad spelling...
Old 12-01-2006, 10:52 PM
Space_Man

So
Old 12-01-2006, 11:56 PM
sashwah

so far so good.... but you get to choose which dish you eat. You don't plan your menu's too...
:lol:
Old 13-01-2006, 12:41 AM
Space_Man

And this process is repeated at the end of every life-time (in preparation for the next)
Old 13-01-2006, 09:04 AM
sashwah

because you have advisors... also you do not have the human constraint s of normal vision. The Native American indians make decisions for the tribe based on what actions will cause what consequences generations ahead... if they can predict the future in this way then why not while you are in spirit?
There are many levels of existence. Not just this one and the next. After the next one, there is another one and so on... If you have done enough in your lifetimes, you move onto another level of light where you do not come back to earth. You do not necessarily have to come back here at all. There are many worlds you could decide to go to. We are not the only physical lifeforms and we are not the only planet in the whole of everything that supports life.
Old 13-01-2006, 04:26 PM
Poppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashwah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Space_Man
at the very beginning of this process (so: pre-incarnation, in any form),
because you have advisors... also you do not have the human constraint s of normal vision. The Native American indians make decisions for the tribe based on what actions will cause what consequences generations ahead... if they can predict the future in this way then why not while you are in spirit?
So, does that mean that, as Spacey said, at the very beginning of this process... you can see what will happen in all your incarnations?
Old 13-01-2006, 09:35 PM
DASA

Inconceivable

"Both of you: explain to me how
Closed Thread