Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 02-09-2019, 06:39 PM
Newbie ;)

Last Incarnation

How does one know that this is their last incarnation?

Is it a gut feeling? Or are there obvious factors from being an Old Soul?

About my soul, my soul has been around since the tribal times. I have very tribal totems (Wolf, Hawk, Bear, and Monkey).

Anyways, sorry, I'm getting off topic.

I looked online and it said stuff like "absence of children", "content sitting in the background", "not as attached to earthly objects -- or even people sometimes", "desire to spend a lot time alone".

I feel like a lot of this describes me to a T, but then again, I'm taking the advice from the sites with a grain of salt.

It would also make sense if this was my last incarnation because my life path is number 9 which is the end of the cycle.

Anyways, what do you all think?
Old 02-09-2019, 07:04 PM
Master
I think you have to get to this point. Morgan Freeman has the answer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcn6v7IaIfA
Old 02-09-2019, 07:32 PM
Master

The esoteric approach states that we have to have raised our consciousness to a sufficiently high level so that we can "graduate" and move on to a higher sphere of service and learning. This requires more than simply not having children or desiring to be alone or having a particular life path number.

If you have not raised your consciousness to full identification with your spiritual nature then I suggest that this is not your last incarnation.

Peace.
Old 03-09-2019, 06:33 AM
Master
Hi,

Those of us who are aware of this incarnation cycle are not about to stop doing that because we have just started to become effective awakening the general population.

It is the end of the cycle of being ineffective. Not for reincarnation.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 03-09-2019, 08:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

Those of us who are aware of this incarnation cycle are not about to stop doing that because we have just started to become effective awakening the general population.

It is the end of the cycle of being ineffective. Not for reincarnation.

John

John, could I ask you what your opinion is on the process after these bodies cease? The initial and following steps.
Old 03-09-2019, 08:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat

The esoteric approach states that we have to have raised our consciousness to a sufficiently high level so that we can "graduate" and move on to a higher sphere of service and learning. This requires more than simply not having children or desiring to be alone or having a particular life path number.

If you have not raised your consciousness to full identification with your spiritual nature then I suggest that this is not your last incarnation.

Peace.
This answer^^^^
Old 03-09-2019, 09:43 AM
Master

I know that this is my last incarnation and I won't be returning to earth after I die. However, it is hard to point out what exactly about me makes me think that, it is more of an intuitive knowing.

There are a few things though, at least in my case, that point in that direction, some of which you've touched upon. You could say that I am already halfway into heaven, which may sound unlikely, but my regular contact with heavenly beings would confirm that.

I have also gone through a Kundalini Awakening and the resulting energetic and vibratory transformation is ongoing. To put it succinctly, I feel that I am no longer entirely human and I am transforming into something else, a light-being, as it were. I can't say whether that is an entirely subjective observation or if there are, or will be outside, visible signs. A few small things in a biological sense would indicate that this is a process with a clear physiological aspect.

My sexual energies are entirely upward-flowing and I no longer produce any measurable seminal fluids or have anything resembling sexual desires or arousal. This also means I won't be able to have children or even date and get married in the conventional sense. It is not something I sought out, it happened organically and naturally as part of the Kundalini transformation process.

I'm not sure how I feel about that, I wouldn't have minded getting married and starting a family at some point (I got quite close just before my Kundalini Awakening fully asserted itself), but how can you desire something when you literally have no desires? I guess the way I am now, is that I am quite detached from material things, yet I still want them, not because I desire them, but because of societal expectations, particularly from my family's side. I am well aware that my lack of interest in material things causes anguish to my parents in particular, thus there is some sadness in me that I cannot fulfil their expectations towards me and go towards the big house / big car / hot wife / grandchildren route. In other words, I still want these things, to please others, but I have no desire for them. Yet, even though I want these things, I don't want them enough to actually go out and get them.

I made a deliberate decision in 2012 to scale back my career and ambitions, to stop dating and chasing material things altogether. I chose to lead a simple and solitary life. I cannot say yet, if that was the right decision, but it is what it is. Knowing the pleasures of drinking Soma and interacting with heavenly beings more than makes up for it and I am already in goodbye mode, when it comes to this material realm. Frankly, I won't miss it and I can't get emotional about never seeing it again.

I hope that makes sense...
Old 03-09-2019, 02:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
John, could I ask you what your opinion is on the process after these bodies cease? The initial and following steps.

Hi,

I have read about and reflected on how this process would go. The initial phase involves a seperation from the intellect. So many of us see the human consciousness as a part of the human intellect. For sure it is linked when we are alive. However once the body stops working it is not.

The first stage of seperation is when we hear the music. It reminds us we are eternal beings. That also happens when we have near death experiences. Any way for those passing over it is sustained. Then we meet a loved one. In some cases it is our mother, in my case it will be my twin's higher self. That is when our 3 day life review process takes place. After that our human akashic record gets stored in the cave of creation for our next life expression.

Then we go home and have a party with every person we ever met in that last life time. For all of us know one another very deeply. At some point when the fun is over, in a way it never ends, we start continue our soul journey planning as it relates to our next incarnation.

Any way that is my opinion on this process. I hope it was what you were looking for.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 03-09-2019, 03:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I have read about and reflected on how this process would go. The initial phase involves a seperation from the intellect. So many of us see the human consciousness as a part of the human intellect. For sure it is linked when we are alive. However once the body stops working it is not.

The first stage of seperation is when we hear the music. It reminds us we are eternal beings. That also happens when we have near death experiences. Any way for those passing over it is sustained. Then we meet a loved one. In some cases it is our mother, in my case it will be my twin's higher self. That is when our 3 day life review process takes place. After that our human akashic record gets stored in the cave of creation for our next life expression.

Then we go home and have a party with every person we ever met in that last life time. For all of us know one another very deeply. At some point when the fun is over, in a way it never ends, we start continue our soul journey planning as it relates to our next incarnation.

Any way that is my opinion on this process. I hope it was what you were looking for.

John

I'm not looking for anything in particular just the truth. Thank you for taking the time to reply John.
Old 03-09-2019, 09:59 PM
Master

I might suggest you read the book, The Instruction by Ainslie Macleod. He explains the age and traits of the soul in each age group.

It was one of the very best books I have ever read.

Mainly I now have patience and love with young and middle age souls. I understand they are here to have fun and experience everything! Before I was disgusted and impatient with their child-like behaviors. How wonderful is that!

After reading the book you will have a better idea where your soul age fits in. You may not be positive, but you will have general leanings.