Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-08-2019, 03:02 PM
Seeker

What is the benefit of having a high vibration?

When we have a high vibration what exactly does that do for us? Why does it matter? These are just some of the thoughts I have been pondering lately as I believe I generally am in a very high vibration. I appreciate the beauty around me and the abundance I have.
However, so what? Does it mean I am closer to the way a higher power intended? Does it mean I am closer to being aligned to my purpose for being on this planet?
I feel overall happier with life, but just wonder if that is the reason or if there are other aspects?
Thanks.
Old 28-08-2019, 03:10 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Maynor
When we have a high vibration what exactly does that do for us? Why does it matter? These are just some of the thoughts I have been pondering lately as I believe I generally am in a very high vibration. I appreciate the beauty around me and the abundance I have.
However, so what? Does it mean I am closer to the way a higher power intended? Does it mean I am closer to being aligned to my purpose for being on this planet?
I feel overall happier with life, but just wonder if that is the reason or if there are other aspects?
Thanks.

Here is one aspect.

The higher our energy, which I would call Divine Love the highest,
the more interconnected we become with ALL.

Last edited by Native spirit : 28-08-2019 at 08:52 PM.
Old 28-08-2019, 03:14 PM
Master
Hello,

I would say that high vibrations is having a good outlook on life. Our perceptual way of being creates our reality. For those who have lower vibrational perspectives will not feel happy with their life.

There is more to a very high vibration than just feeling good. My understanding is that effects our physical, mental, and spiritual well being. A happy person does not get sick as often as an unhappy person. There is also a clarity of thought which is not attainable with those trapped in negative thought cycles.

On the spiritual side I would say that the divine design is for the human to be happy. I suspect our well being influences those around us in good ways.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 28-08-2019, 03:19 PM
Master

bliss in permanence

Old 28-08-2019, 08:15 PM
Master

I believe this "high vibration" is a New Age misnomer. It doesn't really mean anything. There are better and useful descriptions of how we're doing on our quest for evolvement.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 29-08-2019, 01:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I believe this "high vibration" is a New Age misnomer. It doesn't really mean anything. There are better and useful descriptions of how we're doing on our quest for evolvement.

I could agree. I understand that the earthly sences & brain has nothing to do with sentience, awareness, intelligence or the spiritual.

Atoms vibrate, & atoms although they are constructed of the spiritual matter, they are not of the Soul, and the Soul "is" the seat of consciousness. Consciousness is not of the Earth body.

And can anyone here say that the invisible spiritual matter of the spiritual universe, of which Soul is constructed of, vibrates at all, I have been led to believe that it does not.....SO, vibrating on a high level..well I believe not.

I believe that it is just another addition to the many false beliefs & stories given to Earthlings by unsavory dark minded beings, so that we do not realize spiritual truth, in regards to our soul selves in relation to the creator & righteousness.

No body needs to be more spiritual, they only need to be more highly morally righteous.

Performing good deeds activates the law of reap as one sows, and the law works instantly in rewarding a person with spiritual health, "radiance" & abundance....not false vibration.

The other way is to follow jesus' way ie:- the Heavenly entities way of love....performing loving deeds plus longing/praying for the NEW BIRTH OF SOULSELF, which reconstructs the invisible Soul'self into a child of the Heavenly entity....forget vibration...forget sitting in nothingness etc.

Just get out there and be like the concept of Jesus & be loving to everyone..including other members on this site....be humble & long to the Christ entity for the transformation into becoming a child of he Christ consciousness.
Old 28-08-2019, 08:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Thanks.

One perspective is that the Soul or consciousness seeks expression though the personality and physical body. The lower our vibrations, the more resistance is encountered by the Soul. The higher our vibrations, the easier it is for Soul expression without resistance or distortion. So yes, higher vibrations should mean that we are more aligned with our purpose.

And the higher our vibrations internally (spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically) the more we resonate with higher vibrations externally. So life often becomes easier, things flow with perfect timing, we meet the right people at the right time. We enjoy the cooperation of the Universe.

Peace.
Old 29-08-2019, 01:16 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
One perspective is that the Soul or consciousness seeks expression though the personality and physical body. The lower our vibrations, the more resistance is encountered by the Soul. The higher our vibrations, the easier it is for Soul expression without resistance or distortion. So yes, higher vibrations should mean that we are more aligned with our purpose.

And the higher our vibrations internally (spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically) the more we resonate with higher vibrations externally. So life often becomes easier, things flow with perfect timing, we meet the right people at the right time. We enjoy the cooperation of the Universe.

Peace.

All thoughts start in the mind of the Soul'self, they flow through to the brain & the brain only converts the thought into information/content that the brain can send to the sences of the flesh, so that the flesh will operate in such a way so that we can interact with our Earthly surroundings.

The temptations of the Earth life does not Sentiently affect the non sentient & non intelligent earthly body nor vice versa.
However it does affect the mind of the invisible Soul'self.

So vibration of the atoms in our non sentient Earthly form, bare no consequence on our spiritual way of being.
However if our quality of invisible Soul'self is in good health & radiance then all else including the earthly body functions better...& to improve the quality of the invisible Soul'self...please read my previous post.

As per usual, all is for anyones considerations.
Old 29-08-2019, 12:41 PM
Seeker

This speaks to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat

Peace.

Oooh wow. I really like this answer. Thanks so much. Best to you.
Old 29-08-2019, 01:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Thanks.
I look at higher vibrations as a moot issue.

The expression, 'higher vibration', is an expression that has different meanings to different people.

The expression is a lot of times used in conjunction to stroking the ego.

Besides, I have been in a room teaching a class were some claimed I had a low vibrations
and others claimed I had a high vibration.

To me, it is relative and irrelevant.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜