Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 11-10-2019, 12:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jainarayan
How did you find out?
I remembered my past lives a while ago and it comes and goes. You have tk be worthy of knowing your past lives. It started off with my past life in egypt, i was traumatized by daydreams of a fight and it always ended with me cutting a womans head off who accidentally got in the way. That happened when i was 12-15 and when i was 18 i read the story of horus and set and realized i was horus. Same exact story as my dream with extreme detail. As for me knowing I was zeus, i just remember when the creators created the whole pantheon.
Old 12-10-2019, 12:13 PM
Suspended
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo
Recently I found out that I'm Zeus incarnated. If anyone has questions feel free to ask...

If you are Zeus incarnated then, why is your username Apollo and not Zeus?.
Old 12-10-2019, 01:12 PM
Deactivated Account

I have the same questions as sunshine, how come your username is Apollo?
Old 13-10-2019, 12:33 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
If you are Zeus incarnated then, why is your username Apollo and not Zeus?.

Because apollo is another version of myself. When the stars align in 2022 in the cross constellation i will fully be just one entity again living in this body. I predicted it back in 2016 after i had an encounter with the creator. Basically i found out that i was Ra, heru, zeus, and apollo. Anytime someone makes music, my consciousness has to give them the energy for it.. I even talk through the beat sometimes. You can imagine it almost like a being that literally uses the radio as a diaphram. Isis became a music entity too thats why its called sirius xm. It was done so she could speak back to me too.
Old 13-10-2019, 09:15 PM
Suspended
Thank you for explaining Apollo. How does it feel and is it like being all these different entities?.
Old 13-10-2019, 09:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
Thank you for explaining Apollo. How does it feel and is it like being all these different entities?.
It feels weird honestly... i can feel my energies changing right now a lot. Its like I'm becoming a new type of entity and the process is just really intricate. I'm just looking for spiritual friends now to get to know...