Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 01-03-2011, 11:52 AM
Master
And here is the fine print which they use as a legal loophole to get away with their outrageous scam... and the only relevent thing the whole site says.

"Health Disclaimer! The information provided on this site should not be construed as personal medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken based solely on the contents of this site. Readers should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and well-being. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, based on the best judgment available to the authors, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries. The publisher is not responsible for errors or omissions."

Perhaps this thread should be removed as it is a risk to idiots who buy into this rubbish.

Jesus God Like what the hell are you thinking?
Old 01-03-2011, 12:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
And here is the fine print which they use as a legal loophole to get away with their outrageous scam... and the only relevent thing the whole site says.

"Health Disclaimer! The information provided on this site should not be construed as personal medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken based solely on the contents of this site. Readers should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and well-being. The information and opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound, based on the best judgment available to the authors, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk of any injuries. The publisher is not responsible for errors or omissions."

Perhaps this thread should be removed as it is a risk to idiots who buy into this rubbish.

Hi Gem

AS STATED I was just forwarding an email that I received and found It Interesting. The details within the email was open for debate and others have contributed to the topic and have mentioned other natural products such as almonds, Vitamin C, apricots, peanut oil, and stress free living that can prevent cancer.

Certain labels on vitamins / natural products etc are not allowed to state that It can help heal this or that nowadays because of certain laws. It doesn’t however disprove their benefits. Most natural products I would say are tied and bound by red tape In some shape or form

If this topic swayed anyone to come off their cancer drugs and suck lemons Instead I apologize.

As a healer for many years my only ever Intention was and still Is to help others.

Perhaps the moderators may want to delete the post to save any further complications..

x daz x
Old 01-03-2011, 12:42 PM
Master
I know a person fighting for their life will try anything!
If there are genuine scammers out there .. they should be greatly ashamed.
I feel deeply for those trying to help others thinking they are bringing hope and maybe a cure ..I feel even deeper for the people with cancer.

:)
Old 01-03-2011, 12:48 PM
Master
ps.

It was a couple of weeks before this post .. another family member read about it and was trying to help my sister... there are all sorts of things out there ..that actually make the person with cancer sicker..not just lemons but certain special teas as well etc .

The best person to actually ask is a cancer patient .

Blessings
:)
Old 01-03-2011, 01:01 PM
Master
It is a sad reflection on our modern world that "Snake Oil" salemen still abound, preying on the desperate. The sad thing about this instance is that the common lemon is a wonder food but it's not a miracle food.
Old 01-03-2011, 01:12 PM
Master
Hi smiler, norseman

I understand your thoughts and agree that people that prey on desperate people like cancer sufferers need shooting for sure.

I would say this lemon type of treatment Is quite well known as In just a few seconds I researched further sites and testimonials from doctors saying similar things . . but I will withdraw from the subject . .

The fundamental reason and the motives that suggest a therapy with sodium bicarbonate against tumours is that, although with the concurrence of a myriad of variable concausal factors – the development and the local and remote proliferation of these tumours has a cause that is exclusively fungin".

Dr. Tullio Simoncini
Old 01-03-2011, 01:24 PM
Master
Godlike

In hindsite ...
I would like to thankyou actually for your topic.

The reasons being another special moment with my sister ..its good that she is sharing her knowledge you see :)..a huge part of holistic health is emotional well being :)

My sister's situation ...as I said maybe different to others with certain cancers???..she has so many tumors she has no primary!

I believe...

There is a jewel to be found in everything ...!

All the best to you
Old 01-03-2011, 04:33 PM
Master
I just want to say...that we can't always say why some ppl do not recover from cancer...tho many have experienced seeming miraculous recovery from cancer. One was my grandfather...who had been diagnosed with a rare form of bone marrow cancer due to radiation exposure when inspecting nuclear test sites way back. Apparently everyone he'd known in the svc had died 20 yrs prior of cancer. He called me after he'd been diagnosed out of the blue.

He'd rarely been sick a day in his life. I prayed & did a healing. I never told him, but when he went back 2 wks later...he had no trace of it in his system. His doctors didn't understand. After repeated clean tests...they insisted on putting him on chemo. Which he endured as if it was nothing. However, after 3 yrs on it, his heart gave out in his sleep. On my birthday. There's a lot more to this story. But as soon as I fulfilled my obligation to God...then within a few wks my grandfather was gone...I had just enough time to go see him.

I am a huge believer in vitamin C. The body doesn't make it...we need it at the cellular level. It's a primary system tool for self-healing.

If our soul chooses to stay...we can nourish the body & soul and make use of our resources to heal ourselves...

But if we have chosen to leave at a given time & in a given way...then we and others...such as our families...have to come to terms with this. And it's very hard...That is of course beyond the scope of general nutritional advice but it is a crucial variable in explaining why some ppl recover from cancer and others dont.

I think that there is a lot of valuable nutritional advice that we can share with each other. Of course it must be tailored to individual needs. However vitamin C is something we need as a species to survive...and we generally can't linger here without the body :).
So I think it's very good and valuable general information, provided we realise that it is just one piece of the puzzle.

Peace & blessings,
7L
Old 01-03-2011, 04:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem

Gem...calm thyself mate...
Peace
7L
Old 02-03-2011, 05:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hi Gem

AS STATED I was just forwarding an email that I received and found It Interesting. The details within the email was open for debate and others have contributed to the topic and have mentioned other natural products such as almonds, Vitamin C, apricots, peanut oil, and stress free living that can prevent cancer.

Certain labels on vitamins / natural products etc are not allowed to state that It can help heal this or that nowadays because of certain laws. It doesn’t however disprove their benefits. Most natural products I would say are tied and bound by red tape In some shape or form

If this topic swayed anyone to come off their cancer drugs and suck lemons Instead I apologize.

As a healer for many years my only ever Intention was and still Is to help others.

Perhaps the moderators may want to delete the post to save any further complications..

x daz x

You just sell fairy floss.