Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 29-04-2014, 03:45 PM
Pathfinder
I don't know about evil as such, but the I am able to tell whether someone is negative, whether that means that they are evil or just that they would be a negative influence on me personally I'm not sure.

It's hard to describe, but when I look at them it as though they have a dark or black energy behind their eyes. It doesn't matter what colour the eyes are it is like i can see darkness within or behind them.
Old 29-04-2014, 05:00 PM
Djurplagare89

As Purple described it I can tell from the first sight if that person is a trusted one or someone to hold back. When I see a dark soul in ones eyes its something in me telling to stay away not looking into its eyes, "be careful" a thought keep telling me.
Old 30-04-2014, 11:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
'Evil' is completely in the evaluation of the viewer. Evil is whatever you define it to be.
I'm guessing the Adolf Hitlers of the world and throughout history thought this as well.

As spiritual beings we all understand what goodness is and what morality is, and we can't run away from that fact. Yes, there are different levels of personal morality. But every soul intrinsically understands that the activities of a serial killer can be defined as evil. The activities of a government that perpetrates genocide on their own country men, women and children can be defined as evil. Etc. and so forth.

People try and make the spiritual perspective so complicated and so abstract and so obtuse, when in fact it's all so very simple.

Last edited by Baile : 30-04-2014 at 02:28 PM.
Old 30-04-2014, 06:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartofgold
It's not that she's not talking to me, I don't have a problem with that, I just find it to be odd. She's a completely normal girl and chats with people all the time, I think she drinks a lot though. Or the people she lives with does at least.. and I am acquaintances with those people. It's more the issue of her eyes, I have a hard time looking at her when I run into her. There's people I run into on a daily basis where I can tell almost instantly if they are a generally good or bad person. With these two people, it's just been stronger, like an overwhelming feeling.

I'm hoping that someone has had a similar experience and that they can shed some light on this, because it's pretty strange and I don't have many people who seem to be as in tune to things as I am. Or at least, they don't talk about it.

I don't know if you ever heard this saying (your eyes are the windows to your soul) you can see everything when you look at someone in the eyes. Eyes don't lie. Have you ever look into you being an Empath?? I'm an empath and that's why when I look at someone in the eyes right away I can tell whether if that person is good or bad. Empaths are very sensitive to other people's energy and they can feel other people's energy (good or bad). When I meet someone for the first time and I feel negative energy I just stay away from them and I limit conversation with that person. I strongly recommend you to look it up. It will help you a lot to know if you are, if you are an empath that's why you are able to see the evil side of those two ladies. Its a gift.
Old 30-04-2014, 08:41 PM
Pathfinder
I agree with deyheaven1979. I believe I am an empath also and as soon as I look into someone's eyes I can just feel whether they have a negative energy so I stay away from them
Old 03-05-2014, 02:22 AM
yumi14

I can usually sense it, too...however, I'm not always on the mark, or for whatever reasons put up blinders then kick myself later. I try to hard to see the good in people, but sadly, that's how I end up getting hurt....ignoring those nagging thoughts in the back of my mind.