Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 15-06-2014, 08:26 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
I always do my general scan in a set order so I dont miss any part. I suggest to think about making up your own routine for scanning.

Eg I start at the head and work down.. Do the front and then go to the back of the person and do the same thing.

I do thou keep records of any client I had. I have a picture of the outline of the human body on an A4 sheet which I copy and then mark down anything I felt in certain places (and also note the balance of the main chakras etc).. This is good as it helps me if the person comes back to compare them well to how they were previously.. eg getting better or got worst since the last healing (in which case they need healing more often).
thanks for the elaborate post Sea-Dove. it does give one a lot of ideas and directions. We are open here for any kinds of inputs, ideas or warnings.
Old 17-06-2014, 07:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor
Hello sea-dove.

Thank you for all that wonderful information. I have learnt a lot from you, and got more ideas as well.

Regarding above quote. It was to do with post#18. I was channeling my love from my heart into my left hand (energy in for me) and channeling it out of my right hand (energy out for me). My intuitive image saw lemon yellow energy spread into my friends shoulder.

Please feel free to give me any warnings or advice.

If you just giving out and giving out from your heart only, it can actually deplete the energy from that area (can be not good for the human heart) if you are not also focused in some way on channelling energy into yourself (gathering it from elsewhere other then yourself) as well.

Many healers who do healing a lot or for many years, have ended up sick by using their own energy and not also having focus on having energy come into them as well.

Its fine to focus on the heart while giving a healing (actually that is good, it puts a higher vibration onto the energy being used and of cause also opens the healer up more to energy by expanding the heart chakra).. just make sure you do not deplete yourself while doing this.

I often will use one hand (palm chakra) to bring the energy in from my surroundings (when I use my hand to bring in energy, Im using the neutral energy prana around us all, the other hand I use to project the energy out to the other.. with focus on the heart to boost its vibration and soften the energy and also add to it whatever other vibration it needs.

or I sometimes instead of bringing it in throu one hand and out throu the other, I focus on bringing in divine energy throu the crown which I channel out throu hands (as in the common spiritual healing form done at many spiritualist churches.

Anyway, ask yourself what energy you are using.. are you just using your own?, using another you've been automatically attuned too? eg reiki channels dont need to focus on bringing that energy in, they are attuned to that energy so it just happens, or are you focused on bringing it in from elsewhere at the same time to look after yourself too?

Look after yourself.
Old 17-06-2014, 07:23 AM
Master
Thank you sea-dove for your feedback. You have made some very interesting points.

To answer your question about 'what energy I am using'. These days, I am using unconditional love from within. It is bottomless and I never feel depleted.
Old 17-06-2014, 07:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor
My intuitive image saw lemon yellow energy spread into my friends shoulder.

I dont know if it was the case with what you were seeing but sometimes gold energy can be seen in yellow if the person isnt able to quite see the higher frequency of the energy.

Yellow is one of the lesser used colours in healing (Im not thou saying you didnt see yellow thou). Each colour carries its own vibration so has things it is good at helping and other stuff which it wouldnt be used for eg it causes scaring if used by itself on a wound.
Old 17-06-2014, 07:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
I dont know if it was the case with what you were seeing but sometimes gold energy can be seen in yellow if the person isnt able to quite see the higher frequency of the energy.

Yellow is one of the lesser used colours in healing (Im not thou saying you didnt see yellow thou). Each colour carries its own vibration so has things it is good at helping and other stuff which it wouldnt be used for eg it causes scaring if used by itself on a wound.
Lemon yellow is what I saw. Maybe, my loving energy, from my heart, was transferred to yellow through the palm chakra.