Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 15-04-2016, 01:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Magnetic Reversal Imminent

According to several channelings posted in the Abundanthope net website and its own forum, talk it up, we are expected to go through a Magnetic Pole Reversal Soon. The last two channeling are spoken by Enlil and Enki through a channel. Enlil and Enki are the two brothers from the Annunaki history or the Gods of old from the bible; they came from the planet Nibiru. Here is the last channeling from Enki who has ascended during Abraham time and has come out to let us know what is going to happen. For more information, read the LOST BOOK OF ENKI; below is the channeling.

There is also a video that confirms this as well from a formal NASA scientist, which I can post here yet since I'm new here.

"During this conversation I was interrupted by another entity and had to take down information. There was a spot in here where it was rough with left out words and I did my best to repair it...

April 13, 2016
Enki:
Dear Readers of AbundantHope.. This is Lord Enki. Today I wish to discuse with you about some of your changes coming forth. Indeed your big changes are impending and this time I am up here to so speak and on the other end of the situation.

Your scientists are in error about how often magetic reversals occur on your world. We went thru many during out time of walking your planet. In general these are not so terribly traumatic and only require sensible preparations. They have varied during our time on the planet about every 12500 to 26000 years. They fluctuate in occurance with the conditions and the celestial cycles.

The poles do not always reverse when the half way point is reached in your orbit around Alcyone. You are however always in the photo belt when it does happen. You have records on your world of the last one that have survived and await finding.

Whether the planet reverses depends hugely on the activity on the planet which is always related to the behavior of mankind and the negative. Your last one was about 12500 years ago as it had become then very negative on your/our world.

There has not been a huge evacuation on your world however during any of the previous events when I walked your world. You are in a more advanced time of cycling and remodeling that does relate to your location in the Milky Way.

We got caught up in the deluge with great losses but that was not during a reversal.. the short version of term Candace likes to use.

Indeed when done the sun will come up opposite of what it does now and life quickly adapts. In fact life will nearly overatke this world for a time after it is done because the restored positive situation will cause in a sense joy in life and it .. all of it... your plants and animals will prosper.

During this reversal however you have greater things coming at you like the axis shifting and this too we endured many times and with varying amounts of destruction. The Middle east area where we mostly lived was fairly stable.. a large land mass without too many major faults.

Now beloveds reading this I will cover something of a nature that will affect you. With these changes as it builds closer to the reversal time... there will come disturbances in peoples minds. Emotion and fear increase and we don't expect your media to cover it. The media however should run until the reversal is underway in such a manner that it has become obvious. There is hope there will be some coverage but its not in our hands. There will be fear... covered or not as people detect all sorts of energy change.

We would expect this and we have conversed with scientists on board for this process to maybe last 2 months, as to the early changing. You must give comfort if you can to some who will become irritable and upset.

The evacuation you will face is necessary because this is the end of an evolutionary age and the uplifting of the planet by the WAVE. The WAVE was not ever an issue all the years were managed the planet.

During the reversal which we are aware has been taught to you... all that is not of God.. will leave the planet. And normally at these times many whose missions to the world over the ensuing age generally also leave . You will have many in this regard that will leave.

However since you are to be evacuated before the planet stands still you will not be so aware of this leaving. It is a time of sorrow generally as loved ones done with their missions depart. This is very very obvious when there is no evacuation how many do leave the planet. The process is normally one of 3 to 4 days. During these times we and others always advised to stay inside and have preparations since electricity does not work during a reversal.

You willl however be off the planet during that time . But there may be some losses depending on locations on the planet as the magnetism stops. It would still not hurt to have some simple preparations . I am having an experience for the first time ever overhead so to speak in observing this process directly and from my ascended status.

Some people will choose not to board ship. Some of these will actually do alright if they do not but stay sheltered but the next issue will be the axis shifting when it takes place. Of those that do not board it is hopeful they have strong suivival skills. Never the less any dark that stay behind will still be removed.

All of your dark entities are removed off the planet during this time. If you were not evacuating you would see a lot of death of those not of God. Also the invisibles not of light leave and so do all those horrid thoughtforms. Understand that even those of the dark will be evacuated even though their destiny is not that of the light. Some of you are going to loose relatives, friends and the people you work with. Their end will come during and after the evacuation.

The last magnetic reversal saw a 75% loss of human life of that time and the human population was not as heavy as now. We have in the records about 3 billion of this world and 75% were lost.

In your religions you have the Judgement. Beloveds this IS the judgement. I leave you now to process this and it has been my joy to share with you on this. You will hear more from the Brothers over the coming weeks but I wished this be covered first by myself. I AM Lord Enki."

Old 15-04-2016, 01:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Regarding evacuation, this is expected to happen during the reversal and carried by Jesus (yes the same one) with his celestial team via space craft (yes those one).
Old 15-04-2016, 07:02 AM
Master
here's a link which contains the above (and more):
Ashtar Command Crew; the Awkening Movement :
http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/breaking-news-about-the-evacuation?page=9&commentId=2859786%3AComment%3A30 59401&x=1