Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 23-05-2011, 05:13 PM
Mind's Eye

-Crystal Magick For Health And Healing-

To preform this ritual, choose a crystal that is used for healing or warding off disease. Any good healing stone is fine... if in doubt, use plain quartz crystal.

Hold the crystal in your main hand, (right if you are right handed, left if you are left handed.) It is best to keep an open hand and place the crystal in the center of your palm.

Close your eyes and envision you health goal; your goal may be seeing yourself or even someone else completely healed and restored to perfect health.

Once you have envisioned the health/healing goal for a few minutes, surround your goal with a white light. See your goal completely encapsulated by a glowing orb of white light....

Next, take a deep breath and as you exhale, see the glowing orb containing your healing goal exit your mind through your 3rd eye. Imagine the glowing orb containing your goal floating in front of you. Then mentally guide the sphere with your goal in it over the crystal in your palm... then see the crystal absorb the orb of light... see the crystal become illuminated with the power and energy of your goal.

You will know that the magick has taken when you feel the crystal tingling or vibrating on your palm.

Once you have completed the above steps... cup your hands in front of you and hold the crystal in their center, then read the 41st Psalm 3 times aloud. After reading the Psalm, close your eyes and meditate for a few moment on your goal once again.. you may say a healing prayer to God or your higher source if you wish... The ritual is now over. Place the crystal somewhere in your home, carry it with you or give it to the person you wish to be healed.
.................................................. .................................................. ..

If you keep the crystal with you and wish to enforce the spell in the following days; simply hold the crystal in cupped hands and read the 41st Psalm 3 times.. then close your eyes and meditate on the healing goal for a few moments and say a prayer if you like........ You do not have to do the visualization part of the ritual again.

Happy healing
Old 24-05-2011, 01:04 AM
duckstar

Thanks for posting this, ive been reading alot about crystals latley and its always good to get more info.
Old 24-05-2011, 02:18 AM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckstar
Thanks for posting this, ive been reading alot about crystals latley and its always good to get more info.

Crystals are interesting things.. Thanks for reading.
Old 24-05-2011, 02:36 AM
Master
Thankyou for this very very good thanks.
Spiritlite.
Old 24-05-2011, 07:15 AM
Deactivated Account

Ohhh I have been looking for something exactly like this !

Thank you Mind's Eye ! Almost as if you were reading my mind, .... were you ?

"ask and ye shall receive " and so I have exactly what I have been looking for , without actually asking or perhaps this is the Universe, responding to my request, thru you ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 24-05-2011, 11:57 AM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Thankyou for this very very good thanks.
Spiritlite.

You're very welcome... I see lots of people requesting healing on the forum, so I figured it would be nice to post something like this that they can use for themselves and others. And it has a pretty good success rate. And those folks who wear healing crystals as necklaces can use this ritual and keep the healing energies with them all day...

Use it it in good health.
Old 24-05-2011, 11:59 AM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Ohhh I have been looking for something exactly like this !

Thank you Mind's Eye ! Almost as if you were reading my mind, .... were you ?

"ask and ye shall receive " and so I have exactly what I have been looking for , without actually asking or perhaps this is the Universe, responding to my request, thru you ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Remember that old song by the Allen Parson's project that says, "I am the eye in the sky, looking at you, I can read your mind?"
Old 24-05-2011, 12:10 PM
Deactivated Account

yes, I have heard that song ,nice song

May I ask, do you use a particular stone, or crystal ... other than the clear quartz ?

ohhh I just re- read your post, and must confess ....
I don't know the 41st Psalm

Expect Miracles !

Old 24-05-2011, 02:25 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
yes, I have heard that song ,nice song

May I ask, do you use a particular stone, or crystal ... other than the clear quartz ?

ohhh I just re- read your post, and must confess ....
I don't know the 41st Psalm

I use various stones for various things... but usually I use a quartz pyramid, it seems to be my favorite.

As far as the psalm goes, you could just find and print it out from online.. You do not have to be a particular religion to use the psalms for magick or spiritual work. The Hebrew mystics believed that there were certain phrases and energies within each psalm that contained mystical power. And when read, those powers are releases to help change whatever situation a person needs help with.

Many people who are not of the Jewish faith or Christian use the psalms in candle magick, crystal magick and other practices. Some even purchase a stand alone book that just contains the psalms for these purposes..... so fear not that you are partaking in a religious ritual.
Old 24-05-2011, 05:27 PM
Deactivated Account

interesting, thank you ~ " The Hebrew mystics believed that there were certain phrases and energies within each psalm that contained mystical power. And when read, those powers are releases to help change whatever situation a person needs help with. " I will look this particular psalm up and print out a copy.

I had no idea the psalms were used so frequently, in uses of candle magick too. I have a thread about candles, have to find the exact title, wondering if adding a psalm would help connect ? Do you have any experience in this ?

I found it ~ Candle connections, here's the link ~ http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=7457

I have a few clear quartz pieces, one is a wand, but no pyramids

Expect Miracles !