Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 15-09-2017, 02:25 AM
Master
Gridding down after Shumman Frequency spike?

We recently went through some rather dramatic events, the Shumman Frequency Spike to unheard of numbers, Massive Solar flares and a Solar eclipse over the USA.

My mate and I noticed our crystal based energy gridding dropped and most of the crystals are sleepy now and producing very little energy (even the regularly sunned ones).

Has anyone else had to redo house/property or room gridding or wards after these recent events? How about personal shields?
Old 15-09-2017, 04:58 AM
Pathfinder
Hello

Wow! Good "Catch"
I had the idea to put a number of my quartz crystals out for the eclipse,
and yes I noticed immediately after, that their energy seemed sluggish...
Like they actually wanted to be left alone.
Of course I have noticed a bit of errant energy since the eclipse and spike,
normally my "sanctuary" is so full of crystals that no matter what is going on outside of it, it maintains a calming feel to it, but I've noticed it just feels a little "out of sorts" ever since. Oddly though... I have quite a few "Lightning Struck" Lemurian Seed Crystals, and they have been "very active" energetically ever since the eclipse. I noticed this because usually they are the "Wall Flowers" of my collection, but these days they are really radiating a lot of energy, and it "Feels" like a "Shielding" energy to me...
I also use a Rife Machine, and it is deffinately less effective since the spike, and I also have orgone around the house, which is doing some odd stuff...
I really didn't think too much about it all until I read your post, I'm going to have to check some things out now that you pointed this out. Thank You!
Old 15-09-2017, 10:02 AM
Master
Interesting. I didn't notice anything from my crystal, but I myself felt very disconnected from my emotions and intuition for about a week. So approx from the date of those solar flares...
I read online that there were massive masculine energies coming in, so I'm now thinking that could be there reason I felt so cut off. After all intuition and feelings are feminine energy, and if there is an overdose of masculine energy coming in... Well, it could just overrule the rest.
Maybe it has had a similar effect on crystals that way too, but I haven't noticed it. Not sure if I would have noticed it, cos my intuition had left the building.
I did notice I needed another skull in bed to sleep with. The one I had is masculine, and suddenly didn't feel right anymore. I felt I needed a more feminine energy skull, so went for my white jade one.
Peculiar, cos until 10 minutes ago I didn't know anything about incoming masculine energies.

Today I feel normal again. Connected with my intuition and emotions, and I feel I am shining again from the inside out. back to 'me'. Phew, what a relief!
Old 15-09-2017, 01:19 PM
Badcopyinc

I have noticed a want for distance in my crystals and myself since the mentioned.
Old 15-09-2017, 03:01 PM
Master
Thank you Speedoflight and Bagcopyinc for weighing in with your experiences as well.

My mate checks the gridding every month, usually we produce so much energy we have to vent it across the street into a park. So this is a really radical change.

As best as we can tell it started with the huge Shumman spike from 8.5 to 36 hz or whatever it was around 3-4 weeks ago, then further disrupted by the solar flares starting a few days before the Solar Eclipse (over the USA) then the grids programming which was already faltering was completely wiped by the solar eclipse which was 93% total where I live.

Next week is the Mabon Fall Equinox and a galactic portal opening - its a great time to rebuild and reset grids and I will do so. It's going to be a real chore though as there's 100's of pounds of crystals to move out into the sun and cleanse and purify before resetting the grid. Le 'sigh.
Old 15-09-2017, 03:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I read online that there were massive masculine energies coming in, so I'm now thinking that could be there reason I felt so cut off. After all intuition and feelings are feminine energy, and if there is an overdose of masculine energy coming in... Well, it could just overrule the rest.

That's really interesting FairyCrystal. I'm in about two maybe weeks of extreme mental activity. I've deeply researched C60 Fullerenes, read lots of research papers, bought lab equipment and started experimenting and somehow still had the energy and mental presence to research quantum computers, crypto currency's, learn about neutron detectors and alpha and gamma particles, and several other 'intellectually meaty' subjects.
Every few days for about 5 seconds I wonder where this is all coming from! It's been highly productive and rather spectacular, much like I was pre-awakening.
However my psychic skill sets have been fully present an I've continued to see clients and do healings switching into more etheric states of being with ease and so thought I was just finally getting really good at bridging between Spirit and Human states.
Now I wonder, did I get a boost from the same combination of things that wiped out the grid? Male energies? Hmmmm.....
Old 15-09-2017, 03:40 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
It's going to be a real chore though as there's 100's of pounds of crystals to move out into the sun and cleanse and purify before resetting the grid. Le 'sigh.

I would look at this as great excuse to touch and hold every crystal and be grateful for what they do for me. Give them my love!

Then be sour faced about being sore the next day
Old 15-09-2017, 04:24 PM
Master
Hahahaha!
Yeah, gonna give them lots of love, gratitude and appreciation. They've disconnected form this dimension and are hanging out in the greater consciousness construct. Only being really Present with them will bring them back into holding their awareness in this dimension.
For a couple years they were all so excited to come to me and meet each other and hang out - the crystals were buzzing and active and sending out amazing energy.
Now it's like the arty is over and all the guests are passed out.
Old 15-09-2017, 05:14 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Thank you Speedoflight and Bagcopyinc for weighing in with your experiences as well.

My mate checks the gridding every month, usually we produce so much energy we have to vent it across the street into a park. So this is a really radical change.

As best as we can tell it started with the huge Shumman spike from 8.5 to 36 hz or whatever it was around 3-4 weeks ago, then further disrupted by the solar flares starting a few days before the Solar Eclipse (over the USA) then the grids programming which was already faltering was completely wiped by the solar eclipse which was 93% total where I live.

Next week is the Mabon Fall Equinox and a galactic portal opening - its a great time to rebuild and reset grids and I will do so. It's going to be a real chore though as there's 100's of pounds of crystals to move out into the sun and cleanse and purify before resetting the grid. Le 'sigh.

Wow, I'd never heard of the Shumman thing, but none of the things you talked about are familiar to me, much but I feel there's most likely something to it - I get the energy thing. I just wonder how do you 'check' the gridding and everything? I'd like to do it - try it anyway.

I feel like ever since our heat wave out here, the solar eclipse, too, I've been doing a downward slide as far as my own energy and motivation to do anything has been growing, and yesterday and today, I had no motivation to do a single thing - except enjoy surfing the net!

Thanks in advance for any info about monitoring the 'grid' stuff.

Old 15-09-2017, 05:27 PM
Master
Quote:

Why do you think they need to cleanse and purify and have to be out in the sun? I wouldn't bother. Crystals restore themselves like they do in Mother Earth as well.
Have you thought that maybe they are merely doing updates from all the shifts, like we humans are doing, and growing more and activating at deeper levels?
Crystals can take care of themselves. They are perfectly aligned, but their alignment could be put out of whack by putting programs on them.
Or maybe the program is outdated now that the energies haves shifted so much and all you have to do is get rid of that program. Maybe it doesn't need a program or a new one that is more in alignment with the new, higher energies. If you really want programmed crystals, release them first from this one, let them restore to their original state of being, after that tune in and see what is needed now.
Also, when you program, it can be beneficial to tell crystals to not use more than e.g. 70% or 80% of their capacity. Feel what is needed, sometimes less is okay too. That way you leave them with reserves, space to keep cleansing, charging, growing, evolving.
Maybe you already do, not trying to be smarty pants, but I've noticed often ppl do not know about this.
But maybe if you just give your crystals a bit more time to integrate all the updates, you save yourself a lot of time dragging crystals around.