Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 01-09-2017, 02:26 AM
Master
You asked about witchcraft. There's a few things to understand here.

First off there was no witchcraft until there was a Catholic Church, the church tried to stamp out the ancient ways, as who needed the church when they could go to the village healer or herbalist and kept the traditions of their ancestors of giving thanks and gratitude to Mother Earth, the seasons and the equinox's. The only way the Church could compete was to call it Heathenism or Paganism and try to outlaw it, and claim their god was the only god and their way the only way.
Think of it as a forced corporate take-over.

Usher in the Inquisition which on any scale of measurement of evil out did anything a bunch of Tree Huggers and Herb Grinders and mid wives ever did on purpose or accidently.

The Inquisition was pure evil. The Body count Huge. The blood trail wide. The instruments of torture the highest advanced science of the time - period.
In some cases they killed every single living members of some tribe, villages or sect. Research the Cathars of Southern France for example.

It took a couple hundred years before the Catholic Church completely dominated Europe, but when they did even the Royal bloodlines bowed to the Catholic Church - their domination was total. Even princes couldn't take thrones unless blessed by the Church, and royal marriages were not legitimate unless blessed by the Pope. The Church made Kings ad Queens. The church was rich enough by then to lend money to faltering empires and so their domination had deep hooks.
It was a massive take-over of a scale the world has not seen since.

It was the Church that decreed Mid-wives, Dowsers, Seerers, Healers etc were 'witches', because they cut into the Churches potential financial offerings from the people and also showed them miracles existed outside the Church. The Church wanted to own mens Hearts, Souls and bodies.
So they pulled a vicious and bloody coup changing the course of history forever and deeply tainted the loving and healing ministry of an Essence and Jew named Jesus of Nazareth. They took his little 'start up company based on Love, rebuilt it in their own name and dominated the world.

I'm putting it a little harshly, but the actual bloody history rivals any Hollywood concocted horror story ever written.

Now, do other forms of witch craft exist and what makes the difference between White Witchcraft and Dark witchcraft?

Yes other types exist. The potential of the human mind is far beyond what science and biology can begin to explain, so they simply don't try. Our power however, despite historical attempts to rob us of it and subject us to 'others rules' and social programming still exists - we are born to it - we are the Children of gods.

And it has been used in many ways throughout history. There's two sides to the coin - there are the one's who use it to ease suffering, bring light and hope and healing to humans and those who use it not from the heart but from a desire for personal power.

This is an ancient tale that predates the church and even this time span of humans which we think of as 'since we evolved from apes."
There are those among us however who know this is the 3rd or 4th Rise of humans from feral humans who ran with the gazelles. Humans have been on this planet a very long time, but our memories are very short and each iteration and restart of humanity we discover our natural powers yet again and some use it to save others and some use it to have power over others.

The difference between Light Magic and Dark magic is simple: is the Power used to create no harm and bring Light in or is the power and knowledge used to gain power and advantage over other? That is what determines Light Magic and Dark Magic. Intention - its that simple.

This is why the Catholic Church has been called an evil institution by many - the many Priest Pedophiles used their power to gain advantage over little boy for example in more recent history.
One need not have magical power to perpetrate evil - And one can use magic to perpetrate evil. You see?
Evil is determined in the Heart of man, not by the use of a tool.

Magic by the way comes from the Persian word Magos meaning "Let the Light in".
Magi, like the three who brought Gold, Frankincense and Mir to the Baby Jesus were Magicians (Magi) - "Those who bear the Light."

So there's a little history and truth for you, many answers lay in history, its always good to do ones own research. :)
Old 01-09-2017, 03:06 AM
Experiencer
Hi Crystalsong ! I like your story, and I think it's pretty accurate for the most part, like 99 %, but there is one or two tweaks I would add

I think witchcraft did exist before the catholic church, it just wasn't called witchcraft. Myke asked me why I know a little bit about it , and it's because my wife is a white wicca ( or whatever you call it ) I don't know as much about it because I am Roman Catholic, which brings me to my next point....

Not all priest molest children, that's like saying all hollywood stars do drugs, which is totally off the mark. Other people in authority have abused their power such as law enforcement officers and boy scout leaders, even teachers. It doesn't mean do away with cops, teachers and camp directors.

As for pure evil, we don't need religion for that, we in North America have wiped out whole tribes of Native Americans without any help from the church. However growing up, I never felt my beliefs were " evil "

Quote:
This is an ancient tale that predates the church and even this time span of humans which we think of as 'since we evolved from apes."
There are those among us however who know this is the 3rd or 4th Rise of humans from feral humans who ran with the gazelles. Humans have been on this planet a very long time, but our memories are very short and each iteration and restart of humanity we discover our natural powers yet again and some use it to save others and some use it to have power over others."
End quote

Whoa dude, sounds like a cool story, where can I find this ?

I agree with your sentiments 99 % , but I think not everything is black and white. You say the difference between white and dark magic is intention, well what if I took from something to give to another ? If my intentions are good it doesn't matter the harm I cause ? Does anyone watch star wars ? Darth Vader was told in training " to know the force you must understand both the dark and light side " If my wife practices what you would call dark magic, does that make her evil ? If I raise a fist, does that make me a violent person ? If I admire another man's neatly groomed beard, does that make me homosexual ? See not everything is black and white.
Old 01-09-2017, 03:53 AM
Master
You got what I said actually :) I put it a little harshly to make a point - it doesn't take witchcraft to do bad thing - it is Evil that exists in the Heart of man - not in the tool he/she uses.

Witchcraft did exist before the church, you are right, it's very ancient, but under different names: Healer, Herbalist, HedgeWalker, Druid, Seerer, Mystic, Holy Man, Calendera, Diviner, Magi, alchemist, Gypsy's had people with special access....pick your name, medicine man, medicine woman, shaman - pick your country, they existed world wide under many names. Witches was just one name coming out of a small region in Europe originally. I don't know much more than that. Wiccan consider themselves of White Magic - they tend towards Plant medicines and ally's, but there are darker paths from the same linage which practice Dark magic, which usually involves something....ah nevermind, I get in trouble sometimes when I say too much :)

There's a level of access to unseen power which exist everywhere and the knowledge of how to use it, mold it, and send it forth to do things.
While there maybe groups who have very particular rites, passages and symbols and specifically call themselves witches if you talk to them, it's all sort of the same thing - even the priest with his holy water and incense and candles is attempting it and even succeeding though perhaps with less understanding about what subtle energy actually is.

I have no name for myself, maybe Mystic from the Essene and Early Church tradition if I HAVE to give it a name. I have been called and introduced to others with the utmost respect as - Teacher, Sorceress, Psychic, Animal Whisperer, Witch, Healer, Guru, Awakened One, Priestess, Holy One, Sacred One and a few more, all much to my amusement.

I am all and I am none. I'm just an eternal spirit in a human body shining forth love for all and helping where I can. I believe there are many, many others like me who have access to using energy to assist others and always have been, we go by many names and come from many traditions and no traditions. There's a point when one connects to the Divine and comes into Higher Understanding, Connection and Indwelling of Spirit and lives from Love where it all becomes many names for the same thing, the same understanding by different words and in different languages.
I've had Shaman, Rabbi's, Priests, Ministers, Pastors, Bu Nan's, Bohdi's, Yogi's, Druid Priestesses, Wiccan Priestesses, and many other come to my home to meet and speak with me...there's a level beyond dogma and the native tongue of our specific training where we all speak the same language of heart with more or less access to the full girth of Esoteric Knowledge.

I could have used any church or organization to illustrate the point, but figured our OP could understand this easy enough. I will happily point out some seriously great things have come out of the Catholic Church including a number of Saints and Charity groups. (I'm not down on Catholics, or Organized religion - it has a place - a valuable place)

As to Intention - it must not cause harm. Not to another, and not to self. This is where the delineator is. The Intention must be to Cause No Harm. This is often the first tenant of the many types of practices/traditions mentioned above and the even more unmentioned "FIRST DO NO HARM"
I guess I failed in making that point. lol It happens. :)

Pre History of Humanity. That's a big ole can of worms, but the wiggly tracks are all over. First I'll point you to the Spinx, it was built before the pyramids, before the last Ice Age in fact. Look into, what's it called, its a new branch of science that dates the land formations to date undatable artifacts. Bah, can't remember the name. Bottom line is the Sphinx according to the water erosion carved in the stone around it puts it being built at a time when that are wasn't a desert and received regular rain, enough to carve trenches in stone.

Also research Megalithic structures - you'll find this fascinating!
If you're still interested start comparing Dogon tribe legends, Sumerian cuneiform and early Biblical stories (pre-flood) and world wide legends and skeleton finds of Giants. It all gets very interesting!

The easiest way though is to access the Akashic Records if you have access, it's a rich trove of human history!
Old 01-09-2017, 07:51 AM
Experiencer
HI Crystalsong ! Thank you for the intelligent and well put response. You are right that I sort of knew where you were going, but I had to clear up a thing or two, and I like to play devil's advocate, it stimulates some good conversation. I'm afraid my post won't be as well put together as yours, as I am about to go to bed and I am quite tired at the moment.

Yes, Wiccan is how she describes herself, and yeah I guess she does actually do a lot with plants, but she also works with crystal balls occasionally. I believe they are for " seeing " and " traveling " but I don't know as much as she does, for me they are pretty stones, and we share the love for them in that respect.

I believe you are right, that there is an unseen power that people can tap into, but I believe that anyone can use it, if they know how. There is many instances of minor esp things all the time, such as knowing what someone is going to say before they say it, or making the right decision without thinking. Sounds minor, but these things happen daily and there is maybe more to it, if we open our minds to the potential.

I am actually a non-practising Roman Catholic and actually more of an agnostic, but had to use my Christian roots to make a point, sorry about that. I don't really like to use labels and names because it is limiting, but sometimes nessasary to understand where someone else is at. I have had multiple paranormal experiences in my life, which prove to me that there is a higher power and an afterlife. I don't like admitting that since I am such a rational and scientific person, but facts are facts, and yes....I believe there is an afterlife. Shame that we have to divide it up, call it different things, and fight over it. ( I meant the world, not you and I )

I will certainly check out the pre-history stuff, that indeed does sound quite interesting, and up my alley. What is interesting is when history collides with itself, and it's stories. For example, did you know that the Buddhist monks have more writings about Jesus than we do ? I find that fascinating. I am not a bible pusher by any means, and like I said, I am not practicing and more agnostic. I have much fun when the mormans stop me on the street about their " book of Jesus " I don't put them down or anything, I respect their beliefs, but when I tell them I am aware of their new book, but ask them if they know about the Buddhist monks and their scriptures about Jesus, I watch their eyes glaze over and all of a sudden they stop trying to convert me ! But I have had more than one good converstion with them and it's always nice to hear a different perspective, even if you don't agree.

Again, thank you for your intelligent response, I still think " intent " is open to interpretation, after all the path to hell was paved with good intentions. What one person may perceive as angelic another may consider demonic. Sometimes to gain one must sacrifice, perhaps to save one must kill. When is one life more valuable than another ? What is the difference between justice and vengeance ? Killing and Murder ? I could go on and on....If I do not intend on hurting, but I do, is that evil or just unfortunate ?
Old 01-09-2017, 07:51 AM
Experiencer
Deleting double post
Old 01-09-2017, 03:27 PM
Guide

CrystalSong, you mentioned the Akashic Records. Do you have your own method of accessing them and is it hard to access them?
Old 01-09-2017, 04:18 PM
Master
Not bad for falling asleep Crystal Canuck! I'm enjoying the discourse with you as well.

Your wife is quite right that crstals can be used for scrying and traveling, and numberous other things as well. I'm a bit of a geek and so can explain it in another way. Rocks, Minerals and Crystals each put out a frequency based on where they were formed and their mineral and interior lattice formations.

Quick example, the frequency put out by humans when hooked up to EEC readouts and shown pictures of their family and animals is 528 Hz, this is the frequency of love. Rose quartz is within in a few frequency points of 528hz, this is why we call it the love stone. Love is a gateway state of consciousness leading to higher levels. For this reason Rose Quartz can help with the evolution of consciousness for some people.

All Crystals and minerals output certain frequency's which augment or assist in things for us by holding a stable frequency output. If one pairs their focus and desire on their stone which is outputting the frequency which is in alignment with same frequency one can greatly increase the time it takes to achieve their goal. A good book on the metaphysical properties of stones can really help with this, though Intuition can do it too as one will be 'called or attracted' to stones which have frequency's that one needs.

They can be helpful to reaching Theta brain wave state for traveling OBE or viewing the Akashic and other things as well.
Additionally stones have varying levels of consciousness themselves and a well loved stone with a full photon charge (well sunned) can choose to go the extra mile to help someone.

Intent is something to be used with a good moral and ethical foundation, if one doesn't have that then one persons' "Do No Harm' is going to have very different results than another persons 'Do No Harm'. This is directly related to the Evolution of Consciousness of course and not everyone is on a level playing field. Nothing new there, so it's always been. We can only grow where we are planted right?

That was very interesting about the Buddhists having so many books on Jesus, I didn't know that! I wonder how that came to be?

As to the Unseen Power, I'm still trying to understand it, I once thought the energy all around us and in us was God, and in a way I still believe that, call it God's Blood or something like that. No days I think of it more as the Quantum Soup. It's this rich soup of electrons, atoms and many other things with minute intelligence's of their own and one can program them to hold certain configurations and do simple tasks - this in fact is how Grounding is done and 'white light' brought in and psychic shields put up and area's cleansed and purified. We change the programming on the molecules/quantum stuffs from what they were to what we want.

Ever been stopped at a Red Light and started to get annoyed or mad for no particular reason? Your sitting in energy programmed by the last person who sat there at a Red Light long enough for their bad day to start programming the energy of that space into anger and annoyance. Their goo, not yours - but we humans are walking antennas we can pick up on all sorts of things. We program the energy around us all the time without knowing it.
Areas will hold programming for a long time, battle grounds, natural disasters and so on will hold the energy of what happened there when all evidence is long since gone. In fact it will have to be consciously changed in order to cease holding that information, though a good psychic will always be able to find out what lays under the current programming.
We can even call this the local Akashic Records for an area.
I find that consciousness is everywhere, there is nothing, not even invisible electrons and ions in the air which do not have consciousness. Incredible isn't it?

Consciousness can even change and work with other consciousness to change the vibratory state and frequency of matter to change it's state. Think Jesus and the fish and loaves and Si Baba and well anything of the 10,000+ things he manifested over the period of his mortal lifespan. Many would call this witchcraft or miracles, I call it understand the nature of reality and the quantum nature of the Universe. Same thing, different words.
Old 01-09-2017, 04:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
CrystalSong, you mentioned the Akashic Records. Do you have your own method of accessing them and is it hard to access them?

No, it's not hard anymore Lolly, the first time was though as I was not a meditater and my brain was still running rampid trying to control everything and have an opinion about everything. I even argued with everything I saw initially! LOL

I first gained access to the Akashic Records via a piece of petrified stone which had some charcoal in it. I asked it how it got burned when it was still a tree and saw incredible scenes of the final blows of the war between the Lemurians and Atlantians and the horrific continental altering that that caused.
At the time I did not believe or even know these races and times had existed, it was well before what I was taught which was that we were apes at best at that time period and certainly not advanced enough to snare asteroids and bring them down on continents! So much arguing with myself and the scenes took place which would cause the unfolding information to stop of course. It took many days to get the whole story due to the brains insistence on interrupting the information flow.

However proofs that it was so quickly poured in in the most astounding ways and so brain in its endless curiosity finally agreed to get out of the way so this could be explored further.
From that came the ability to do No Mind meditation. This is a form of meditation where one stops the mind from thinking and engages the Observer who 'takes notes' for latter recall by the brain. This state of consciousness allows the Higher Self to come in and consciousness to be freed of the body if it chooses.
Now I can retrieve virtually any information that ever was within moments of entering No Mind or Theta brain wave state. I don't need a tool to assist me though dimmed lights or a sleeping mask help to see better the results of inquiry's.

Inquiry is the next thing to learn in order to 'access the card catalogue' of the Akashic. Or these days maybe I should say 'goggle' the Akashic. One can't get information if one doesn't ask questions - so it is imperative to learn how to ask questions or set navigation/destinations and immediately return to No Mind state. Multiple attempts and practice will teach one how to word questions to get optimum results, just as some words in google search get too broad a selection of results so one learns to narrow their search parameters and word things to get the optimum results.

It all begins with learning to control the mind, No Mind Meditation is a great way to cut the learning curve down.
Hope this is useful for you Lolly!
Old 02-09-2017, 05:07 AM
Experiencer
Hi Crystalsong ! Your explanation of the unseen power I find quite satisfactory, and I can be hard to please ! I think everything is connected in some way, and you put it quite eloquently. I think perhaps you actually know what you are talking about, or at the very least, jive with my beliefs as well. I love how you speak with education without harsh judgement. I'm not trying to kiss your bum I just find it refreshing.

Maybe you could give me advice ? I want to buy my wife a really large crystal ball, like 15-30 LBS. I also want something she could work ( for seeing and traveling ) with but also will really adore. Could a large quartz with tourmaline inclusions work, or should it be more clear ? She really loves tourmaline. I also want to get her a huge fluorite at some point.

I am also satisfied with your explanation of intent, however that must mean " evil" is subjective, which I always thought was true. I mean seriously, there are people that think that because I sell leather furniture I am contributing to animal genocide, however the opposite is true if we were to stop eating meat and buy leather ( just look at what happened to horses when cars were invented....the glue factories did quite well, but that's another story. )

My apologies for not getting back to you sooner, I'm actually one of those business types who works through lunch breaks and emails clients during dinner. I would love to have more time to explore my beliefs and interests in detail, but I must still pray to the almighty dollar. Roman casholism. I would assume the Buddhist monks would have writings on more than just Jesus. When us barbarians were swinging swords at each other the Buddhists were collecting knowledge for further generations.
Old 02-09-2017, 03:59 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
No, it's not hard anymore Lolly, the first time was though as I was not a meditater and my brain was still running rampid trying to control everything and have an opinion about everything. I even argued with everything I saw initially! LOL

I first gained access to the Akashic Records via a piece of petrified stone which had some charcoal in it. I asked it how it got burned when it was still a tree and saw incredible scenes of the final blows of the war between the Lemurians and Atlantians and the horrific continental altering that that caused.
At the time I did not believe or even know these races and times had existed, it was well before what I was taught which was that we were apes at best at that time period and certainly not advanced enough to snare asteroids and bring them down on continents! So much arguing with myself and the scenes took place which would cause the unfolding information to stop of course. It took many days to get the whole story due to the brains insistence on interrupting the information flow.

However proofs that it was so quickly poured in in the most astounding ways and so brain in its endless curiosity finally agreed to get out of the way so this could be explored further.
From that came the ability to do No Mind meditation. This is a form of meditation where one stops the mind from thinking and engages the Observer who 'takes notes' for latter recall by the brain. This state of consciousness allows the Higher Self to come in and consciousness to be freed of the body if it chooses.
Now I can retrieve virtually any information that ever was within moments of entering No Mind or Theta brain wave state. I don't need a tool to assist me though dimmed lights or a sleeping mask help to see better the results of inquiry's.

Inquiry is the next thing to learn in order to 'access the card catalogue' of the Akashic. Or these days maybe I should say 'goggle' the Akashic. One can't get information if one doesn't ask questions - so it is imperative to learn how to ask questions or set navigation/destinations and immediately return to No Mind state. Multiple attempts and practice will teach one how to word questions to get optimum results, just as some words in google search get too broad a selection of results so one learns to narrow their search parameters and word things to get the optimum results.

It all begins with learning to control the mind, No Mind Meditation is a great way to cut the learning curve down.
Hope this is useful for you Lolly!

What an incredible experience to have CrystalSong! Absolutely fantastic! Having this kind of in depth information is really helpful for me not to mention how interesting it is. I'm enjoying reading all about Lemurians now

I've never heard of no mind meditation before and it sounds like a much better technique than what I've already been doing so I'm definitely going to try that now. Thank you so much