Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-10-2017, 11:09 PM
Newbie ;)

No body when AP only light?

Hi all, I've astral projected a couple times and I've had some weird experiences. First time I did it everything was real grainy and hard to see. Yet the second time was weirder cause when I got out I saw no body and no cord just a ball of light sitting where I should be. Any thoughts?
Old 23-10-2017, 11:15 PM
Knower

My guess is they were still there, but the cord exists in a plane of embodiment or a dimension of consciousness that just didnt happen to be the one from which you were viewing it all.
I haven't been able to maintain AP, I've been on the edge of it where I was spinning, like a round-n-round vibrating spinning as I was becoming aware that I was going back into my body.
Old 24-10-2017, 12:24 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logos88
Hi all, I've astral projected a couple times and I've had some weird experiences. First time I did it everything was real grainy and hard to see. Yet the second time was weirder cause when I got out I saw no body and no cord just a ball of light sitting where I should be. Any thoughts?

the body is an illusion ..... even the ball of light is an illusion, though a Higher Perception ~

There is a Deeper still Awareness which is formless and invisible .......

Your Awareness is seeking the Unknowable ...... there must be a better way!~

There IS ~
Old 24-10-2017, 06:16 PM
Knower
ummm I think you are a soul reaper (bleach) and the grainy view is spiritual pressure lol, must be another stronger soul reaper near by or a hollow lol.... you made this too easy lol
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*
Old 25-10-2017, 08:46 PM
Knower

The body is not an illusion. It is very real, it is just not the only reality. We tend to be overly aware of it and 3d physical reality and out of touch with other dimensional realities, but that does not mean 3d is not real. That's a confusing and distracting message that only serves to keep people from growing in understanding of how our 3D physical reality results from the will and spiritual and etheric and astral realms.
Old 26-10-2017, 05:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logos88
Most vision problems can be solved by building up more energy in the physical body before projecting. If you don't know about energy, Robert Bruce's work Astral Dynamics is the most applicable to projecting.

There are other kinds of projection where a duplicate body is not (automatically) created. Example Mental projection (from Robert Monroe fame) though that is does not match what you describe. [advanced] A body can be created on location in any form of projection if you have enough energy.

Seeing the cord of light is not exclusive to Astral projection but that is the only form that always has it. In other types of projection the cord is only seen when 'traveling' at extreme 'speeds' in hyperspace (between dimensions).