Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 05-05-2016, 06:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Communicating with Jesus and Metatron

I have been interested in two specific beings. Metatron (angel) and Jesus as an ascended master. I would like to get better about building communication between them. I've always been the type to get impressions from whatever's around me. I feel color and sometimes if I ask myself a question and go about my day, the answer just pops into my head. I've always wondered if I could experience more - to where I can tap into them and talk as I would with anyone else. Is this possible?

How do you go about channeling? - I've read of some ways, but am interested in hearing about others successes on here.

Thanks,
~Mystik
Old 05-05-2016, 07:16 PM
Master
Mystik_Kitty ~ "Is this possible?"

certainly.
i suggest that you "get into their headspace" by thinking as they would/do.
once you've acclimated yourself to their vibrations, they will be present.
[when the student is ready, the teacher will appear]
Old 07-05-2016, 08:21 PM
Newbie ;)

So just keep calling those energies and getting a feel for them and the more I do that the more I will likely start to sense? - that's what I was originally thinking was all I had to do. But not sure why this is called channeling versus just communicating lol.
Old 08-05-2016, 03:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik_Kitty
So just keep calling those energies and getting a feel for them and the more I do that the more I will likely start to sense? - that's what I was originally thinking was all I had to do. But not sure why this is called channeling versus just communicating lol.
my thinking:
to tune in to the frequencies of named entities, study the works of those
beings and get a feel for the way that they think. think their thoughts, to
the best degree possible, and see what other thoughts come to join in.

from what i understand of it, channeling is where a person invites another
entity to co-inhabit their physical vessel; this allows that visitor to access
the vocal cords, hands [automatic writing], etc for communicating.
the vocabulary of the "lower level" mind is a limiting factor.

because the visitor has access to the bodily form, it's prudent to only allow
this connection for entities which have benevolent intention.

a somewhat different course of action would be to contemplate particular
thoughts and see what other entities come into awareness who share those
ideas... without specifying their identities, within our own minds, before the
session was to begin. this could prove more effective than mimicking certain
masters thinkings (i'm uncertain).

i have seen channelers express that they are often 'absent' from the
experience during a channeling session (it being done for the benefit of
others), and also i've heard them speak of communicating with their
channeled entity on their own (which is apparently ultra-fast).

here's something (unpreviewed):
Rob Gauthier Interview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3vJn0aEj1A
Old 09-05-2016, 09:11 AM
Master
For some reason, I tend to shy away from the name 'Metatron'. It sounds like the perfect name for a Transformer robot or something Neon Genesis Evangelical, where I'd expect Shinji to jump in his 'Eva' and do battle with this 'Angel' - yeah, anime has scarred me for life. lol

However, I am interested in communicating with these entities and they're trying to tell me how to do it and at the moment I am confused between a 'communication device' and an 'extraterrestrial vehicle', but they assure me that it's one in the same thing.

When I go into trance, I'm never 'absent' because I like to remain in full awareness so that a sneaky spirit doesn't slip by and cause havoc.

Of course I could use 'protection' to ensure that doesn't happen, but at this time in my path, the best form of 'protection' I have is my conscious mind - which is also limited...let's just call it a 'work in progress'.
Old 09-05-2016, 09:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
For some reason, I tend to shy away from the name 'Metatron'. It sounds like the perfect name for a Transformer robot or something Neon Genesis Evangelical, where I'd expect Shinji to jump in his 'Eva' and do battle with this 'Angel' - yeah, anime has scarred me for life. lol

However, I am interested in communicating with these entities and they're trying to tell me how to do it and at the moment I am confused about a 'communication device' and an 'extraterrestrial vehicle', but they assure me that it's one in the same thing.

When I go into trance, I'm never 'absent' because I like to remain in full awareness so that a sneaky spirit doesn't slip by and cause havoc.

Of course I could use 'protection' to ensure that doesn't happen, but at this time in my path, the best form of 'protection' I have is my conscious mind - which is also limited...let's just call it a 'work in progress'.

my understanding of the downloads is that it'll be restoring you to your fullness;
upgrading the connectivity of dormant DNA in your present circumstance.
you seem to be in a space where you can trust that your guides are
adequately prepared for guarding against mistakes or intrusions by
non-well-meaning forces. in your shoes, i'd want the full spectrum of
possibilities to be '(re-)hooked up'; the limit appears to be 12th dimensional.
Old 09-05-2016, 09:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
my understanding of the downloads is that it'll be restoring you to your fullness;
upgrading the connectivity of dormant DNA in your present circumstance.
you seem to be in a space where you can trust that your guides are
adequately prepared for guarding against mistakes or intrusions by
non-well-meaning forces. in your shoes, i'd want the full spectrum of
possibilities to be '(re-)hooked up'; the limit appears to be 12th dimensional.
Pretty much.

I've reached the stage where I won't even admit to myself what's going on because it's just way too humbling.

The 12th dimension seems to be the limit, yes...but at the moment, I'm still stuck in the 6th.

The downloads restore my 'fullness' but it also leads to an insatiable curiosity, which is my biggest downfall.

I often imagine myself joining 'Ghost Adventures' and while they are all running around covered in excrement after seeing a glass fly off the shelf...I'd be like 'awesome...how 'bout an encore, but do it with a bottle next time'...I'd be the world's biggest paranormal party pooper.

The beings I talk with are not 'demons' or 'lower entity spirits' despite the whole forum telling me they are and they always tell me 'stop thinking about higher/lower and just call us 'different'.

It is humans who like to put them all into their own little boxes according to their individual perception...and I have the pretty exclusive distinction of being one of the first 'indigos' ever to be born...call me a 'prototype'. lol
Old 09-05-2016, 10:09 AM
Master
i had thought to mention "hypercubes" and/or "tesseracts" earlier,
but the idea didn't quite fit for me.

at the end of the following channeling, Metatron suggests that
focusing on the word "mankind" can be helpful (at 19:40+).
Metatron Channeled by Rob Gauthier:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abUSejXilcw
Old 09-05-2016, 10:21 AM
Master
Okay, I shall look into the whole 'Metatron' phenomena....after I do what I have to do with orgone energy accumulators.

The lines became just a bit blurry there for a while when I was using a metatron cube to try and harness orgone energy.

...and all this would never have happened if Atlantis didn't sink.
Old 12-05-2016, 08:27 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer

I remember the first time Metatron came to me to speak. He introduced himself as Metatron, and I had never heard of Metatron before, so I burst out laughing and asked him if he meant Megatron instead LoL. He didn't really get my sense of humour.