Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 04-05-2016, 11:07 AM
Seeker
Dragons

I see alot of dragons when meditating. Golden ones, black dragons with red color, tree-headed dragons,... Some are 'friendly', some attack me. Why always dragons? Do they have a certain meaning? ��
Old 04-05-2016, 12:39 PM
Master
Dragons are powerful and primordial (ancient) creatures.
There are many meanings associated with them.
Disparate societies have developed dragon mythology independent of one another.
Some dragons are thought to be connected with elemental forces
(such as a "wind dragon" perhaps).
here's a pic of a particularly fierce looking specimen:

here's something Chinese:
Old 04-05-2016, 12:58 PM
Guide
Have you been able to communicate with them?
The one I met was very wise. Just asking them what their purpose is, name, getting to know them, sometimes they are guides, teachers, travellers, etc.

It's hard to discern from my stance, but I highly recommend to start looking into dragon lore, history, etc. for insight. Some questions that might help to find out more: What kind of dragon are they? Asian, European, Native American, etc. Does your state of mind during meditation effect which ones come up? Keeping a journal and noticing patterns will help too. So yes, I do believe they have meaning, and could be a gateway of deeper understanding of self(at the least).

Also, recommending this thread for help...
looking for answers
Cheers!
Old 04-05-2016, 02:33 PM
Seeker
Thank you all. H:O:R:A:C:E; The chinese dragon appears alot of time. That was the golden one I was talking about. I heared they're 'positive' beings and they always are in my experience. The specimen is unknown to me. Great info ��

And BlackSheep, no I wasn't communicating with them. Well kinda. Sometimes they say things but I can't always understand. It's a very deep voice (I'm talkin' about my European ones right now, the chinese ones never say anything in my experience. Maybe I can't hear them). Only the 'negative' ons communicated with me... I rode one once in an projection. Felt like nothing before. And my state of mind is almost the same when they come up I guess, well almost. The chinese dragons make me feel very wise, that's what they are. The europeans appear when my heart is closed. All my dragon experiences are either Asian or European. The european dragons were all negative, except one or two maybe... the chinese ones were ALWAYS positive. Great feelings. Thank you very much for your answer.

Sorry for my english haha..
Old 06-05-2016, 01:16 AM
Guide
Your English is very good actually. It sounds like you made some excellent observations, you sound like you have a good head on your shoulders. That must have been fun to ride on in a projection! All the best.
Old 19-05-2016, 09:29 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Sheep
Your English is very good actually. It sounds like you made some excellent observations, you sound like you have a good head on your shoulders. That must have been fun to ride on in a projection! All the best.
Thank you 😊 All the best aswell!
Old 19-05-2016, 11:12 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

How interesting, can you describe the Chinese dragon?? How about the European dragons?
Old 21-05-2016, 02:34 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

I find your descriptions, via PM, vague at best but I'll try to clarify something.

Your Chinese dragon could be a dragon and it could be nothing more than a "dumb animal" in a way. It depends on the context - as in where you saw the dragon so that'd help, the color, the number of toes, etc. - but there are also "dragons" which are really mountain demons and as the name implies the chances of them being good is about as likely as the sky being neon green and the ocean magenta pink. Yes, yes, they "felt" good to you; well demons are masters of illusions and falsehood.

You can either PM or answer the questions about the Chinese dragon here.

As for your European dragon it ... well.. sounded remarkably like Dragon in Dragonheart [the one Sean Connery did the voice over for]. You presented no defining features that would indicate to where the dragon belonged - and as I said via PM there is far more than just "Chinese" and "European" dragons, those are just general dubs and sort of meaningless to anyone that knows the real mythology behind dragons.

I'd also suggest not reading, watching, or playing anything dragon related and see if these dreams quit.

Everyone knows what when you watch a scary movie you get scary dreams. Well, the same happens with such things as dragons & unicorns. You may be asleep but the brain is still working and oftentimes integrates what it saw hours before into your dreams.
Old 21-05-2016, 02:56 AM
Master
this creature from Tremors III could be described as a dragon i reckon:
Old 21-05-2016, 06:03 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
this creature from Tremors III could be described as a dragon i reckon:

Ah yes.

I don't mean to be truly sceptical but can't help but wonder how many creatures we view as being spiritual are nothing but figments of the imagination.

I mean when I encountered my animal totem / guide there was absolutely no reason for me to have thought of this creature nor had I viewed / read or heard about the species in months. And given where I grew up it actually warranted as much thought as how someone would view the neighborhood dog because being right on nature's doorstep getting four-legged neighbors of the wild kind wasn't unusual by a long stretch.

So for my brain to have placed a figment of imagination involving this animal in a dream out of the utter blue, with no outside influence prompting such, is akin to waking up one day and finding the sky really is neon green. It wasn't me [my overactive brain] dreaming of it because I saw a recent natgeo special rather this creature was coming & finding me in my dreams if that makes sense.