Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-01-2017, 04:33 AM
Master
The Shiva Forum

Namaste.

I am creating this thread, so that if anybody wants to ask me a question about Shiva or Shaivism they can do so right here.

People can ask me any question they like about Tantra, Shaivism, Agama Hindu Dharma, Laya Yoga, Esoteric Hinduism and anything in that genre or ilk and I shall do my best to respond as quick as I can.

This thread is going to basically be the only thread on SF I shall be posting in for a while. I have nothing to add further to the subject I haven't already said all over for all the time I have been here, so I shall take 'questions from the floor' now.

I am also posting this thread to gather an 'internet Shiva tribe' together. I'd like to see just how many Shaivites there are online, who can find this forum, find this thread and introduce themselves.

One day, I will make my own site totally dedicated to Shiva and the lost arts and rituals of Hinduism, but for now I am stuck in trying to find out what I am doing on this forum.

It is hoped that with the posting of this thread, that reason may clarify through either action (purpose) or inaction (no purpose). In this way, I shall know where I stand and when it is time for me to move on due to lack of interest here.

So, I thank you all for reading and I await any/all questions, responses or just introducing yourself as a devotee of Lord Shiva.

Aum Namah Shivaya