Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 24-05-2015, 06:56 PM
Experiencer

I think the original poster needs to be realistic.. At 29 years of age you body has acheived the height you have... You will not be able to obtain 'Growth Hormone' as it is ony given to young children with a specific problem. As far as surgery goes, there are cases of spinal surgery increasing height, by virture of 'Insertion of Harringtons rod's' these are uses to correct marked Scoliosis or Kyphosis a debilitating deforminty.. No surgeon can increase the legnth of you spine if your back is straight..

Wishing and hoping will not make a difference, and remember you came on thid forum asking for help.. If it is not possible then you need to accept this and get on with your life and not 'Threaten Suicide' that is not at all mature is it. You need to also be aware that as we age we will lose a few inches in height, this is due to the thinning of the Intravertible discs...

I trust you will accept this explanation from someone in the medical field...

Also you have posted this question of yours in 3 sub forums, the Moderators might regard this as spamming, it might be a plan for you to request removal of the other two threads...

I trust you will accept this reply and move on it your life...
Old 24-05-2015, 07:19 PM
Everly

Troll. The same stuff is on other forums where the person disappears after stirring things up.
Old 25-05-2015, 08:03 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by laican
How can I heal my body so that it embodies my ideal height of 6'1 in a healthy and proportionate way? Would you pray for me/do energy work on my bones?

Hi laican,

I suppose you have tried several methods already before asking? I can only think of setting intentions as a method to change your body.

I don't have the ability to communicate clearly with the higher beings, but perhaps you could consult with them, in addition to consulting with human beings.

Although I am surprised by your question, but I like it because it helps me stretch my boundaries, to open my mind to things currently not yet embraced by the collective. Open-mindedness means to open the mind to all thoughts.

Good luck to you. ^_^

W.
Old 25-05-2015, 08:15 PM
laican

I have decided on two points with regards to this, namely energy healing with the intent of growth (at the border of sleep) and the use of a servitor to assist in said energy healing (particularly inside dreams). There are reports of people who accomplished growth in a similar manner. I could doubt those reports and have been tempted to, but I have nothing to gain by assuming they are false.
Old 26-05-2015, 04:17 PM
laican

I came here to find support, either in the form of direct spiritual healing work, or advice on how to do the spiritual healing work myself. Not to hear lectures about how I need to be real and accept my height and warnings that magick doesn't really work except as a psychological trick. I have enough despair in my life already. Accepting my height is not something that is ever going to happen. Since I cannot find support here, I have no reason to hang around. Call me a troll or rude all you want, your opinion means nothing to me. Bye.

PS: Thank you wanchain.