Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 11-01-2020, 12:44 PM
hazada guess

I believe that certain important points are mapped out but the majority is free will.When the time comes for one of those important points.circumstances lead us to the right path.(That's my belief anyway,it happened to me)I dont want to join in this argument,so I'll leave you both to it.(Sorry for butting in).
Old 11-01-2020, 01:33 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Well realistically, at this point it'll just become a yes/no argument. You say that we chose our life before birth, I say that's one of the biggest bullsh#t out there I've ever heard. So, sorry about that. Let's just agree to disagree.

Whatever choice you make is fine by me.

I will always try to help if I think someone could use a little help and I can always support and explain my approach. But I don't want anyone just to believe what I say.

Folk are either persuaded by the points I present - based on information from sources vastly more knowledgeable than I ever will be - or they're not. You're not persuaded and that's fine by me.

I hope you find something to help you.
Old 11-01-2020, 01:42 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
I believe that certain important points are mapped out but the majority is free will.When the time comes for one of those important points.circumstances lead us to the right path.(That's my belief anyway,it happened to me)I dont want to join in this argument,so I'll leave you both to it.(Sorry for butting in).

Joining in a discussion thread is not butting in in my book.

Naturally I agree with the points in your first sentence. It's what teachers and guides widely acknowledged as spiritually advanced have told us. I don't agree, though, that circumstances necessarily lead us to the right path.

In many situations we still have choices and we can just as easily make a poor choice as we can make a better one.
Old 17-01-2020, 09:10 PM
Experiencer
Phychic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
If ghosts are real they wouldn't need those few 'special' people to get their message across.

Mediumship is very deceitful. Some years ago this mdium person told me I'm being followed by the benevolent ghost of some small boy she assumed was my brother, which makes no sense because I have no siblings to begin with.

I am no medium or have any psychic skills, and the few ''visitation dreams'' involving spirits I've had years ago goes to show that it could happen to anyone. Ironically, I am rather sceptical about them lately and struggle convincing myself that my experiences were truly of supernatural origin. Because you know, the subconscious can be an a.hole.
Slayerof light
Let stop you there everybody is physic it's just that not everybody is spiritually awake you are a spiritual being having a human experience your spiritual side is the part that makes you experience being physic but if your not aware spiritual awake you don't experience these things but that OK not everybody wants given them by birth right
Old 17-01-2020, 11:25 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by briam
Slayerof light
Let stop you there everybody is physic

Let's get you to stop too and think for a moment. We don't know if everyone is psychic (I think you mean.) They might be but without surveying everyone we can't be sure - and how would you determine who's psychic in the first place? Or exactly what psychic implies?

Quote:
it's just that not everybody is spiritually awake

That's debatable but again how would you determine it? It's very likely we're all spiritually aware to some degree - just like you might say we all have the potential to play the piano if we have hands a functioning brain - but it's also likely many of us will have degrees of spiritual aware that vary hugely. And please don't judge a book by its cover. A highly spiritually evolved individual might be undertaking an incarnation where that individual seems anything but spiritually evolved.

Quote:
you are a spiritual being having a human experience

agreed!

Quote:
...your spiritual side is the part that makes you experience being physic but if your not aware spiritual awake you don't experience these things but that OK not everybody wants given them by birth right

It's not down to what anyone wants to be given because they aren't jelly beans being handed out. Our individual spiritual progress determines our psychic or spiritual attributes. Those undertaking a first incarnation, or having had few, may not display many of the psychic or spiritual attributes we recognise. Those with more experience of this dimension may display more of them. But who knows for sure?

Last edited by leadville : 18-01-2020 at 04:09 AM.
Old 28-01-2020, 11:16 AM
Master
Well I'm a large and that kid from 'The Sixth Sense' ain't got nothing on me

(Sorry, I'll get my coat.)
Old 07-02-2020, 09:09 AM
Experiencer
We cannot see
The air we breathe
The love we have for another
The hate we have
The emf that surrounds our bodies
The fear but feel
But we know they are there yes the mind can fool you but you have to silence the ego in meditation till it becomes still let the thought 's drift like clouds and then anything is possible. Ghosts are impresions left in time spirit is what is left after it leaves the body or what I like to term as my suit of clothing
Old 07-02-2020, 11:00 PM
Administrator
Please keep this thread on topic.everybody has different views and Experiences

Namaste
Old 07-02-2020, 11:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Spirits can communicate with people aside from mediums in many ways.

They can do this by using numbers, sequences of letters, dreams, etc.

Then there are the more obvious methods such as by pendulum or Quiji.

Keep in mind though: There are natural born mediums, yes. But anyone can open the third eye with a LOT of time, patience and essentially a lot of pain. Its not all its cracked up to be, but its worth it in the end.

If you have any questions about mediumship or just want to chat feel free to send me a message.

Blessed be xx
Ash
Old 14-02-2020, 09:39 PM
Master
not alwayzz
sum timse sghott spirtss can comntate to u in dreams thy cn can
or thur smell if yore lovd 1 had a fav food u can semll food arond u
or if thy smokedd u can smell tobabci aronf arond u
or
if thy had a fvac fav fragrensee ucud s smell it arond u can
im bit of medim
but sum tims ansr is hear or go to a spirtt churchhh