Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 30-09-2011, 10:20 AM
shandy61

Greg,

Absolutely LOVE the charts, thanks ever so much.
I am very new to this & they seem very powerful so like you recommended I will ask for protection before having a go !
Cheers
S
x
Old 30-09-2011, 03:02 PM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by shandy61
Greg,

Absolutely LOVE the charts, thanks ever so much.
I am very new to this & they seem very powerful so like you recommended I will ask for protection before having a go !
Cheers
S
x

My pleasure, hope they work for you.

Greg
Old 30-09-2011, 03:04 PM
GregoryScott

Old 30-09-2011, 03:10 PM
Medium_Laura

this is awesome! You should put a link on it! I'd love to share it but want to give you credit or a redirect :)
Old 30-09-2011, 03:42 PM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
this is awesome! You should put a link on it! I'd love to share it but want to give you credit or a redirect :)

Please do, share away… :) I don’t need the credit though, but thank you. I’ll be posting more in time.

I’m glad you like them, and nice to know they’ll be put to use.
Thank you,
Greg
Old 30-09-2011, 03:42 PM
Medium_Laura

DEFINITELY!! :)
Old 30-09-2011, 07:19 PM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
DEFINITELY!! :)

Yeah, I couldn’t seem to find a decent chart to work with so I created one with everything I would want to ask questions about. I’m kinda new at this; I’ve only used the pendulum a few times so if you see any changes I should make please let me know. I’ve had good luck with the Ouija boards so I thought I’d give this a shot. It’s a little bit different in the way the energy flows through you; this is more of a magnetic feel than an electrical charge. If you have any pointers they would be greatly appreciated.

By the way I misspelled the word “Data”; it’s now been corrected so I’ll re-upload the last chart. I’m going to upload multiple colors of the same chart for a variety. Some people are attracted to certain colors which made me think that it should add a little positive boost in the way it works for an individual. Please feel free to grab them from here and post them elsewhere. If you can think of how one should look or would like one done a certain way just give me a list of what you want on the chart and I’ll see what I can do. That goes for everyone here.

Greg
Old 30-09-2011, 07:22 PM
GregoryScott

Old 30-09-2011, 07:31 PM
GregoryScott

Old 30-09-2011, 07:32 PM
GregoryScott