Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-03-2019, 11:19 PM
Knower
Seeking Inwards

How do we find answers to what we are looking for by seeking inwards?
I mediate, but I don't hear clearly answers.

When I do automatic writing or channeling, I usually hear what I want to hear.
I don't usually hear anything novel or new.

Like if I want to find my purpose. Do I meditate and ask my angels to show me my purpose?

How much can we rely on dreams and dreamwork if we don't have free will in non-lucid dreams?
Old 20-03-2019, 11:45 PM
Master

You go into trance, ask a clear and short question, and unbiased wait for the answer to pop into your mind. In my experience, you don't hear words; you just know the answer. Some times you don't get anything; most likely you're not in the right state to receive it.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 20-03-2019, 11:51 PM
Knower
I asked why I like anthros so much, and I got that they are my protector. They are like mother and father presences. But also brother and even lover.

They watch out for me, and do work that even the angels do not do. They are with me when I am down in despair. And they are not so light filled as the angels are that I can still relate to them.

I love my anthro bretherin deeply.
Old 21-03-2019, 12:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf

Like if I want to find my purpose. Do I meditate and ask my angels to show me my purpose?

How much can we rely on dreams and dreamwork if we don't have free will in non-lucid dreams?

The non answer still holds a wealth of exploration in and of itself as you show here.

You will only hear what you are open to through your being. New comes through clarity so your seeking that here also.

The purpose is life. You are life. Life is a journey. You are the journey and explorer so it’s more than just asking angels,what you yourself can find in both. You have to let the earth system of the whole connection work to reveal everything that is accessible through you, more clear and aware.

Dream work is and has been a huge catalyst for me to unearth my subconscious and expanded self. So I have listened more attentive to those reactions in myself to go deeper and let go to reveal more continuously. Waking up from the dream, is being aware your dreamer is revealing more so you can learn more of you. Dreams can be used much like meditation. If you wake aware after one, stay very present with your full body awareness and allow the impact to open you, release and show that clarity.
Old 21-03-2019, 01:01 AM
Guide

Recording my dreams in a journal, no matter how bizarre some of them are, has been a great help to me. I've done this for two years now and it's very interesting looking back and it makes more sense in hindsight. I've even highlighted key words and names for quick reference and it's incredible looking over past entries and seeing the bigger picture.

Going inwards and meditating takes practice and patience, two things I'm not good at, but eventually you progress and learn to trust what comes to you.

There seems to be a "sweet spot" for guidance to come through, and for me it is between the dream state and waking up. If you wake up to an alarm this can be tough, but if you allow yourself to come out slowly from the dream state before becoming fully awake you may receive a lot of guidance and insight. In my case, I can not tell if it's coming from Angels, but it's definitely far beyond anything my waking mind can come up with.

As far as your purpose, this is something I've been eager to uncover since my awakening began, and I finally found great insight through numerology (my life path number) as well as astrology and doing my birth chart. The results come from specific calculations, but when I tied it together with my dreams and synchronicities and common patterns that repeat in my life I was like ���� oh my! This all makes so much sense now!!
Old 21-03-2019, 08:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf

Hi,

I would say follow your own inclinations. If meditation seems best, do that.

At some point you start to learn by investing your self in the guidance you are receiving. Dreams are a good way for that to happen. Then by following the guidance you Think you are receiving it leads to that experience of being guided you seek.

What is required to be successful? In my view it is the belief you are loved and precious. Then you must trust that this belief is valid and proceed as if it were your reality.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/