Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 07-03-2019, 10:43 PM
Experiencer

I may not be the child of my mother?

This could be a family secret, in no way I'm gonna ask anyone in my family about this, but I would like to know what you people think.

This year I'm turning 37 years old, my mother is turning 80, therefore, she was 42 when she had me, in the early 80s.

Once she told me that she was unable to have a child, but then she went through a treatment and it was successful.

I have 3 other siblings, I'm the youngest of them, and the next one is 18 years older than me. The explanation I was given for this is that my family was better financially when they had me than before, so they wanted a child that they could enjoy.

Physically I look very little like my mother, except for the skin tone, but I resemble my deceased father. For some time I wondered if I was adopted. My aunt, who is my mother's sister, had an adopted boy who was just a few years younger than me.

Perhaps I was born of a surrogate mother, it makes more sense to me. People always noticed how I was much different from my siblings, but I never paid attention to these things. I forbid myself to entertain such thoughts because nothing is gonna change in my life, it is just a disturbing curiosity and an exciting possibility.

I'm much taller than my mother, and a little taller than my deceased father, so I'm the tallest in my family, even though we're not tall.

I have baby pictures but no pregnancy or birth pictures. (still gonna check this to be sure)

With all that I said, do you think I'm just making up a conspiracy theory or there is a possibility that I was born of somebody else?

Last edited by Ordnael : 08-03-2019 at 02:25 AM.
Old 07-03-2019, 11:24 PM
Master

I'd do a DNA test if I were you. Ancestry or 23 & Me.

I've done both. Each has it's strong points. And test kits are cheap anymore.

For me I wondered if my older sister and I had different fathers. But turns out, through my DNA results, my sister and I are both full sisters.
Old 07-03-2019, 11:25 PM
Master
Good idea. DNA test is the way to go. However don't you need to know your parents DNA results too?

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 07-03-2019, 11:33 PM
Administrator
Many a time as I was growing up I asked if I was adopted because I was always treated differently my mother Hated me and I hated her in return ,
my siblings were always treated better than I was,
I knew there was something they weren't telling me.it got so bad when I was 11,i ran away from home I went to live with my grandmother. I stayed there for about 12 months.
They couldn't cope with me because I am different to them all I am a medium for that I was called all sorts.told I needed to see a psychiatrist.
my younger sister is just like my mother in looks and ways and her daughter my niece is the same.i have disowned them I don't bother with any of them.
I cant say you are adopted but I would be asking questions if it were me. doesn't matter how old your mother is you have the right to know, who is named as your mother on your birth certificate.? if it was your mother then you will know, one way or another

Namaste
Old 08-03-2019, 05:53 PM
Experiencer

linen53, that would solve the problem, but I don't want to raise suspicion, gotta investigate this carefully. It would stir up a hornets' nest.

Thanks Honza.

Native Spirit, in my case I grew up like an only son, except that I had my niece, my sister's daughter, who grew up with me like a sister in the same house. We weren't treated different though.

Did you ever find out if she was your biological mother?

My birth certificate shows the names of my parents, but in my country the adoptive parents have the right to replace the names of the original parents, so it doesn't help much. Even if my origin was more obscure, like I was kidnapped as a baby, my parents knew powerful and influential people who could forge documents and protect them.

Today I had an awful nightmare. My mother was trying to kill me with a kitchen knife. Last time I had this dream I just let her do it without resisting. This time I fought her off and gave her a rear naked choke. My intention was not to harm her, but to make her have a NDE. She was stinking a lot. Some people were assisting me, there was a doctor with a stethoscope checking her vital signs while I strangled her, and when she blacked out I released her. Then, when she woke up, she was a tender person. I told her the most horrific thing "You're lucky, I have given you a second chance in life. I was going to send you to the fires of hell."

This kind of dream couldn't be further from reality. We have a fine and peaceful relationship. As a child I felt mistreated, and my teenage and early adulthood years were difficult, but now things couldn't be better. I keep having these nightmares about her, they involve deception and betrayal.

Many times I have to revive her, like she suffers an accident and I do a magic trick to bring her back to life. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It has got to a point where I no longer care if I see her dying in my dream, because I know that worrying about it is a waste of time.

I'm now arriving at a crucial realization. My sister has always been a mother to me, and it has been suggested subtly to me more than once that she was my mother. My mother always tells me when it's Mother's Day "Call your sister to compliment her, she is also A mother."

Her daughter, my niece, has always been like my sister, and we are alike in appearance too. It's incredible how she has always been around, so protective of me like a mother, even until recently, and my mother actually resembling a grandmother. All my friends in school had parents of the age of my sister, and I was upset that my parents were so old. I have also been very protective of my niece until she got married.

This is what I think happened. My sister had met this rich man and he probably wouldn't accept to raise the child (me) of another man (unknown). She asked her parents (my grandparents) who knew influential people to change the birth certificate and have them as my original parents. Thus, I became her brother. She married that rich man and had her daughter (my niece). Everyone was happy.

Once I had this dream, it was Mother's Day, and I asked the Light to guide me. I entered an apartment through a window and found my sister cooking. I hugged her and told I loved her.

If that is the case, I prefer not to let anyone know that I found out, I'll look for evidence, but I already feel in my heart that this is the truth, or close to it.

Last edited by Ordnael : 08-03-2019 at 08:11 PM.
Old 08-03-2019, 11:39 PM
Master
It all sounds very distressing. I hope you find the answer.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 08-03-2019, 11:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Good idea. DNA test is the way to go. However don't you need to know your parents DNA results too?

No, Honza. There are so many doing family trees anymore that the information might have already been done by aunts, uncles, nieces, etc.

In my case I have so many distant relatives I have never met that are also doing the same family trees I am.
Old 09-03-2019, 12:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza

No, Honza. There are so many doing family trees anymore that the information might have already been done by aunts, uncles, nieces, etc.

In my case I have so many distant relatives I have never met that are also doing the same family trees I am.

Most family trees are constructed by the member's memories and salt and peppered with dna results as well.
Old 09-03-2019, 06:42 PM
Experiencer

Looked into DNA test kits, but they can't be found in drugstores here. Only labs will do it and it is kinda expensive.

In the old family albums there are lots of funny and beautiful pictures, I was about 4-5 months old, they were all holding me like a trophy, not only my family members but also many people at my parents workplace. Very happy moments.

One thing that caught my attention is that I wasn't being breastfed, they were using a nursing bottle, didn't look much like motherhood for either my mother or my sister. Babies at that age also will resemble one of the parents, but I resembled neither.

No pregnancy, no newborn pictures, I was already a big, months old baby. Wish I was just being paranoid.
Old 10-03-2019, 01:56 PM
Experiencer

Ok, I got it now, it's so obvious. I'm the son of that rich man and my sister. He has always paid everything for me like a father, it doesn't make sense at all. Me and my niece have always been treated like siblings, we even look alike and are only two and a half years apart. Everywhere they went, my sister and him, they took me with them, and people always said I looked like him.

I just don't understand why they made my grandparents adopt me. My 'mother' and my 'sister' come here and lie to my face with a smile. I ask them about my infancy and my sister answers about it more than my mother, it's ridiculous.

I'll pretend I don't know, I live a humble life and I'm pleased with it, let them think they deceived me, I don't care. It's funny because if they are my parents, and I know for sure now that they are, I can't complain, but if my grandparents are my parents I can complain.

Perhaps I should just call him one day and say "Hello father", or wait until he is on his deathbed and show up saying "I know the truth.".