Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 13-02-2019, 07:09 AM
Newbie ;)

It's a sandwich. lol

No, I think that one way to describe what I think it is, is that it's alchemy where what could be described as heroism and voluntary goodness is the aim of the mixture. Perhaps in some realm that is collected and used as a material for the walls of heaven.
Old 13-02-2019, 11:11 AM
Deactivated Account
ahh must have been that "confusing the ends with the means" thing here Ouch!
It's easy to forget those "experiences" and "abilities" are primarily the means to the end, the truth,
Ideas and concepts are the tools to, to explain our own experiences or how/what we are, but it's also easy to forget about that and live and die for those ...Yikes!!!

Thank you for reminding me of the simplest thing, JL! My head is so simple that I'm pretty prone to make a mistake, but yet thanks to its simplicity, it's also fairly easy to correct it!

I like this statement of yours here very much! sounds truly enlightening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Interestingly, it is the "Unknown" which is the life of intuitive instinct, in my opinion.

Hope this helps you in some way, LonLon.

JL
Old 13-02-2019, 11:28 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by EthicalVampire
It's a sandwich. lol

No, I think that one way to describe what I think it is, is that it's alchemy where what could be described as heroism and voluntary goodness is the aim of the mixture. Perhaps in some realm that is collected and used as a material for the walls of heaven.

owww yummyyyyy

Your very original way of portraying it is pretty impressive. I like how you effortlessly puts your faith in that beautiful picture, too...! you definitely got talent.

So you joined today and looks like you have lots of wonderful ideas to share with everybody! Welcome to the forum EthicalVampire!
Old 13-02-2019, 03:44 PM
boshy b. good

Quote:
That's another cool way to describe it, the
oasis that exists not outside us but the
place that is waiting for us to get back
to our own selves so we no longer lack
anything?

I also think the universe gives us the sense
of gratitude, just like you are doing here, too!
yes. you are right. homeboy
Old 13-02-2019, 10:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonLon
owww yummyyyyy

Your very original way of portraying it is pretty impressive. I like how you effortlessly puts your faith in that beautiful picture, too...! you definitely got talent.

So you joined today and looks like you have lots of wonderful ideas to share with everybody! Welcome to the forum EthicalVampire!

thanks LonLon, and welcome to you too. To me I mean. Or is that just horrible arrogant? lol.

It's an interesting site, and this post looks fun if not a little over complicated but what else is a forum for? (:
Old 13-02-2019, 11:14 PM
janielee

Smile

Thank you LonLon. I appreciated this conversation.