Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 02-09-2018, 02:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipohtwine
Thanks alot. How did you do that? It's certainly not as active as before.

I have a lot of friend in the angelic realms, and if they agree, they can and will assist.
Old 02-09-2018, 02:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I have a lot of friend in the angelic realms, and if they agree, they can and will assist.

Ah cool. Please tell them I said thanks!
Old 02-09-2018, 03:07 PM
Seeker

No longer vibrate with the negative, possibly fear, that it is likely feeding off of. Ask for help to be more positive. Archangel Micheal can help( the ascended master Jesus)
Old 02-09-2018, 04:26 PM
I had a very straight friend...gee, worked for the government in Wash DC...BUT, she 100% had a spook
in her condo, even spinning qarters on the wood floor in her bedroom at 4 am...and plenty more!....
she cleared out losing her deposit....
moved to SanDiego, for a new executive job, but it attached itself to her!

She found a massage therapist that secretly told her in session, she could handle all of this...! What were the odds!
She extracted this 'little girl spirit' that simply liked my friend!
Sure felt 'evil' tho cuz my friend was being terrified in her condo.. her personality was heavy and
she had a pain in her shoulder all the time....where the girl attached herself.
She felt an actual 'release'.

Next Monday at work all her staff could not believe the change in her!

Thought you would like this story ! You're not alone!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-09-2018, 05:22 PM
Guide

Yes, you're not alone ipohtwine I found this forum because of my experience and it was very mild compared to what some some of you have and are experiencing. It's so hard to try and be positive when you're going through this and when nothing you do/try seems to get rid, its a rotten feeling. I think not knowing what it is, is incredibly alarming too. ipohtwine do you know how you picked it up?

Rah nam many people are now going to be knocking at your door starting with me - my pendulum inducing earthbound spirit has definitely gone now hasn't it?
Old 02-09-2018, 05:35 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I have attachments for over four years now,and almost nothing i tried seems to work against them.
Even adept magicians can't solve the problem..

Land beings and parasites are very hard to get rid off.

If they're local-land beings any attempt to kick them out will result to battle,since they'll do anything to defend their teritory..

Parasites attach them selves to the brain area and you'll have to find someone who knows how to pull them out.
Then the parasite must be send in a place that it wont be able to return again..

The whole thing is very complicated...

By the way,one thing that seems to have an effect against them,is to take a bath with bay leaves.
In my case it helped more than angelic beings and prayers...

Also burn some camphor discs with charcoal discs.
Camphor is an unpleasant smell for parasites and will clear a lot of negative energies..

Prayers wont work against parasites,the same way they won't work against a worm or a leech.
If the parasite is allready inside you,imagining white light and shields over your self is also useless.(i tried)

The only site i found about parasitic extraction is from the quareia course (josephine maccarthy) but it requires skills in visionary magic..

(for some reason i can't post the link)

I've never heard of land beings and parasites eek, I'd never have believed half of the stuff out there until I encountered something. The white light and shield has never worked for me and I've wondered why it works for some but not others!

Sounds awful for you lomax, I hope you manage to get rid of all these completely
Old 02-09-2018, 08:28 PM
Master
Thanks lolly,but i think i'm doomed.

It has allready donne serious damage to my physical health,and for the moment i just live day by day trying to figure out a solution to fix this mess..

''Rah nam,if you're seeing this and you can do something to help,please proceed..''
Old 02-09-2018, 11:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipohtwine
Ah cool. Please tell them I said thanks!

They know

Be well
Old 02-09-2018, 11:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Thanks lolly,but i think i'm doomed.

It has allready donne serious damage to my physical health,and for the moment i just live day by day trying to figure out a solution to fix this mess..

''Rah nam,if you're seeing this and you can do something to help,please proceed..''

Having not read your original post, I will leave it up to those around me to bring about the most appropriate outcome for you.

This is the wording they gave me.
You might not be well, you will be.

Hallelujah
Old 04-09-2018, 04:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
do you know how you picked it up?

Yes. I shook hands with the wrong person at church. Yup, you readthat right.

So where I'm from in Africa, it's very common for guys to shake people they barely know as a form of greeting and we havea very unique style of shaking in which the finger tips of both hands touch.

One day after church, a random person came up to me, said hi, then shook me. As soon as he did, I felt something come into me and move through my finger tips to my ulna in my arm. I think he was trying to use voodoo on me. For what reason though, I'm not sure.