Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 25-06-2018, 01:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
In this sense, I guess in some way, you are talking to Michael right now. Heh.

Haha yes, so if I am talking to him when talking to you, who might he feel he speaks back to when you are talking to me haha

Like that idea of the pyramid. It really makes great sense. So do you sometimes feel more like you are being absorbed (up) into him rather than merging with him. I kinda have this idea that one part of me, my infinite self, imagines me beyond my own ability to imagine myself. like I am always greater than I can ever start to even imagine...

A Hicks talks about how you are better in connection with yourself when you are calm, happy and so on because that is the frequency your inner being stays on, and will not leave to join you in your bad mood. And says this is good because you then always have a guide system to connect back to yourself So I feel the same when I am in a disconnected mood. Hopefully the plan is to have less and less of them as one merges more with ones greater aspect. HS. or what might make sense here.

I really like that about the pyramid, about exploring yourself greater as you merge. Like it really is just this great adventure of you becoming you. Ever tried to venture into the pyramid? I awoke part of me one summer by traveling to Tartarus through my mind, and opening a cave I had found a key to within myself. It was quite an adventure.
Old 25-06-2018, 02:55 AM
Master
What you said about Archs and their ability to match frequencies with certain human beings is true.

I also liken it to " facets of a diamond" rather than the walls of a pyramid.

I am able to totally stretch my vibration from high to low and then back again at will and in the blink of an eye.

Such beings like us are indeed very rare and cause a total conundrum and consternation for all those around us and we make perfect fodder for a Fallen Angel like Ashtaroth to associate and attach... becoming part of us, our psyche, or our "higher self" as it were.

How Angels "choose" us has a lot to do with astrology and especially where our lunar nodes are placed within our sidereal birth chart.

For example, mine are firmly fixed in Betelgeuse in Gemini with links to the Pleiadean constellation...and of course, Betelgeuse is the abode of Thoth, Ashtaroth, Enki and his many different names and Earthly forms since the dawn of civilisation.... Thoth, Ashtaroth, Enki, Lord Shiva, Hermes Trismegistus, Therapius, Quetzalcoatl...You name it, he's been there.
Old 25-06-2018, 04:29 AM
Master
Quote:

He says Ashtaroth is unique in that he neither seems wholely good or bad. He seems to have this ability to be more on the neutral side, where he can shift between good and bad energies at will, hence several different people having different opinions of him.

It’s interesting how people think of spiritual entities as either good or bad, when human beings are much more accepting of the idea that our kind can be a mix of both. This black and white view isn’t a good idea either in the spiritual world.

Oh joy...now it starts...

"Of course you realise that Source brought all of that on Himself, with the whole 'you are either with me or against me' attitude..any notion of neutrality wasn't spared in the Purge, as it wasn't part of "His plan" (and I still don't know what is).

At least you still have both your wings...I was left with one...ONE, when I'd much rather have none, like my other Fallen comrades. This is to be my curse for eternity just for being noncommittal...for asking the question 'what do You hope to achieve by doing this?'

I have one foot in Heaven and one foot in Hell and I pray that either side will consume me in entirety, I care not. I've even sought, albeit unsuccessfully, to gain entrance into purgatory.

Thus, I am an excellent match for my host".
Old 25-06-2018, 07:38 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
What you said about Archs and their ability to match frequencies with certain human beings is true.

I also liken it to " facets of a diamond" rather than the walls of a pyramid.

I am able to totally stretch my vibration from high to low and then back again at will and in the blink of an eye.

Such beings like us are indeed very rare and cause a total conundrum and consternation for all those around us and we make perfect fodder for a Fallen Angel like Ashtaroth to associate and attach... becoming part of us, our psyche, or our "higher self" as it were.

How Angels "choose" us has a lot to do with astrology and especially where our lunar nodes are placed within our sidereal birth chart.

For example, mine are firmly fixed in Betelgeuse in Gemini with links to the Pleiadean constellation...and of course, Betelgeuse is the abode of Thoth, Ashtaroth, Enki and his many different names and Earthly forms since the dawn of civilisation.... Thoth, Ashtaroth, Enki, Lord Shiva, Hermes Trismegistus, Therapius, Quetzalcoatl...You name it, he's been there.

Well, that is pretty interesting. Haha, I’m really curious as to how certain beings can stretch their vibration so well. I’m not as knowledgable in astrology as you, so I’m afraid I don’t really get it.

I guess that’s why the vibration around you is a little strange. After this, Ashtaroth stopped by me and tried to tempt me to join him in this shifting— talking about how it could feel all my curiosity on how the world works — talking about all the possibilities of what I could do.

Michael just allowed him to stick around to feed my fascination with observing him. I wasn’t very convinced by him though — but it was a good try, haha — It’s true I can be very curious. What excellent manipulation skills to watch.

After that, Michael flicked a finger and threw him out of my field — and I guess that’s enough of my little mental field trip today.

Well, well, even we can’t ever fully destroy beings like this — only ever send them away. And I guess in a way, we have to respect their free will too — and allow others who want protection to get to choose if they want to talk to beings like this or not.

I guess that’s just how it is. Always coexisting, and living our own lives, our own choices — whatever it is.
Old 25-06-2018, 07:44 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Haha yes, so if I am talking to him when talking to you, who might he feel he speaks back to when you are talking to me haha

Like that idea of the pyramid. It really makes great sense. So do you sometimes feel more like you are being absorbed (up) into him rather than merging with him. I kinda have this idea that one part of me, my infinite self, imagines me beyond my own ability to imagine myself. like I am always greater than I can ever start to even imagine...

A Hicks talks about how you are better in connection with yourself when you are calm, happy and so on because that is the frequency your inner being stays on, and will not leave to join you in your bad mood. And says this is good because you then always have a guide system to connect back to yourself So I feel the same when I am in a disconnected mood. Hopefully the plan is to have less and less of them as one merges more with ones greater aspect. HS. or what might make sense here.

I really like that about the pyramid, about exploring yourself greater as you merge. Like it really is just this great adventure of you becoming you. Ever tried to venture into the pyramid? I awoke part of me one summer by traveling to Tartarus through my mind, and opening a cave I had found a key to within myself. It was quite an adventure.

Hmm, absorbed into him? I guess I am. My own human preferences weren’t erased — it’s more that my connection to him is something that’s added over this “me”.

A. Hicks seems to know his thing. I’m glad you mentioned him.

Inside the pyramid? Well, I’m afraid not. Maybe someday I will. For now I guess I’ll just try to follow your example.
Old 25-06-2018, 07:47 AM
Guide

Quote:
Oh joy...now it starts...

"Of course you realise that Source brought all of that on Himself, with the whole 'you are either with me or against me' attitude..any notion of neutrality wasn't spared in the Purge, as it wasn't part of "His plan" (and I still don't know what is).

At least you still have both your wings...I was left with one...ONE, when I'd much rather have none, like my other Fallen comrades. This is to be my curse for eternity just for being noncommittal...for asking the question 'what do You hope to achieve by doing this?'

I have one foot in Heaven and one foot in Hell and I pray that either side will consume me in entirety, I care not. I've even sought, albeit unsuccessfully, to gain entrance into purgatory.

Thus, I am an excellent match for my host".

Haha, that’s adorable. Good luck to that.

If you’d like me to do something to him, then feel free to ask.
Old 25-06-2018, 07:55 AM
Guide

Quote:
Ashtaroth just laughed and said "spot on, you've nailed it. How's it going, Michael old friend...long time no see..."

A pleasure. I see you’ve been playing around for some time. I rather you don’t stay around my incarnation.

Goodbye.
Old 25-06-2018, 08:08 AM
Master
Quote:
A pleasure. I see you’ve been playing around for some time. I rather you don’t stay around my incarnation.

Goodbye.
Fair enough. You always were the protective and possessive type.
See you on Judgment Day and take care my friend.
Old 25-06-2018, 09:15 AM
Guide

Ah, Shivani Devi, so you’re the one Michael wanted me to be aware about — the first person Rah Nam couldn’t figure out.

Well, I guess part of learning is taking field trips, huh? Oh well.

I guess life’s weird like that.

Thank you for your time.
Old 25-06-2018, 09:57 AM
Master

Quote:
Inside the pyramid? Well, I’m afraid not. Maybe someday I will. For now I guess I’ll just try to follow your example.

I see a pyramid now and wonder if I should go inside, and see what the darkness of the inside holds. what treasures might hide in the deepness of its underworld. I like a part from the Percy Jackson books (okay I like many parts), but I like a part about the labyrinth and how you move through it because it will always try to trick you. As I remember I thought of it as a metaphor for the mind, and how the heart was what would always guide you in the right direction. So maybe there is not really a pyramid, only a treasure chest containing all your Hearts true desires. Question now is do I stay in the dark, or jump into the beautiful loving light that is my Heart

Thanks for the conversation. I like that part of him being something added over this "you." Funny observation. The other day I had the observation that my human was some cloak I could take off to reveal my true self, and I think sometimes my inner being does that when it feels like it. More often please