Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 22-02-2019, 03:30 AM
Master
that is wonderful Altair. I try to only have fruit for the first meal of the day too. apparently that is the most important time because you're essentially breaking a fast after sleeping, and fruit can rehydrate your body the best. I'm not always hungry when I wake up so even if I didn't feel like eating fruit then it's easier to eat it than anything else. I can't wait for Spring and Summer, I love eating fruit outside while staring at the Sun ahhhh
Old 10-03-2019, 03:37 AM
Newbie ;)

I used to think being frutarian was extreme, and in ways it still can be very restricting for a lot of people, but I do make an effort to incorporate fruit in my diet.

Fruit:
A sugar that digests fast
Taste delicious
Has so many health benefits
Easy to eat
Fresh and raw
Can literally be medicine

Now I would not only eat fruit because I do enjoy cooked foods, but eating an abundant amount of fruit is NOT harmful. I do it more now and feel better.
Old 10-03-2019, 04:14 PM
Pathfinder

Iíve been vegetarian, for 22 years. I still ate a lot of junk, but I have disliked the idea of eating animals, since I was very young. Almost 6 years ago, when I had an awakening and started down my spiritual path, I received the message: Fruit only. I have a weakness for unhealthy dessserts, so I thought it applied to that- dessert time. However, last year, I was going through a rough patch, I remembered that message and started doing some research, because I firmly believe that food is my medicine. I came across fruitarianism and completely embraced it. What I found out was that it absolutely raises my vibration. It also affects my receptiveness, in a very positive way. I find eating fruit, only, feels very healing, to me. Iím a runner, with no known health problems, so I can only vouch for the emotional and spiritual healing of this way of life.
These days, fruitarian is always my goal, but, most days, I follow more of a raw til 4- eating fruit and greens for breakfast and lunch, then most nights, I eat a cooked vegan meal. I can tell a difference, though, and would like to eat fruitarian, all the time. The main thing that holds me back, is how much fruit you need to eat, in order to consume enough calories, especially because I love to run and exercise. So, I tend to use it as a cleanse, a few days per week. I am about ready to give up my veggie burger dinners, though. Iíve joined fruitarian and 80 10 10 groups on social media, for encouragement and inspiration. I feel like itís a beautiful and peaceful way of life.
Old 16-03-2019, 03:35 AM
Master
TiasaSoul and joy111 thank you very much for sharing your insight and experiences.

Those are nice simplifications of fruit Tiasa.. yeah I love eating cooked food too, some say it is addictive. or that we are more attracted to it when we are feeling worse, interesting concept.. but anyways of course there are more reasonable things to eat cooked comparatively. I do feel much different when only eating fruit or at least just raw.. too easy to sabotage ourselves when we know better how to feel better

joy that sounds wonderful. yeah raw til a certain time would be a next good step for me, since I am just doing fruit for first meal at the moment.. I joined some fruitarian groups on facebook recently too, especially Dr Morse ones but also 80 10 10. it'd be wonderful to have a world where fruit trees and other fresh sources are widely available and part of the environment, though I guess that is the literal picture of the Garden of Eden. some day sooner than later I think we can get back to this reality