Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-03-2019, 05:25 PM
desert rat desert rat is offline
Master
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Phoenix AZ USA
Posts: 3,519
 
I dont know this guy, or a number of others like him so I cant make much of a comment .There interesting to watch . As there making money selling books , and other stuff , giving lecturs , ect . I am not sure if I really take them serious . Watch there free videos on you tube , think a bit before spending a lot of money to see them at a expo .
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-03-2019, 05:27 PM
NoOne NoOne is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 302
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Wow, the highlighted part, that is my experience with them as well, through telepathy.

Yes, I think a lot of people have that experience with higher beings. It is a form of channelling in a way, but you are always in control and conscious. The key is to establish an energetic connection first. They might also show up in person, in their light bodies, in that state they can touch you and even perform healing if needed.

Quote:
"When I said that Emery said some things about them that I resonated with, I was talking about stuff he said at the Consciousness Life Expo (or whatever it's called, which I watched on youtube). He said that they communicate through telepathy, once a person's heart chakra is open. And they communicate at a higher vibration, which is why it can only happen once a person has raised theirs. This all resonates with what I experienced. But who knows where he got this info and if it's really his or not. "
That's true, but it's hardly original information. Anyone can gleam that off the internet or by reading a couple of books on the subject. His credibility is shot with his wild claims about alien autopsies, him being a medical professional and publishing obviously fake, doctored photos on his website. That's the part I have trouble with.

Quote:
What I found interesting in David's information about ascension on "Wisdom Teachings" is when he went into all the different culture's and ancient texts about it and tied it all together. Certainly based on his research and not so much personal experience. He also introduced me to the light body and a lot about Buddhism, which I found valuable as a starting point. Of course, to really learn about Buddhism one would have to go deeper than him. Again thought, stuff he presented based on research.

He is certainly good at putting together material researched by other people and presenting it in an easily digestible format. I did watch quite a few episodes of wisdom teachings, but I find him rather tedious and repetitive. The information contained therein, mostly from Tibetan sources, is quite valuable of course. But I seriously doubt he will teach you how you can achieve the Rainbow Body in a workshop. It just reeks of a scam.

BTW, the Rainbow Body, Ascension and Light Body are all different things. The first one is a strictly Tibetan practice, unique to their culture. I am somewhat sceptical of it, since it does not appear to be universal.

Ascension is again a different thing, nothing to do with the rainbow body. It is simply the evolution of humankind, moving to a higher state of vibration or density, if you will. The Rainbow Body is far beyond that.

As for the light body, this in my experience is pure white light and it is the state higher dimensional beings exist in. Humans also have the potential to "ascend" and create a light body for themselves during this lifetime, but they will only fully "go" into their light bodies after death. There is a process described in the Kundalini Awakening process (especially by Gopi Krishna), whereby the physical body slowly sucks in Soma from higher realms (heaven), through a fully awakened Kundalini Mechanism. This is then distributed throughout the body by the Chakric-energetic system and the body is slowly transformed, over many decades, into one made up of higher-dimensional photons. It will still appear like a normal physical body, but the person's perception slowly changes, for instance they will see everything as radiant and with a white sheen around it.

Quote:
"David does claim to have channeled himself info which I guess he presents in his latest book, something about dreams? But I haven't read it. I would be skeptical about anything coming from the dream state, which seems to be where most of his experience with entities comes from.
As for how advanced spiritually he is himself, I couldn't say without knowing what his practices are. He does seem to be on a high vibration. I remember one person in his chat saying that David uses hypnotism and throws up Illuminati hand signs himself. (?). I couldn't help but wonder because I remember when I used to watch him, feeling like he was almost addicting to watch.
Either way, I would still not regret at least watching "Wisdom Teachings" and would at least recommend it for the information it presents."

It's just my opinion, but I think he is very naive at best and a conman at worst.

Quote:
What I'm wondering about ascension is how important are specific practices and can one still achieve light body even with still doing specific things. For example, when I had my awakening, I had a vibration raise and my third eye opened (no doubt in my mind this happened), which led to greater sensitivity to the spiritual realm. However, I never stopped eating meat and was still brushing my teeth with fluoride tooth paste (at the time).
I did do some things to be healthier, such as I began eating healthier and working out more, I started to medicate and do yoga, just to name a few. But clearly there were other things I was still doing which are things I've seen recommended not to do. Yet my third eye still opened. So how important are these specific recommendations and can one still achieve light body while still doing certain things?

The Myth that eating meat is a hindrance to spiritual development is a persistent one, but clearly false. All the ancient Rishis that meditated alone in the forest for years or decades on end, ate meat and wore animal pelts. They hunted too. What else are you supposed to eat in the middle of the Jungle, berries and mushrooms? Hunting and fishing is the only way a human can survive in a natural environment, it's idiotic to suggest otherwise, but people have their beliefs and you obviously can't shake them.

It is the same story with celibacy, which is supposedly necessary to spiritual development. No, it's not. These dietary and sexual restrictions are specifically put in place to stop people from raising their Serpent Power. They do the exact opposite of what they claim to do. Since Kundalini needs to rise through the second chakra first, which regulates sexuality, sexual restrictions and programmed in guilt and hangups are the best way to stop that. Likewise with Veganism, it denies the energy and nutrients a human needs to feed the Kundalini awakening process at the worst possible time.

There is a period after the Kundalini first awakens when one should abstain from sex, but that is really all there is to it. Having Tantric sex actually feeds the serpent and is generally beneficial to an awakening.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-03-2019, 08:05 PM
jro5139 jro5139 is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 795
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Yes, I think a lot of people have that experience with higher beings. It is a form of channelling in a way, but you are always in control and conscious. The key is to establish an energetic connection first. They might also show up in person, in their light bodies, in that state they can touch you and even perform healing if needed.

Yes for me I realized that that energetic connection was always there, it was just me that wasn't aware of it before. At first I wondered though why they weren't directly talking to me more, although I can sense them just about anytime. Then I realized that as truly positive beings, they want me to learn to a certain extent on my own and learn to be responsible. I think this is important for ascension and that's why they are not just swooping down and giving me all the answers. But also that they sometimes lead me to answers in other ways as well. What do you think?


Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
BTW, the Rainbow Body, Ascension and Light Body are all different things. The first one is a strictly Tibetan practice, unique to their culture. I am somewhat sceptical of it, since it does not appear to be universal.

Ascension is again a different thing, nothing to do with the rainbow body. It is simply the evolution of humankind, moving to a higher state of vibration or density, if you will. The Rainbow Body is far beyond that.

As for the light body, this in my experience is pure white light and it is the state higher dimensional beings exist in. Humans also have the potential to "ascend" and create a light body for themselves during this lifetime, but they will only fully "go" into their light bodies after death. There is a process described in the Kundalini Awakening process (especially by Gopi Krishna), whereby the physical body slowly sucks in Soma from higher realms (heaven), through a fully awakened Kundalini Mechanism. This is then distributed throughout the body by the Chakric-energetic system and the body is slowly transformed, over many decades, into one made up of higher-dimensional photons. It will still appear like a normal physical body, but the person's perception slowly changes, for instance they will see everything as radiant and with a white sheen around it.

Thank you for the information; I don't think this stuff is being talked about nearly enough. Could the rainbow body be so unique to Tibetan culture because of all the meditating the monks and Buddhas did? How important is meditation to it all?
What I experienced was more along the lines of ascension or the beginning of ascension, although I don't claim to be a fifth dimensional being. I did experience some weird bodily changes... feeling disjointed from my body, nausea for no health reason, feeling like my body mass was lighter. Along with all my senses increasing, the regular ones and the physic ones as well.


Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
The Myth that eating meat is a hindrance to spiritual development is a persistent one, but clearly false. All the ancient Rishis that meditated alone in the forest for years or decades on end, ate meat and wore animal pelts. They hunted too. What else are you supposed to eat in the middle of the Jungle, berries and mushrooms? Hunting and fishing is the only way a human can survive in a natural environment, it's idiotic to suggest otherwise, but people have their beliefs and you obviously can't shake them.

It is the same story with celibacy, which is supposedly necessary to spiritual development. No, it's not. These dietary and sexual restrictions are specifically put in place to stop people from raising their Serpent Power. They do the exact opposite of what they claim to do. Since Kundalini needs to rise through the second chakra first, which regulates sexuality, sexual restrictions and programmed in guilt and hangups are the best way to stop that. Likewise with Veganism, it denies the energy and nutrients a human needs to feed the Kundalini awakening process at the worst possible time.

There is a period after the Kundalini first awakens when one should abstain from sex, but that is really all there is to it. Having Tantric sex actually feeds the serpent and is generally beneficial to an awakening.

Right I'm leaning more towards it is about how you are, how loving you are and treat people, as opposed to doing specific practices that are so often talked about online. Although, once again, I'm not sure how important mediation is, it seems to be a bridge between reaching the spiritual world.
One thing I have learned is that a third eye opening and kundalini raising are two different things, although maybe connected.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-03-2019, 10:59 PM
NoOne NoOne is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 302
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Yes for me I realized that that energetic connection was always there, it was just me that wasn't aware of it before. At first I wondered though why they weren't directly talking to me more, although I can sense them just about anytime. Then I realized that as truly positive beings, they want me to learn to a certain extent on my own and learn to be responsible. I think this is important for ascension and that's why they are not just swooping down and giving me all the answers. But also that they sometimes lead me to answers in other ways as well. What do you think?

Yes, it appears that way. Words really aren't that important, it is the energetic and vibrational change in us that matters. You can read a thousand books, it won't be worth as much as a subtle and minuscule change in your energetic-vibratory matrix. Those beings really don't care about our books and our 3D notions of how things are. They can do a lot more for us by raising our vibrations and energies than be actually passing on ideas. Those are available to anyone directly from Source anyways.


Quote:
Thank you for the information; I don't think this stuff is being talked about nearly enough. Could the rainbow body be so unique to Tibetan culture because of all the meditating the monks and Buddhas did? How important is meditation to it all?

I believe it may be specifically linked to Padmasambhava, and it simply did not spread much beyond Tibet's borders and the Lamaist parts of the Himalayas, such as Sikkim, Bhutan or Nepal. Other than that I really have no idea why this idea remains specific to Tibetan Buddhism.

Quote:
"What I experienced was more along the lines of ascension or the beginning of ascension, although I don't claim to be a fifth dimensional being. I did experience some weird bodily changes... feeling disjointed from my body, nausea for no health reason, feeling like my body mass was lighter. Along with all my senses increasing, the regular ones and the physic ones as well. "

I believe the whole human race will have to go through an ascension process of some sort, though it may take longer than people realise. Those that get there first are supposed to help the others progress.

Quote:
Right I'm leaning more towards it is about how you are, how loving you are and treat people, as opposed to doing specific practices that are so often talked about online. Although, once again, I'm not sure how important mediation is, it seems to be a bridge between reaching the spiritual world.
One thing I have learned is that a third eye opening and kundalini raising are two different things, although maybe connected.

The two are linked and cannot be separated from each other. You have to become more loving and caring, but by doing certain practices, you will automatically become so anyway. You can't really do one without the other, despite certain people trying.

Raising the serpent can lead to an opening of the third eye, but not necessarily or immediately so. The third eye can be opened without raising the serpent. I myself have partial vision in my third eye, I suspect mostly because of flouridation, but my Kundalini Serpent is fully raised.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 14-03-2019, 01:51 AM
desert rat desert rat is offline
Master
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Phoenix AZ USA
Posts: 3,519
 
I watched a few of his videos . He is interesting but he is mostly repeeting what others have said . He used the term loosh , so he has read the works of Robert Monroe . I wish he had gone in to more detail for thoes that had not read Monroe .
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums