Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 27-02-2019, 10:20 AM
Experiencer

3 knocks

Not sure if this is the right place to put this.

My psychic abilities have disappeared since 2 years ago when I fell pregnant and lately things are starting to pick back up again.
It started with tones in the ears and obes but not very vivid. At Xmas I was trying to sleep and the room sound dropped and an eye opened up in front of me looking straight at me. I thought yes I’m opening back up but nothing followed. A week later I started to see things in corner of my eye around the house. Thought nothing of it except il let it just flow and just be aware. Started to hear noises coming from upstairs like there someone moving around. My stepdaughters room it comes from mostly. I’m usually that convinced she’s sneaked home from school and have to check but nothing is there. I sat her down and told her and as I did we both heard it again in her room, loads of shuffling. This started to make me think a bit more than just letting things just flow. I asked my mum to come and doing a clearing in my house for me as I thought and outsider might be better clearing whatever.
Over a period of time I started to get thoughts in my head that were unwanted and uncontrolled negative or paranoid. I went to bed the other week and as I drifted the room sound dropped again, I ignored it and tried to drift, I was stunned up out of bed from hearing 3 load knocks. No-one heard but me. I was very much aware it was spirit of some sort. Asked my mum to come again for another clearing. I’d also told my mum I don’t feel negativity except my thoughts. 3 nights ago it happened again. We was all stood in the kitchen with the dog and heard foot steps creeping in hall way looking through to our kitchen. I turned to look and felt eyes burning on me. The dog went mad which was strange for him. I went to bed that night and as I drifted I heard 3 knocks again. This time I sat up in bed talking myself into going down for food as I knew I wouldn’t go back to sleep after that. Went down stairs and things seemed ok until I went back upstairs. I walked up stairs in the dark but could still see there was a white thick smokey huge thing form right in my path up the stairs. It shocked me and carried on walking through it up stairs into bed quick. I felt eyes on me in bed for a bit but can say it didn’t feel negative. The 3 knocks stand out to be, its for a reason but unsure. Anyone help me with this?
Old 27-02-2019, 10:30 AM
Master

In Ireland, 3 knocks (especially at midnight) signifies the presence of a Banshee. Visually, they usually take a form of an Old Lady. They tend to appear before a death in the family. I know next to nothing about Banshees, but some Irish friends of mine are adamant they are real and have personally seen one.
Old 27-02-2019, 10:38 AM
Experiencer

Yes I’m aware of the banshee, my mum is a banshee medium, I myself used to be able to sense death and births pending but not anymore. Iv not seen and old hag lady but a dark shadow looking man which did follow with a death in the family but no knocking. Whatever it is it’s really trying to get my attention, iv tried to ask why but I get nothing other than it wants it’s presence known to me
Old 02-03-2019, 09:58 PM
ant

3/3/2019 aka 333.

Hi tabane,

Perhaps your being nudged to get back on track spiritually and get back in tune with your psychic abilities?

One experience 6mnths after my awakening,i encountered something floating from the corner of my eye.

There after for awhile,i felt a white cold presence around me and noteably when i was researching something and had a change in mind set,which was validation that i was on the right track.

A year later,i woke from a dream when i heard knocking at the door,but this knock was on my third eye,rather prominent and i felt it and i awoke.

Before i awoke,i saw a half lightbulb and then it went out.
The very next day i saw half a street light alight in the middle of the day and encountered this for a few weeks.

A month prior,i had two words jump in ie:purge and alchemy,two words i had never heard of before.

These and other signs i've had,are just validations for me and that i'm on course.

And i have all what i need and help if i need it.

Perhaps that's what you need to do and get back on course again.

Ps.33, 333 or 3333 is the number three enhanced to the highest levels, and it signifies the Holy Trinity, which means that at any given moment you have divine protection, help, and guidance from angel hands.

Your next post or reply will be 330.: )
Old 01-10-2019, 03:13 AM
Deactivated Account
3 knocks or anything in 3
3. Scratches
3. Knocks
In my experience is negative it is mocking the holy Trinity.