Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 16-03-2019, 10:51 PM
Deactivated Account
Life path master number 22

Hi.

For quite a while I thought that my life path number was a 4. Upon going back to re -examine I realised that I have a life path number 22 which is the 'master builder' number.

The description of life path 22 is very accurate to me. I have, since I was a very young child had a strong desire to assist in the building of new systems.

I was an indigo kid growing up and spent a lot of my former years subconciosly energetically rebelling in 'demolition mode' against different systems such as education and religion.
If I could go back, I'd simply do the subjects which made me happy. I dropped out of school at age 12 and went on to play music and in the dirt, climbing trees and feeding birds lol and exploring my spiritual connection to god, which at that time I was a very liberal Christian.
I'm now not religious at all.
After this period I became pretty lost in life which is said to be a common characteristic of this path. but I never lost this sense that I wanted to be an influence and play a supportive role in building and creating different kinds of systems. I've always felt drawn to creative fields so I feel that this is how I will start to become the master builder of my own life.

Anyway... I very rarely meet people who have this life path number... But I was hoping to maybe garner some insight into this life path number... And chat to others who might share it.
Old 21-03-2019, 05:02 PM
Master
so, 22 is actually a 4. I think you were right all along that your life path number is 4
Old 22-03-2019, 07:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Thanks JoJo
Apparently I'm a 22/4 so I am learning the lessons of the number 2 and 4... To later embody the lessons of 22
Right now I'm learning about my foundations so that I can build on them later.

I think I might get back into performing arts and fulfil my souls plan to lay the foundations for individuals in the community to be self expressive

I loved performing arts as a kid... It was a place for all the weirdos to call home haha.
Old 26-03-2019, 07:48 PM
Seeker

How do your learn your life path number and what does it mean?