Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 22-03-2019, 09:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
I think that belief based systems will always have room for error, this is why Scientologists, Islam, Christianity, even Buddhism will have problems. So long as people don't discover the truths pointed to, but adopt these as belief systems, there is room for misinterpretation.

IMO

JL

Yes. Which is why I consider what modern science is sharing with us also.
Objectivity is a goal.

So we have the Bible, wherein the love of God is evident from the beginning.
We have modern science, especially since Einstein.
We have the very many NDE accounts shared with us today, which have held my interest since childhood.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 22-03-2019, 11:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Yes. Which is why I consider what modern science is sharing with us also.
Objectivity is a goal.

So we have the Bible, wherein the love of God is evident from the beginning.
We have modern science, especially since Einstein.
We have the very many NDE accounts shared with us today, which have held my interest since childhood.

' So we have the Bible, wherein the love of God is evident from the beginning.'

I was under the similar impression as you Morph, I then became of age to read the OT and make my own observations, it was certainly an ' Eye opener '.
Old 23-03-2019, 03:29 PM
Master
What we see in the OT, sky is this, if you are observant...
Right after the ten commandments were given to Israel through Moses, the Almighty established the atoning practices for His people, for sins.

Which is the solid foundation upon which the Messiah, much later in time, would accomplish salvation for all.
Through the means of substitutional atonement.

If you think you ought to judge the Almighty regarding the establishment of the nation of His people... from whence the Messiah and Savior would come, so be it.
But I would look at the fallen situation of humanity, about whom you yourself have stated, hasn't changed from early on.
Regarding war, crime, and violent behavior.

This "animal/mammal" situation is a result of a "fall", in which you also are well ensconced, and situated.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 23-03-2019, 05:42 PM
Master
Quote:
What we see in the OT, sky is this, if you are observant...
Right after the ten commandments were given to Israel through Moses, the Almighty established the atoning practices for His people, for sins.

Which is the solid foundation upon which the Messiah, much later in time, would accomplish salvation for all.
Through the means of substitutional atonement.

If you think you ought to judge the Almighty regarding the establishment of the nation of His people... from whence the Messiah and Savior would come, so be it.
But I would look at the fallen situation of humanity, about whom you yourself have stated, hasn't changed from early on.
Regarding war, crime, and violent behavior.

This "animal/mammal" situation is a result of a "fall", in which you also are well ensconced, and situated.

I don't believe in a ' Fall ' Morph, I'll leave that for you if it brings you comfort then that's good.

I do wonder sometimes if the Israelites had any notion of the " Kemet Moral Codes " before Moses taught them, they must have had contact with Egyptians previously, or maybe not I don't suppose it matters really, just curious....
Old 26-03-2019, 05:22 AM
Master
Sky? You don't know the history in the Bible?

Well before they were led out in miraculous manner through Moses, they lived in Egypt for 300 years.
But the statement I made wasn't about the ten commandments at all really, but about what the Almighty did for His people after the ten commandments were given, for His people. Involving the atoning sacrifices for sin.

And yes, you have stated that you don't believe in a fall a number of times, which doesn't make any sense in the Christian Forum.

And, I stated. This present "animal/mammal" situation in which we are all situated is about a fall.
- "In which you are also well ensconced and situated".

Meanwhile, you can assert and believe anything you choose until judgement day. Whether it makes any sense or not.
Concerning what we observe everyday all around us to which you are apparently oblivious... and with respect to what you yourself have stated about how humanity hasn't changed through time,
Your statements are senseless, and unbiblical.

Old 26-03-2019, 07:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Sky? You don't know the history in the Bible?

Well before they were led out in miraculous manner through Moses, they lived in Egypt for 300 years.
But the statement I made wasn't about the ten commandments at all really, but about what the Almighty did for His people after the ten commandments were given, for His people. Involving the atoning sacrifices for sin.

And yes, you have stated that you don't believe in a fall a number of times, which doesn't make any sense in the Christian Forum.

And, I stated. This present "animal/mammal" situation in which we are all situated is about a fall.
- "In which you are also well ensconced and situated".

Meanwhile, you can assert and believe anything you choose until judgement day. Whether it makes any sense or not.
Concerning what we observe everyday all around us to which you are apparently oblivious... and with respect to what you yourself have stated about how humanity hasn't changed through time,
Your statements are senseless, and unbiblical.

" Your statements are senseless, and unbiblical."

OK..........