Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 05-03-2019, 11:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Cool Dreamt of a place then visited it years later (didn't realize till i was there)

Something cool i wanna share with you all!!!!!

I had this dream which is still clear as day to me now...

I was in this big square open area which had tall building around me with these sort of walkways under the building, in the dream i was facing south...

a few years later i took a road trip with a girlfriend at the time to france from the UK,

we drove over there and the first night we was there i literally spent 5 hours looking for a cheap hotel,

4 hours into it we arrived at this open square, the kind of square where they would set up market stalls, anyhow...

I drove north through this square and was like.. hang on a minute... i thought... this place looks well familiar, i then had a flash back of the dream... i turned around and i looked out the back window of my car facing south and... i was like holy ****! the exact image from the dream,,, like i mean identical place from my dream i was actually there in physical form...

i was like *** ive never even been to france before thats f465king crazy!!!!

To this day i will never forget that experience, made me realize from that point on that dreams must be real places we visit in soul form!

Anyway thought it was cool i wanted to put it out there for anyone interested in the whole dream phenomenon