Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-04-2019, 06:50 PM
Experiencer
I was shown by my intuition(during a terrifying sleep paralysis lol) to concentrate on my third eye during sleep paralysis and put out an intention to lucid dream and it always works. Maybe you can try it with OBE?
I have my eyes close when I concentrate on my third eye btw. I say my intention is to lucid dream and there I am. In a dream able to control stuff lol
Old 08-04-2019, 03:50 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
I have achieved several OBE, all of them in dreams. I was not even sure if they were ordinary dreams, but after posting all the details here, mostly everyone that answered agreed they were clearly OBE.

What makes me curious is that I have never achieved this at will. I have tried doing meditations, also taking some CBD oil, theanine, galantamine, etc and I can feel the buzzing but It would be a no go and I would fall asleep. No matter how hard I would keep trying, no results.

... Then I would forget about it and then there comes a spontaneous OBE; so I've almost come to accept it and not try to force it: if/when it happens, I accept it and if it does not happen, well, there should be a reason for that!

PS: It is also very strange that even when I admit to being extremely negative/dark in my thoughts (something for which I have no control, that has affected me a lot throughout my life and in my marriages, and for which I am even considering past life regression therapy .. btw any thoughts on that ? ), all my OBE are very enlightening, empowering and positive; I would see myself very free, extremely powerful, absent of fear of any kind, able to unfold my beautiful jetblack feathery wings and fly through beautiful places . It is interesting that I am experiencing this in these days, in the past it was the complete opposite: I had to fight endless battles with evil beings/aliens, but after I got my wings a few years ago and after some fights in that state, these bad guys started avoiding battles so thankfully I hardly see them these days

The part in Red, Not true, the only real control you have is what you think, how you define your feelings is linked to how you think. It is the big lie that we have no control of our thoughts. Even if someone else is talking in your head, you have control to send them away or to make them quit talking in your head.

As for the OBE, achieving that at will takes practice. And like anything else, if you are in a frame of mind that you are not powerful then you will not have suceess and you will attract energies that will mess with you. So get your head straight before you try OBE. Your dreams are giving you clues.
Old 14-04-2019, 09:05 AM
Seeker

I have yet to be successful in any of my OBE attempts, but I do have lucid dreams. I can't control when I'll have them though. Most of my dreams are normal, then seemingly at random I'll have a lucid dream.
Old 14-04-2019, 08:37 PM
Master

It happens to me too.

I am at a "level" where I can completely change the environment around me in my OBEs, I even meditated in one of my OBEs, but I just started to have this new "skill".It's very difficult for me not to fly, every single time I have the thought of flying, I don't know why... maybe because it is so amazing.
Old 17-04-2019, 12:38 AM
Seeker

My lucid dreams are like that... very random.
Old 19-05-2019, 06:35 PM
ImthatIm

Not sure if this has anything to do with the topic.
I once had an experience while crashing a car.
It was told to me by witnesses that I rolled 5 times,not endo but side to side roll.
So when rolling I had a connection with a single blade of grass.
I seen it as my roof of the car was upside down and rolling so the blade of grass was at the top of my windshield along with the rest of the grass in the ground.
The funny thing was it was like I wasn't aware of the flipping car only the blade of grass and I was concerned for it. After pondering it years later I figured out my consciousness or awareness was 180 degrees or upside down from my body.
So I figure it was similar to some type of out of body experience.
There was no fear while rolling and all that was important was that blade of grass.I remember and can still see it to this day clear as a bell.
I must have popped out briefly for some kind of protection or something.
Old 21-05-2019, 09:24 PM
Legrand

Hello Mindanlyser,

It’s a ver interesting tread you brought up.

About the dark or the loving side we encounter in the astral, it mostly depends of our attachment to our ego.

Let’s say you invoke the Goddess Kali in Tantra Yoga, she will appear as an Evil destroyer if one is still attached to the ego. It’s her function to crush the ego so one may see/become Shiva. If one is not attached to the ego she will appear as the most loving Mother. If ever your Kundalini is just starting to awake, I would suggest to invoke the goddess Tripura Sundari instead of Kali. She is more gentle in helping one to let go of the ego attachement.

On another note. There are two basic ‘forces’ in the astral: Fear and Love. Some entities are very attracted by our inner fears. Once our inner fears are brought to the light of our consciousness, there's is only Love left.

Enjoy!