Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 09-10-2018, 09:45 AM
Experiencer
Three kinds of music

There are three kinds of music: angelic, sludgy, and godly. Angelic music is painful to listen to, as it is the lowest form of music and thus affects the psyche most deeply. Some artists that would be considered "angelic" are Slipknot, Grimes, Disturbed and many others. Sludgy music is a step above angelic music, and is considered the most "taboo" kind of music. Angelic music is painful to listen to; sludgy music is pleasurable to listen to. Last but certainly not least, there is godly music, the highest form of music. This form of music includes classical, opera, choir, and.......pop? Well, some pop at least. Pop artists such as Nick Jonas, Ariana Grande, and Taylor Swift would be considered godly.
Old 10-10-2018, 01:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahriman
Angelic music is the lowest form of music.

Last but certainly not least, there is godly music, the highest form of music. Pop artists such as Nick Jonas, Ariana Grande, and Taylor Swift would be considered godly.
Just dropped in to see what other chaos you're up to around here, lol.

Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift. Highest form of music. Bro, I am belly-laughing out-loud as I sit here and type this. My cat is looking at me like I'm crazy. Ha-ha! "Ahriman" indeed!
Old 10-10-2018, 01:15 PM
Master
Oh and I just noticed your MM sig. Of course, perfect... even if maybe just a little cliché, oui/non?
Old 03-11-2018, 06:13 PM
Master
Thumbs up Just enjoy it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Just dropped in to see what other chaos you're up to around here, lol.

Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift. Highest form of music. Bro, I am belly-laughing out-loud as I sit here and type this. My cat is looking at me like I'm crazy. Ha-ha! "Ahriman" indeed!
I wouldn't listen to it for meditation, but in all truth.. some 'popular' music can give us positivity and this by itself can help us on our journey. There's lots of good pop music out there..
I wouldn't call it ''highest form of music'' but at the same time if the pop gives him a push then give credit where's credit's due..
Old 03-11-2018, 06:18 PM
Deactivated Account
This thread is a joke, right?
Old 03-11-2018, 06:30 PM
Master
Color

Freak out in a moon age day dream oh yeah.
in places where others do not.