Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 26-01-2015, 10:59 PM
Deactivated Account

"A Stroke Turned Me Gay" - Walk In?

This guy had a stroke and woke up a completely different person: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR_-qg-upJs

He doesn't remember any of his life beforehand and he has different tastes, hobbies, ect.

I was wondering what could cause this and maybe it's a walk-in/soul-exchange?

Post note: I am actually wondering if the stroke killed him and another soul nearby whether planned or not took over instead?
Old 27-01-2015, 12:36 AM
Master

A walk in , or brain damage from the stroke , thats my guess .
Old 27-01-2015, 01:58 AM
Master
it's a highly desirable time to be on earth...if you're not happy here there are plenty waiting in the wings to take your place.
Old 05-02-2015, 02:21 PM
Master

a brain injury will do that. it changes you. i have a brain injury. 14 years ago i was in a roll over accident. i have a TBI. i do not remember all of my life before. there are degrees of amnesia. i have about a 30% recall. i cannot remember but i can be reminded sometimes i can remember more if reminded and other times there is nothing there.

i am glad i wrote a book about my spiritual journey before i rolled. it brought so much back. also, because i did so much work early on, i can still use it. i am not as capable as i was then. i was a manager of a KMART and could mange so much now i can barely manage myself. that is the i. the simple i. well before my accident i worked with my friends and could channel them. now, many times i step aside and let then work via me. those that know me know when it is me and when it is we. even in my posts some can tell.

different tastes are so true. i loved chocolate ice cream and now it is all about the sherbert. my favorite artist was van gogh now, it is monet. totally different.

walk-in? i have been accused of that. i am not really sure. maybe in the second NDE maybe not. an NDE will change you more then a TBI will. i see none of them as that. i see it more of exiting the ego and merging into the flow/all. it is an augmentation not a replacement. (hahaha there they go again) hahahahaha.

kk
Old 05-02-2015, 02:33 PM
Master

You quite often hear of people who have had a heart transplant and took on the passions of the heart's previous owner or changed in temperament, though in this case, as kkfern has pointed out, it's most probably a loss of oxygen to the brain causing a brain injury.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com