Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 17-02-2015, 01:42 PM
Seeker

The whole back of my right hamstring is of a darker colour than the rest of my skin. I feel it has a story, or some significance but I don't know.
Old 26-02-2015, 09:52 AM
anotherindigo

Who knows :)

Last edited by anotherindigo : 26-02-2015 at 11:57 AM.
Old 26-02-2015, 01:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sye34
The whole back of my right hamstring is of a darker colour than the rest of my skin. I feel it has a story, or some significance but I don't know.
The Romans would cut the tendons so soldergers could not walk , just a guess on my part .

I just saw a post on face book it was a baby with a read spot on his/hear head . It said some people do have birth marks showing how died in past lives . My thoughts were that the baby died of a gun shot to the head .
p.s. Achiles tendon is what I ment . The Roamans would cut there enimies tendons in battle , it would take out 3 guys , the guy they cut and 2 more to carry him away .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achilles_tendon
Old 26-02-2015, 02:03 PM
Master
I have one on my left hip; a small oval. I've often wondered whether it/they're significant or just happen accidentally.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 26-02-2015, 03:30 PM
Knower
It would be really interesting to learn more about this. I came across a book years ago that interpreted the meaning of moles in certain areas of the body, though that one has long been borrowed and not returned

Strange thing, my son has some moles on the exact spot that I have them... wonder what that could mean?
Old 27-02-2015, 11:27 AM
Master
seeing as birthmarks are in the news..Caring parents get tattoos of young daughter's huge birthmark to make her feel special

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-n...ghters-5226401

I've decided that my little oval is a vesica piscis:)

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 08-11-2015, 05:44 AM
Experiencer
Resurrecting this thread just to mention that I finally took a picture and tried to trace in a piece of paper the map shape of my birthmark. Although it isn't a 100% match, of all countries, it looks more like Ukraine, which is a country that has changed its borders many times over the years.
More interesting is that there is a river like portion that is not brownish as the birthmark shaped like a "m" inside of it and close to that region in the real map there is some sort of canal/river next to city Mykolaiv also shaped somewhat like a "m". What is off is that in my birthmark it seems much bigger than the real river(wrong proportion to the map size).

Not sure if I can see this as a past life thing 'cause I never related or had any particular interest in Ukraine. In my search I tried to find anything that would resonate with me and I saw that Ukraine was also affected by the holocaust. For a while I contemplated if I could've been a victim of it, but then it occurred to me that my birthmark is locate in my left arm right were SS armbands were used by nazi soldiers.

About Germany, I have never related to it and perhaps I have quite a disinterest in it. I remember when I was studying English, I was thinking about learning at least one more language, my doctor suggest I'd learn German. I really was firm in saying I had no interest in learning this language 'cause that would mean most likely pursuing a career in there(at the time I was pursuing a degree in journalism) as a correspondent. I'd say I was even harsh and cut him short, just later I remembered that he was of German descent himself, I had completely forgot about that.

Anyways, I take anything "past lives" with a grain of salt 'cause personally I never had any really good evidence of it myself.

----

I read some news about a guy with some huge map like birthmarks(from his hand to arms) and that he thinks of them like his own continents, lands, countries, etc like a fictional place like Tolkien's Middle-Earth. He contoured it with a pen and posted pictures online. Lots of people(at reddit) were interested in helping him to create a backstory and suggested him to tattoo it.
http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/06/creati...world-5136694/
Old 08-11-2015, 06:08 AM
Deactivated Account

I don't have too many marks. I have a couple on my face, most notably the one above my lip. Call it a "beauty mark". A past life thing? I don't know. I know many cultures have been putting beauty marks on the upper lip for centuries.The Chinese were big on this; it was a symbol of wealth and divinity. However, in medieval Europe beauty marks were considered demonic. Who knows I would like to think it has more to do with genetics and cell building. My mom has my same mark above her lip, just not as dark as mine.
Old 09-11-2015, 01:52 PM
Experiencer

My birthmark in on the left side of my back even with my heart, it is the shape of a lion claw.
Old 09-11-2015, 10:39 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELVISLOVER
My birthmark in on the left side of my back even with my heart, it is the shape of a lion claw.

I suspect in your last incarnation you became lion food