Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 28-09-2011, 11:30 PM
Jason72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey

...thanks for sharing jason 72

No worries

Kay Allenbaugh says:

1. Make a list of 20 attributes you'd like in your partner.

2. Study that list carefully, and pare the number down to about fifteen qualities that are
essential to you in a mate.

3. Review that list again to see if you have all those qualities you are seeking in someone
else.

4. Create an open space in your life for this person to come in by freeing yourself from
dead-end relationships and casual dates.

5. Be in gratitude to your higher power, for your perfect mate is on the way.

The list included such things as: A spiritual man, a man with a good sense of humor, a man
who makes a difference in the world by what he does, a man who is loyal, a man I respect, a
man who knows how to take good care of his lady.

Months later I meet Eric, and after a year's courtship we married.
OK, so I forgot to put "a tall man" on my list, but if I had, I may have missed Eric. He may be
short in stature, but he's a giant in the way he lives his life and in the way he takes care of his lady.

By Kay Allenbaugh

Old 28-09-2011, 11:33 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissieM
I agree with Jules, that is a great saying Laura! Something everyone should aim for !

Peace and Love

Missie

Thank you. I can't take that credit. My guides threw that in there :P

Be the partner you want to meet everyone :)
Old 29-09-2011, 12:18 AM
Maiya

Affirmation: I am loving and lovable and I attract loving and lovable people into my life.
Old 29-09-2011, 12:41 AM
summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiya
Affirmation: I am loving and lovable and I attract loving and lovable people into my life.

Nice affirmation. Thanks for sharing
Old 29-09-2011, 01:07 AM
Maiya

Thank you.
Old 09-10-2011, 07:29 AM
seeker1375

What is true love? Is it becoming one with the spirit or God within. I believe we are here to learn this and to share love with all who we meet. Love will happen if you open your heart, smile and give love to all those around you.

Seeker
Old 09-10-2011, 04:29 PM
Maiya

I think we love some people and can grow to love others. I also think love can be a choice. We can choose to love unconditionally. I also believe love can grow in us if we let it. I don’t think love is something that just happens. I believe we have to let it into our lives and then allow it to grow.

Many people are beating themselves up because they don’t feel love or even loved. They don’t realise that we first have to acknowledge that we want love and that we are willing to have love and loving people in our life.