Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 19-07-2011, 07:10 PM
Master
Can it be fine tuned?

I on occasion have premonitions. I often times recognize it without a doubt when I have them. But they are so far and few in between. I find more frequently I will have just randomness in my mind and go "Was that one?" and eventually decide it wasn't.

Is there a way to fine tune it? I have always wondered as at the level it is right now it seems practically useless. The premonitions I get usually don't pertain to me in any way. I will run across a picture of someone I haven't spoken to in years and get a sudden flash and say "Oh, they are going to purpose to their girl friend" and sure enough they were planning on getting the ring that weekend. Then someone will ask me to try to focus my energy and tell them something and the best I can offer is "I really don't know how it works when it does happen, I will probably come back with something completely useless". Can I fine tune it or is it meant to be weaker within me for some reason?
Old 20-07-2011, 09:57 AM
Master
Premonitions and precognition are aspects of telepathy. You can fine tune it by practicing it. This it true for every skill.

All information like this comes to you through your higher self. I suggest meditation which involves an imaginary conversation with this aspect of you. Once that practice has been well established, telepathy can be expanded to include those in your life. You do that by listening very carefully to what they speak to you about.

Keep in mind that all things are interconnected with everything at some level.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 20-07-2011, 10:38 AM
mattie

It Can Be Absolutely Fine Tuned & Developed

Our energetic abilities naturally unfold as we expand our awareness. We can exercise these abilities just like we can any mental ability. The more we use it the more adept we get. That said, avoid forcing it or having the urge to attribute EVERYTHING to a general premonition. Even the most accurate premonitions are possibilities. Be open to receiving general information that is more than just premonitions. The key will probably be your willingness to direct your own energies & repeatedly exercise this emerging ability.

Look at this as just one of your unfolding abilities, not THE energetic ability. Have patience w/ your self about this as it is a learned process. Develop your other energetic skills at the same time as it is a holistic process & this will greatly assist the unfolding of what is your gateway ability (first one we notice). Distanced observer, actively clearing your energies discharging unwanted energies that lower one’s frequency making it hard to connect, developing empathy, moving past fear, etc. are among these energetic skills we master.

Explore an internet search engine hits for ‘remote viewing.‘ Other psychic exercises might be useful such as IDing various shapes on cards, if these appeal to you (really boring for me). There are sites where one can do this. Develop exercises of your own like looking at various pictures including ones for people you don’t know, then instructing your own energies to connect to get a reading on their energy. Not sure about the energetic ethics of this, so start on readily available pics of public figures. Maybe someone who does this regularly can provide more info. on the ethics issue. Exercise & expand this ability w/ looking at pictures of the world & see if you get information about them. Google pictures is useful. Focus on pictures of high energy sites like the pyramids, Glastonbury Tor, etc. (Google pics) & just let your focus get immersed in the image. Open your channels to receiving ANYTHING, not just information about places or people & see what comes up. Reading energy from pics of places wouldn't have any ethical problems that I can think of.

Developing other areas can also help as this likely strengthens & activates the same section of the brain, but approach all of this in a very laid back manner. In the below link I describe how I taught myself to see the energy field of trees. After this the ability continued to unfold. I used the simple affirmation, Your eyes can see it, let them. which can be modified to any energetic (psychic) ability one is developing. In your case, it could be, My mind makes this energetic connection easily & clearly. or something such as this. Put it in your own words. Using the I AM at the first is useful. I AM connecting easily & clearly w/ other energies.

Learning to see tree energy fields probably worked for me because I was just curious & didn’t really care if I saw them as I had believed in auras & the nonphysical body’s energies for decades. The less attached we are to the outcome the better. Getting overly focused on it will be counterproductive.

Seeing Energy Fields & Human Auras-
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post191409
Old 20-07-2011, 04:25 PM
Seperate_Reality

We each have these native spiritual abilities and as a rule forgot. Some individuals are more aware of a few of these abilities than other individuals are. These few abilities come and go, because of non-physical, immortal, spiritual beings (you and me) being enmeshed within the physical universe of operating mortal, physical, human bodies, which are in no way native to us.
Someone is really ahead of the game, just by being aware of these few native spiritual abilities, which transcend the physical world or physical playing field, of Time and Space. So, this is what happens until you search for and find the full body of knowledge of life itself (available to anyone) to help free you again, as a non-physical, immortal, spiritual being, from the physical universe trappings. As you learn and apply the correct and exact spiritual truths, you become more and more your true self and have more and more knowledge of your own native spiritual nature as a very powerful spiritual being. Be very aware of our spiritual enemy, the atheist-materialist, who works real hard to keep you and me from this venture, with their lies and treachery. For starters, do not fall for the politically-correct lie of legal-drugs help someone and do not harm them. These "legal" drugs are sold on city street corners right along with illegal-drugs.
Good luck!