Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 01-10-2016, 02:05 PM
Suspended
Knower

I can't stand christian

Wanna know why I can't stand christian? Because I have to use this spiritual forum which is the only christian place I can chat, and there is only maybe 1% that is a true christian. Everywhere else I go to make friend with christian they would ban me because they don't understand what it is like to be spiritual.
Old 01-10-2016, 07:46 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier
Wanna know why I can't stand christian? Because I have to use this spiritual forum which is the only christian place I can chat, and there is only maybe 1% that is a true christian. Everywhere else I go to make friend with christian they would ban me because they don't understand what it is like to be spiritual.

The teachings of Jesus prove who is who. Have you studied them carefully? I have been kicked out of many Christian sights like this by sharing what Jesus actually taught---NO church on this earth teaches what Jesus actually taught, so those in the sights reject his real teachings, even though every one of them is in their bible to--they aren't taught them, nor do most bother to learn them. That is sad, because Jesus taught--proof of ones love for him was by one-LISTENING to him. One can only listen to him if they learn and apply all that he taught.
Old 02-10-2016, 01:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
The teachings of Jesus prove who is who. Have you studied them carefully? I have been kicked out of many Christian sights like this by sharing what Jesus actually taught---NO church on this earth teaches what Jesus actually taught, so those in the sights reject his real teachings, even though every one of them is in their bible to--they aren't taught them, nor do most bother to learn them. That is sad, because Jesus taught--proof of ones love for him was by one-LISTENING to him. One can only listen to him if they learn and apply all that he taught.

Through the many ages now of "illusory" time and space, countless many who are among those foreknown by God, have gratefully, and with joy recieved the good news, ( gospel), of salvation.
Involving God's love in Christ.

Who's teachings have spread worldwide, sewn liberally through the published Word, taught in countless places of worship. Homes, and edifices alike.

And, in the 21st century, in places like this, in the "virtual" world.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 02-10-2016, 02:06 AM
Guide

One of the first things Jesus says in the gospels is "judge not, lest you be judged." Perhaps you are being too judgmental. Did Jesus say it was to you to sort the wheat from the chaff? Often he would say when someone pointed the finger at another.... "what is that to you? follow me." Or again the parable of talking about the speck in your brother's eyes but ignoring the log in your own eye to be removed. Focus on your own spirit, and the spirit of Jesus, non-judgment, forgiveness, focused diligence.

When you enter a house (forum). Give it your peace. If they will not receive it, let your peace return to you.
Old 02-10-2016, 02:34 AM
Deactivated Account

Premier help me to understand something-please-if you cannot stand "Christians", why would you choose to post in a "Christian" forum? There are many other forums that are spiritual that you could choose to chat in-and I mean no disrespect or sarcasm it is a sincere question-

I looked up both definitions spiritual and Christian:

spiritual-

1. of, relating to, or affecting the human spirit or soul as opposed to material or physical things.

synonyms: nonmaterial, incorporeal, intangible; More
inner, mental, psychological;

transcendent, ethereal, otherworldly, mystic, mystical, metaphysical;

2. of or relating to religion or religious belief.

_____________________________________-

Christian-

1. of, relating to, or professing Christianity or its teachings

2. a person who has received Christian baptism or is a believer in Jesus Christ and his teachings
__________________________________________________ ___________

Please clarify why you would post in a Christian forum if you cant stand a Christian?
Old 02-10-2016, 04:02 AM
Suspended
Knower

I'm having a dilima of discerning I can't tell which is from God, or not. I got banned for saying I met Elijah, I got banned for saying I'm possesed, I got banned for trying to know God more.

Now the spirit is all bad it doesn't feel good anymore because I don't know I may be blasphemy, and I am trying to get help, but no christian want to help me they think I am a troll, and I am loosing my mind because I can't get any help.
Old 02-10-2016, 07:47 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Through the many ages now of "illusory" time and space, countless many who are among those foreknown by God, have gratefully, and with joy recieved the good news, ( gospel), of salvation.
Involving God's love in Christ.

Who's teachings have spread worldwide, sewn liberally through the published Word, taught in countless places of worship. Homes, and edifices alike.

And, in the 21st century, in places like this, in the "virtual" world.

Many desire the true knowledge of God, yet in 99% of all religion claiming to be Christian, they do not know God or his son--because they see like this-2Cor 4:4-- they teach many lies--and cannot possibly accomplish this--John 4:22-24-- its the Fathers will to accomplish that--and Jesus clearly taught--only those living to do his Fathers will now get to enter his kingdom.( Matt 7:21)
A false Jesus has been spread worldwide for centuries--few have a clue.
Old 02-10-2016, 11:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Many desire the true knowledge of God, yet in 99% of all religion claiming to be Christian, they do not know God or his son--because they see like this-2Cor 4:4-- they teach many lies--and cannot possibly accomplish this--John 4:22-24-- its the Fathers will to accomplish that--and Jesus clearly taught--only those living to do his Fathers will now get to enter his kingdom.( Matt 7:21)
A false Jesus has been spread worldwide for centuries--few have a clue.

I'm aware of the JW's errant and pecular teachings since my youth, Kjw,
listening to Dr. Walter Martin's radio programs, and reading his work, "Kingdom of the Cults".
So, I'm happy to reiterate the truth of the Gospel.

"Good Works", and certain particular practices can never rescue anyone from their sinful condition, which we are born into.

This, the reason why God established the foundation of the practices of "atonement"; which is the foundation of salvation... of which also Jesus is the "Capstone" of.
He is ALSO called the "chief cornerstone" of this foundation established by God, because? He IS the Almighty, incarnate into the human sphere...
As He Himself plainly stated several times in the Word, including that statement about , "I Am".

"Saved", means rescued. "Grace", means, "unmerited favor".

If people could be reconciled with the Almighty by their works alone, "Atonement", and the atoning rituals would not have been necessary from the start. This is the good news.

That, "God so loved the world, He gave His only begotten son..." For our sakes and our salvation, which is an eternal salvation, apart from this linear situation of time. ( Space, and gravity).

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 03-10-2016, 03:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier
I'm having a dilima of discerning I can't tell which is from God, or not. I got banned for saying I met Elijah, I got banned for saying I'm possesed, I got banned for trying to know God more.

Now the spirit is all bad it doesn't feel good anymore because I don't know I may be blasphemy, and I am trying to get help, but no christian want to help me they think I am a troll, and I am loosing my mind because I can't get any help.

Premier,

I am sorry that you are unable to get the help that you want. I think you would get better results if you focused on the problem rather than calling attention to yourself. By this I mean rephrasing or altering the way you say things. For instance, I would suggest saying....."I have a friend that thinks he is possessed, etc."......then, "what are the signs of possession?"......"is there a remedy for this?" Personally, I think you would then get much better answers. I know this might sound devious or less than honest but one must consider human nature. People are often repelled by direct confrontation with the afflicted(just from the shock aspect of it) and can have more rational and reasoned responses when speaking theoretically.
Old 03-10-2016, 09:49 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
I'm aware of the JW's errant and pecular teachings since my youth, Kjw,
listening to Dr. Walter Martin's radio programs, and reading his work, "Kingdom of the Cults".
So, I'm happy to reiterate the truth of the Gospel.

"Good Works", and certain particular practices can never rescue anyone from their sinful condition, which we are born into.

This, the reason why God established the foundation of the practices of "atonement"; which is the foundation of salvation... of which also Jesus is the "Capstone" of.
He is ALSO called the "chief cornerstone" of this foundation established by God, because? He IS the Almighty, incarnate into the human sphere...
As He Himself plainly stated several times in the Word, including that statement about , "I Am".

"Saved", means rescued. "Grace", means, "unmerited favor".

If people could be reconciled with the Almighty by their works alone, "Atonement", and the atoning rituals would not have been necessary from the start. This is the good news.

That, "God so loved the world, He gave His only begotten son..." For our sakes and our salvation, which is an eternal salvation, apart from this linear situation of time. ( Space, and gravity).

Yes whomever gets saved its by grace--and those who love Jesus, believe him--Matt 7:21-23-- these are the true followers he is speaking to--not all of them will make it into Gods kingdom. Because Jesus shared the bottom line reality of who will get grace= those living now to do his Fathers will=24/7, 365--This is his Father will( bottom line=John 4:22-24=YHWH(Jehovah)= the Father. Jesus' God as well as our God- John 20:17, Rev 3:12
Being mislead into serving a non existent trinity god only gets one to break Gods #1 commandment daily=a worker of iniquity. none of those will get grace.