Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 28-03-2015, 05:45 PM
Experiencer

walk ins, twin flames, another

What's the difference and how would one know?

Can walk ins come and go and can the original ever return? Could it be like an out of body experience?

Where do twin flames stay when not with the other? Are they said to be somewhere parallel?

Can another, positive not possession, come in to help that isn't a walk in or twin flame?
Old 28-03-2015, 07:22 PM
Master
In my experience twin flames can go where any soul goes and do anything souls can go since though they are 2 parts of the same soul, they are also full individual souls as well.

I'm not sure about walk ins or how those work. I'd guess like any soul incarnating here.
Old 28-03-2015, 11:53 PM
Master
my understanding of walk in's is once the original has been replaced there is no returning to that body.
Old 07-04-2015, 01:13 AM
Experiencer

Do they know

The walk ins, those shown on the television shows, don't seem to necessarily be thrilled with having stepped into the life of another. If they are said to agree to do it then why don't they seem happier about it?
Old 07-04-2015, 11:37 AM
Master
if you read Dolores Cannon material, the entities tell how the body is taken over by the new soul and there is no memory.
There are many beings waiting to get to earth at this time, they will come any way they can.

who knows why television does what it does..
Old 09-04-2015, 09:29 PM
Aiia Magnificent

Hmm ok, in my experience the walk in came in and it was like sleep paralysis feeling... i am very curious about this topic, as i am trying to work out myself what is what... But the soul exchange not gonna happen just all of a sudden, it takes time and preparation "up above". The souls have to agree to the contract the have made before. And everything happens voluntarily. I was half asleep when it has happened... i felt a push from the back at one point, the next i felt like someone standing or floating above me... but i am really not sure if it is what it was... as i said before i am trying to work out myself.. :)
Old 22-04-2015, 11:40 PM
Master
Walking can they occur when u are down in surgery. Five years ago had major surgery n frankly I was changed person, soul walking, Tf or car aide I beat cancer?
In a few weeks I'll be having major surgery again. I wonder if I can ask to leave this body n give me one that can reunite with their Tf.
If it were possible I'd ask for that. Possibility of reunion is nil n well maybe it's time for this soul to leave.