Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 21-07-2014, 06:40 PM
Suspended

LOA and doubt/fear/blocking stuff

Since i heard and seen LOA my first thought was to get rich, obviously. But everything i read about LOA talks about how self respecting practictioners would never use their power to become rich, or at least it pops up here and there at times. So now this thought is kinda stuck with me every time i try and think about money.

So then i gave up the rich thing and went for my health. So anyways within prolly a week on some forum i saw someone post something in a negative way about how people would LOA themselves good health and physical strength. I can understand the being rich things as greedy, but using LOA for health makes me no sense.

So what is this thing getting in the way of me? i would think that being healthy and fit is a perfectly reasonable LOA goal but its like everything i go for with LOA, there seems to be something that pops up in my life that tries to block me from getting it.

So what is this? is this just some bully(negative energy, beliefes, something) doing his thing trying to prevent me from getting what we want?

In christianity there is the devil, in hindu there is something called the devourer, in norse there is nidhogg who consistantly bites at the roots of the tree of life.. Is this what ever it is that keeps poping up in my life when ever im going for something that makes me feel bad about what i want just trying to block me??
Old 22-07-2014, 05:58 PM
OftheSun

Wow, SO many of the books, videos, speakers on LOA first talk about how it gave them material prosperity beyond their wildest dreams, and only a very few have I heard say that one should not ask for money or love.

I have the same questions as you when it comes to my personal manifestation issues. I actually don't want a lot of money because I don't want the responbilitiy and stress it would cause me (I sorta freak when dealing with financial issues) but I do have some issues where it seems like it'd be a piece of cake for the Universe to manifest.

since i have had some things manifest that seemed pretty far fetched, I know that it happens, so I too can't figure out what it is about these particular situations that get hung up. do I have some unconcious block? I've done some meditation etc on that and I'm not seeing any. It the Universe saying, this way do it using conventional means...because maybe THAT is the best way, with the best outcome for my highest good?

I'm guessing it's that last bit, since I always add the "for the highest good" part. There are many things I can't be privy to that might account for that.
Old 23-07-2014, 08:22 AM
Knower

You can get anything you want and ask for it but if you have beliefs that contradict what you are asking for then nothing will happen. Also you do not ask, you make the statement as if you already have it and put emotion behind it, if you say "I want to be rich" You will get that feeling of wanting to be rich and that's it, but if you say "I am rich" then the universe gives you that, at the same once you have made that statement with emotions behind it then you just release it; let it go, don't even think about otherwise whatever negative thoughts, expectations you may have will block that statement. Very simple