Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 04-10-2016, 02:53 AM
Deactivated Account

Premiere-the way I discern what is from God is to ask God to help me discern-What is from God is love and there is always room at Gods table-reach out to Him and ask Him for His help.
Old 04-10-2016, 03:37 PM
Pathfinder

Premier, I went through something much like you did. The thing you have to understand is that when you connect to others through belief, it is by belief that connection is severed. I don't have even a single person in my life now that I made a friendship/association with through any kind of religious or spiritual belief.

I know you want to identify as a Christian but doing so will just make other Christians hate you. This may be a good time for you to let go of your labels and just try to take things one day at a time. Try following your own path for awhile and see where it takes you.
Old 04-10-2016, 04:08 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear Blue Sky
One of the first things Jesus says in the gospels is "judge not, lest you be judged." Perhaps you are being too judgmental. Did Jesus say it was to you to sort the wheat from the chaff? Often he would say when someone pointed the finger at another.... "what is that to you? follow me." Or again the parable of talking about the speck in your brother's eyes but ignoring the log in your own eye to be removed. Focus on your own spirit, and the spirit of Jesus, non-judgment, forgiveness, focused diligence.

When you enter a house (forum). Give it your peace. If they will not receive it, let your peace return to you.

This is perfect a lovely view .... no place for pretention or judgement in a truly spiritual person, as hard as that can be, yet is that not a part of our journey.

It's a hard path to follow, to impress and advise without lofty superiority, is a huge failing on a lot of forums. The land of ye faceless keyboard warrior, in their imagination and self reflected beauty, intelligent vitriol and literary genius, does such desperate ugliess arise .... sigh.
Old 04-10-2016, 07:51 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier
I'm having a dilima of discerning I can't tell which is from God, or not. I got banned for saying I met Elijah, I got banned for saying I'm possesed, I got banned for trying to know God more.

Now the spirit is all bad it doesn't feel good anymore because I don't know I may be blasphemy, and I am trying to get help, but no christian want to help me they think I am a troll, and I am loosing my mind because I can't get any help.

God sent help to every human on the planet. His son, Jesus--learn and apply every teaching Jesus gave to us, it is Gods will.( Matt 7:21)
In fact God showed all how important it is to do just that. At Jesus baptism, God spoke from heaven( very rare) and stated-- This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased---LISTEN TO HIM.
The only way that gets accomplished is by learning and applying every teaching Jesus shared.
Old 04-10-2016, 09:53 PM
Master

Well, i think its the most important that Jesus say, to the man that asked to follow the laws and love others like yourself. Thats his own words, to get in to heaven. It cant really more easy. Well, not easy, but you get my point.

Op, what things, that you consider spiritual, do christians shy away from?
I can understand it, if its past lives/tarot etc.. Even though, same time, experiences is...just that.. Think its more fair to say we really dont know do we..
The want not to compromise. Yet same time the older you get you see the complexity.
Old 05-10-2016, 11:24 AM
Suspended
Knower

Thank you everybody for sharing this with me.
Old 14-10-2016, 10:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier
Wanna know why I can't stand christian? Because I have to use this spiritual forum which is the only christian place I can chat, and there is only maybe 1% that is a true christian. Everywhere else I go to make friend with christian they would ban me because they don't understand what it is like to be spiritual.

This is true. Christians give "Christianity" a bad name. I'm a Christian and I can admit that.
But I am a friendly Christian. You can speak whatever is on your mind and I won't be offended.
Try me.
Old 15-10-2016, 03:52 PM
Molearner

Premier and all,

Christians and anyone that aligns with any religion, philosophy, idol, etc. are all in a Catch 22 situation. That is because at some point in time they can legitimately be called hypocrites for deviating or not upholding or demonstrating their professed beliefs. We are reminded "that all have sinned and fall short". That said, however, it is a cop out to avoid alignment with any religion, philosophy, etc. because that is a program of the ego. You wish to avoid being exposed and be labeled as a hypocrite or avoid the stereotype given to any of these groups. This a futile attempt to avoid sin. Sin cannot be avoided no matter what one's affiliation is. Perhaps it is just as much a sin to avoid ascribing or holding one's self responsible to any principles?
Old 17-10-2016, 01:31 PM
Master
This post is ON POINT.
Old 18-10-2016, 03:28 PM
Guide

Can you please explain what do you mean by "can't stand christians"?