Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-03-2020, 07:28 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artrau
Patience is KEY!

I can see that! Trying to remember it is not a race. There is no finish line and no winner if you get to a point in the journey first!
Old 11-03-2020, 11:46 PM
Newbie ;)

I would highly recommend sungazing but follow directions as it WILL damage your eyeballs if not done at the right time of day. I can look at it as long as I want now with no adverse affects. My health and overall well being has skyrocketed in a positive direction in a short time. One month of it!
Old 11-03-2020, 11:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Cassandra Easons book: "10 steps to Psychic Power" is your guide to unlock your spiritual side. Excellent book I just started.
Old 12-03-2020, 09:26 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artrau
Cassandra Easons book: "10 steps to Psychic Power" is your guide to unlock your spiritual side. Excellent book I just started.

I will add that to the growing queue! Thank you again!
Old 13-03-2020, 03:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Absolutely no problem. We are all here on this Earth to help each other out. Selflessness. We are all mentally connected to other humans past and present. As well as connected to GOD and other alien races. We are not separated by time or death. We are already living our eternal lives. This is just a reincarnation. We've been roaming in our bodies in the past many times. And will continue to if GOD approves when your judged at the death of your human body.
Old 14-03-2020, 05:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
This is a somewhat broad request. Can you narrow it down? You say you meditate - are you drawn to Eastern practices such as yogic systems or Buddhism. Or are you more drawn to Western mysticism?

There is so much available that it is difficult to know what to recommend. My particular interests and practices may not be yours.

Peace

NICE ANSWER

Two women today asked me about my path.

Path?

Being they were young women, the first thing that popped into my head was a young woman that once worked for me.

When I was at the business, I would hear a cat meowing. I asked her if she heard the cat. She said she did.

Time went by and one day when I was at the business, I asked her about the cat. She said she could hear the cat every once in a while. I told her to hold her hand out and tell me what she could feel. She told me she felt the cat. From that on for several months, if I was around, I would catch her petting the 'invisible' cat.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 24-03-2020, 04:11 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewlyAwakened
Hello everyone!

Are there good resources, websites, books, activities, or other ideas that anyone would recommend? I am interested to hear what worked for others so I can explore and see what works for me. Sadly, I found a lot of the online materials are very financially driven, which makes me question the motive and the thought behind them!

Thank you in advance!

I think it is all good. You are not required to give anyone your money. Most resources are freely available online. YouTube has a wealth of videos to watch. If you are searching for a Saint, Sri Ramana Maharshi is a good place to start.
Old 24-03-2020, 04:32 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewlyAwakened
Hello everyone!

I hope you are having a great weekend!

I am newly awakened and am trying my best to traverse my journey. The unpredictability and roller coaster has been a challenge to navigate. I feel like everything and nothing makes sense at the same time. I meditate 2-3 times per day, have explored (and dug up) a lot from my past that explains my behaviors (and am working to address all of it), exercise, changed my diet, and more.

Are there good resources, websites, books, activities, or other ideas that anyone would recommend? I am interested to hear what worked for others so I can explore and see what works for me. Sadly, I found a lot of the online materials are very financially driven, which makes me question the motive and the thought behind them!

Thank you in advance!

Yeah, lots of financially driven gurus out there. But then again do you want to trust your path to an amateur guru who spends his evenings tending bar? Hard to know who is you much less who is who. There are lots of well worn paths that lead to the destinations of many who proceeded you. Maybe you should follow one of those paths. Then again it is hard to find anyone who truly seems like they got there and returned, and even harder to find one who can give good directions that one can follow. Well, take heart, even rats eventually figure out their maze and find the cheese.
Old 26-03-2020, 10:43 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Yeah, lots of financially driven gurus out there. But then again do you want to trust your path to an amateur guru who spends his evenings tending bar? Hard to know who is you much less who is who. There are lots of well worn paths that lead to the destinations of many who proceeded you. Maybe you should follow one of those paths. Then again it is hard to find anyone who truly seems like they got there and returned, and even harder to find one who can give good directions that one can follow. Well, take heart, even rats eventually figure out their maze and find the cheese.
When things like this happen I have to question the whole Spirituality thing, especially in the context of Awakening advice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2NLEYHjG1g

You ARE the Path.